Let DOLLY have her 15 mins of fame

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I too so wanted Dolly out, tho' i'm no fan of Sam.

But lets be magnanimous... b4 BB no1 knew Dolly, inspite of her whooping 180 films. (She may go down in history as da only person having done 180 films still ppl hadn't heard of herπŸ˜‰).Her only claim 2 fame b4 BB was having had a spat wid ST's husband!

Only in a show lyk BB could she hv becum famous (or infamous) nd only in dis show will her behaviour be tolerated. Which sane person is going 2 tolerate her behaviour outside BB anyways?

Hope after BB she returns 2 where she had cum frm...into oblivion. 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I love it how everytime Salman teases her that her husband doesnt want her back so she has to stay inside.. 😑 I love everytime she is insulted..

She is a cheap woman.. She should be thrown out from the house 😑
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

I too so wanted Dolly out, tho' i'm no fan of Sam.

But lets be magnanimous... b4 BB no1 knew Dolly, inspite of her whooping 180 films. (She may go down in history as da only person having done 180 films still ppl hadn't heard of herπŸ˜‰).Her only claim 2 fame b4 BB was having had a spat wid ST's husband!

Only in a show lyk BB could she hv becum famous (or infamous) nd only in dis show will her behaviour be tolerated. Which sane person is going 2 tolerate her behaviour outside BB anyways?

Yeah, so true. Every Dog has his own Day but 31st December Night  went to DB.
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
star_night thumbnail
I dont understand how does Kaizaad Kermani handle her may be he's DB ^2......It seems from their converation tht they both live in their own world and r hell not cared abt them selves
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_night

I dont understand how does Kaizaad Kermani handle her may be he's DB ^2......It seems from their converation tht they both live in their own world and r hell not cared abt them selves

MAN-handle is the only way to handle DB. Her husband or any man cannot be chivalrous with DB.
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssshhh

I

absolutely loved this line.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May Dolly win BB4 as dey r made 4 each other!
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG how can you say that? She did 180 films, is sooo popular and definitely doesn't need to win BB, unlike the "strugglers ki toli" πŸ€£ 

Damn, how I hated that guy.
Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Has she not already had her 15 mins of fame?!
Soni_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SM28

OMG how can you say that? She did 180 films, is sooo popular and definitely doesn't need to win BB, unlike the "strugglers ki toli" πŸ€£ 

Damn, how I hated that guy.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

I ALWAYS RECOGNIZED HER UGLY FACE BUT NEVER KNEW HER NAME UNTILL SHE CAME TO BIG BOSS. SHE IS SUCH AN OVER ACTOR!!! LOL DOLLY DESPERATLEY NEEDS THE WINNING MONEY WARNA WO ROAD PE AAJAYEGI. I think Dolly bandra deserves the tittle of the ghatiya BB rigged show. TOTALLY SUITS HER!