Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks for the update Migan.

Gopiku advicenna alwa saapdara maadiri pola irruku....Malar paavam..kaddupulla polambina..he starts his advice even to her....

appa Maha is a big imsai....I really wish Maha gets married to Pandi....only then she will understand the pain Malar is going through....

If Maha is happy...she wants Gopi also to be happy, no matter what state of mind he is in.

Maha is even worse than Gokul...so if at all Gopi marries her...then Gopis life will be same as Malar...So better wake up Gopi and say I will not marry Maha at any cost.....to your PP Dad
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates migan..

Malar will say why not reconsider our love.. Maha will listen to this and do a sky earth jumping..

I think the same thing. Malar might say some thing that she can't forget Gopi....

Maha is wearing the same clothes in the Promo when she cries and wals to home.
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks for the super fast update Anjali.....Your comments were so real and wonderful!

Appa Maha is sooooooo selfish!.....she wants Gopi period. She doenst care about anything else in this world.😡 

So Gopi marriage coming now!  Pandi do something....unna dhaan nambi irrukom..inda maha peiyya eppadiyavadu kalyanam panniko...you both are the best pair in this world.😈
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali and Rojakka for the updates.

Maha will keep Gopi happy? That must be teh 8th wonder. She will torture him to the core I think. Sokku should not have raised his hands anyways.

I hope something works out between Kamu and Moorthy. Why are they all hesitating? Can't understand.
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rojakka & Anjali for the superb updates... 👏👏

Aiyoo.... Maha?%$^%^  😡😡😡😡  Iva thollai thangalaida samy. Pavam Gopi mattum illa, Naamalumthan.  😭  
Pandi, Engappa irukka?!  As lakshyamsaid you are the perfect match for this Maha pisasu.

lakshyam thumbnail
As Migan said..it will be nice if Kamu and Moorthys marriage get fixed.... there will be atleast one happy marriage in this serial....atleast Kamu can keep smiling and not like all other characters....eppa paathalum crying crying...

Adayavadu pannunga director sir!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates. Sokku shouldnt raise his hand. Hope one day sokku will say to maha and her mum. Look, my son's happiness is more important than  anything in this world. so just pack ur stuff and get lost. Im tired with u..
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anj for the super update!! Loved ur comments...😃

Maha is unthiruthable... He is explicitly saying he cant be with her and she guarantees his happiness.. nejamaave loosa irukkum pola... Pandiiiiii neee enge?????? Spare us this agony pls..... 😡😕😔
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Anjkhoney for the Update!!👏

Maha ur a Idiot...😡...I liked the way Gopi explained her his feelings and emotion!!..Well done!!

I miss Pandi!!😆....He is now our Saviour!!
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maha won't  let gopi be happy. He explained to her hw he cn't marry her but she didn't listen and told thee rest of the family that they were discussing when they should have the wedding when he doesn't want it at all. She's such a paithiyam sumtyms. Her brother is an even bigger paithiyam; aalum, nadaiyum. he wants to marry kaamu lol, kaamu is paavam. She shudn't marry tht loosu. his english is so funny he calls malar flower, lol.