Uravugal

007 kku one more award

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Folks, namba 007 aka AZ uncle kku innikki one more award - "Sirantha Guna Chithra Nadigar"
Evening function - let us all congratulate him - way to go 007 πŸ‘

And not just that - along with him namba MM Krish and Visa aunty kooda award vaangaraanga.
Roja Visa aunty kitte Oru deal pesa pOraa - "Vis aunty, award vaangitta apram unga language ai mathippingalaa, please..?? " Jokes apart, congrats to both MM Krish and Visa aunty - IF ians are proud of you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One disappointing news as well - Hari will not be directing this serial from January. One Mr.Balaji Yadav is taking over. Hari, hoping to see you in another serial - Roja kitte vaanga story kku, rendu perumaa Oru kalakku kalakkalaam, ok?? Welcome Mr.Balaji , IF ians are hard core critics , jakkirathaiπŸ˜‰
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the news Roja Akka!

Congratulations Amar Unle, Krish Anna, and Visa Aunty πŸ₯³! 

Director Haribabu Sir, we'll surely miss you

and Welcome Balaji Sir

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Roja for the information.

Hearty congratulations to Amara sir , Krish & Visa Aunty [ Is the character's original name Revathy Sankaran?]

Welcome Mr. Balaji Yadav. The name sounds familiar , but not able to associate with which serial....Sathi Leelavathi or Lakshmi ?????
rojapoooo thumbnail
Srima, I just have a vague feeling that he was / is?? associated with Kasthuri - oh mannnn, that gives me the jitters !!!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vazhthukkal Amar Ayya.

Ungal Magudathile Innoru Rathinam.

Congrats to Sri and Revathi Sankaran as well.

We will miss you Hari Sir. See you in a new serial.

Welcome Balaji Sir. Good Luck.Edited by migan - 13 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rojapoooo

Srima, I just have a vague feeling that he was / is?? associated with Kasthuri - oh mannnn, that gives me the jitters !!!

I also have a vague feeling he directed part of Radhika's one of the serials I think Arasi - not sure first or last half.

And Also Lakshmi Serial I think - although I can't remember what is this Lakshmi about.
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thank you Roja for the information.

Hearty congratulations to Amara sir , Krish & Visa Aunty [ Is the character's original name Revathy Sankaran?]

Welcome Mr. Balaji Yadav. The name sounds familiar , but not able to associate with which serial....Sathi Leelavathi or Lakshmi ?????

@ srima

Her name is Revathy Shankar.  Revathy Sankaran is another person. Mr. Balaji Yadav directed Lakshmi serial, Simranin Chinnaththirai, Ahalya, Arasi, Sivasakthi & Vanakkam Chennai. 

@ rojapoooo

Enakkuth therindhavaraiyil Balaji Yadav Kasturi serial direct paNNavillai.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you amara sir. Yes I remember the other Revathy Sankaran - a multy talented personality who can act , sing , dance , render  excellent Katha kalakshebam. Revathy Shankar too sings well , have heard her.
rojapoooo thumbnail
007, Balaji has some thing to do with kasthuri. Avar kitte kelunga. Avar illai nnu sOllitta, Roja kku Oru kavalai theernthu pOgum πŸ˜‰
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations AS Sir.....
Thanks for the news rOJA....

Sir...how come you did not tell me anything at all when you called to wish me for new year......( I know the reason........you dont have to even explain......) Evlo thannadakkam.....ungalukku ayaa)

Talk to you soon ........