Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Folks, namba 007 aka AZ uncle kku innikki one more award - "Sirantha Guna Chithra Nadigar"
Evening function - let us all congratulate him - way to go 007 Clap

And not just that - along with him namba MM Krish and Visa aunty kooda award vaangaraanga.
Roja Visa aunty kitte Oru deal pesa pOraa - "Vis aunty, award vaangitta apram unga language ai mathippingalaa, please..?? " Jokes apart, congrats to both MM Krish and Visa aunty - IF ians are proud of you ClapClapClap

One disappointing news as well - Hari will not be directing this serial from January. One Mr.Balaji Yadav is taking over. Hari, hoping to see you in another serial - Roja kitte vaanga story kku, rendu perumaa Oru kalakku kalakkalaam, ok?? Welcome Mr.Balaji , IF ians are hard core critics , jakkirathaiWink

Edited by rojapoooo - 01 January 2011 at 12:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50nithyamkvsrimaatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "007 kku one more award" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the news Roja Akka!

Congratulations Amar Unle, Krish Anna, and Visa Aunty Party

Director Haribabu Sir, we'll surely miss you

and Welcome Balaji Sir

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myths_vazamara_50atina

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Thank you Roja for the information.

Hearty congratulations to Amara sir , Krish & Visa Aunty [ Is the character's original name Revathy Sankaran?]

Welcome Mr. Balaji Yadav. The name sounds familiar , but not able to associate with which serial....Sathi Leelavathi or Lakshmi ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50atina

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Srima, I just have a vague feeling that he was / is?? associated with Kasthuri - oh mannnn, that gives me the jitters !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara_50

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Vazhthukkal Amar Ayya.

Ungal Magudathile Innoru Rathinam.

Congrats to Sri and Revathi Sankaran as well.

We will miss you Hari Sir. See you in a new serial.

Welcome Balaji Sir. Good Luck.

Edited by migan - 03 January 2011 at 11:35pm

amara_50atina

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Srima, I just have a vague feeling that he was / is?? associated with Kasthuri - oh mannnn, that gives me the jitters !!!

I also have a vague feeling he directed part of Radhika's one of the serials I think Arasi - not sure first or last half.

And Also Lakshmi Serial I think - although I can't remember what is this Lakshmi about.

Edited by migan - 03 January 2011 at 3:16pm

amara_50

amara_50

amara_50

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thank you Roja for the information.

Hearty congratulations to Amara sir , Krish & Visa Aunty [ Is the character's original name Revathy Sankaran?]

Welcome Mr. Balaji Yadav. The name sounds familiar , but not able to associate with which serial....Sathi Leelavathi or Lakshmi ?????

@ srima

Her name is Revathy Shankar.  Revathy Sankaran is another person. Mr. Balaji Yadav directed Lakshmi serial, Simranin Chinnaththirai, Ahalya, Arasi, Sivasakthi & Vanakkam Chennai. 

@ rojapoooo

Enakkuth therindhavaraiyil Balaji Yadav Kasturi serial direct paNNavillai.

serials2010atina

srima

IF-Veteran Member

srima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Thank you amara sir. Yes I remember the other Revathy Sankaran - a multy talented personality who can act , sing , dance , render  excellent Katha kalakshebam. Revathy Shankar too sings well , have heard her.

amara_50

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.