Will they(Ranbir,Akshay,Ajay ever dislike Manjiri?

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i was just wondering -although some people didnt like Titus and Bunties Maami and Mummy respectively,somewhere down the line i feel she is right about not liking Manjiri-about Pooja thats another matter...
when the show started i initially though Manjiris mischief and habit of taking adavntage of others  was naive and somewhat cute!
but now as the show is proceeding,im comming to dislike the character....
she seems to do things only beacuse SHE needs it to sqiggle out of a situation
like she uses Ajay for her own intrest,even tries to manupilate his already impulsive behaviour without even knowing WHY he did it!
Similarly with Akshay,she kept pestering him for her petty needs like a lap top,or her bills in his hotel,when she wants it she puts Akshay and Pooja together without even without getting it done the staright forward way..so that she doesnt have to get married!
and now in case of Ranbir-the stupid Running race to get him-it hardly seems like she LOVES him-hes more of a prize shes always wanted...
i dont think i like her anymore...
but do you think our three romeos will ever see this side of her??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whitestallion thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You r so rightπŸ‘...Manjari is always using ppl for her own interest even Akshay she doesn't really seem to care about him even when Akshay is depressed she doesn't even seem to notice she's always busy telling him about her life and not ask him about his......What kind of a best friend is she who doesn't understand wat Akshay wants??And wid Ajay too Manjari's always playing just using him when she needs him and once she gets wat she wants frm him she doesn't bother wid him....And wid Rambir too it seems like its some sort of a joke for her,she doesn't seem serious Is he really supposed to b her first luv looks like Manjari's another temporary fun to me....πŸ₯±.And i agree wid Madhu ji that wat Manjari was doing was totally ridiculas Rambir just came in and she's started to get all free him,thats not what girls frm good families do!

I think she deserves to be taught a lesson to take her life and others around her seriously for a change!!😊
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Very nicely said and i like ur post veryy much..the only selfless act (thgh not complete selfless) was winning that dance competition for pooja's college fees...thgh I feel, it went a little overboard there but that was the only one act of hers which i identified with...rest is all pure self  centered and attention garner acts and i dont completely dislike her but she is too irritating...she boasts of being best friend of akshay, but i have never seen her talking about his problems, his life..its always hers...so for me she is a complete no no character to be liked by so many protagonists!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Edited:

Ok I understand you guys disliking her.. I too disliked her at some instances.. But I guess this is how she is supposed to be right now like taking advantage of people to get out of situations, esp of Akshay's bholapan, Ajay's silence and Ranbir's (dont know what).. But when she later on gets the jhatka of her life like being rejected by someone (guess its Ranbir), then she will realise her mistakes and that how she used everyone and how it might have hurted them and etc.. I think that is why she is being portrayed like that.. 😊
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I like your post.

Manjari - she cannot think beyond herself. She does waht she pleases and does not seem to realise she is upto.

And that whole Ranbir thing is asof now irritating.

She has used Ajay which was really bad. But she is no better with Akshay. Aksahy is better off without her.

At some point in time - I guess all 3 will back out but Ajay will stand up for her

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shru i kinda agree wid u!! although i like ranbir n manjari's jodi n i like dem cuz i lyk rahul!! bt cuumin to manjari's character i dun lyk it!! i feel the lead of the show is shown mean. lyk wid ajay n wid akshay as u said n abt ranbir i cant say anything whts gonna happen next! lets see!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks everyone who replaied...
i think MAJORITY of us like the guys characters more-be it akshay,ajay or ranbir....
i wont comment on ranbir-but ajay needs and deserves a selfless and understanding girl for himself!
bhagwan manjirir ko budhi de!
Edited by shruti.nil - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
wonderful analysis Shrutz...
Ya..Now...I really find Manjari's attitude irritating..
she uses every one to get out of the situation..

I dunno whether whether the male lead trio will see her from this side or not,
but, I think Manjari definitely learns a lesson and changes her attitude in future...