Thangam Jan 3 - 7 /2011 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Anjali dear for the update. This Ila - very cheap with her comments.
Thanks Anj for the lovely update. Its really irritating to see Ila.

Thanks da Anj chellom for the update🤗

Why doesnt they kick out that Ila...such a sadist she is getting happy seeing others in pain...Ayya and Natchayar gives a lot of space to her🥱

Originally posted by Aahaana

Thanks da Anj chellom for the update🤗

Why doesnt they kick out that Ila...such a sadist she is getting happy seeing others in pain...Ayya and Natchayar gives a lot of space to her🥱

I agree with that. Natchiyar never controls her enough. Also keeps saying Ayya illa so ok - but if Ayya is there what is he going to do anyways???
Thanks for the updates Anjali..

Ila 🤢
Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
Thnks for the update....:)

Ila is really irritating ....Please Ayya and Natchiyar, chase Ila out from your house then only there'll be peace...
Thanks Anj & Migan.

ivanga indha miLagaai episode a izhukkira izhuvaila amman is going to  appear and say dhayavu senju enakku miLagaai appunga... paavam en IF bhakthargaL nu..
Thanks for the lovely updates all..

All I notice is, there isn't much of a change/improvement in Thangam, seems it's getting worse day by day. I wonder how Ramya Krishnan could do this to the viewers after the wonderful Kalasam!
One thing I'm VERY sure about, Illavanji is NEVER going to be chucked out, she's always gona remain the same with the most screen time. The sickening part is Illa gets up to the MOST evil activities in the world, and she gets anyway with it😕 I don't think the mulagai for amman scene will be shown any time soon.
Edited by Shiqu - 13 years ago
Migan Dear,

Thank you so much for the lovely double update👏⭐️. Accept this🤗 from us ma for having to face such a horrible episode😭..

Mayakka was really scary. Ila was shivering like anything but still she was ready to go inside and talk to that Mayakkari🤢.Chi iva ellam oru pombalaya?Saattayaalaye adi adi nu adichu verattum ivangale ellam

These episodes show us that even if Ila is scared of all theses things she will to any extent to destroy Ganga/Ayakudi family's happiness and peace..

Wht all are they trying to show in this serial?😡 One side they show Spiritual customs and beliefs like Mogala arachu saatharthu, Poo midikkarthu,Mann soru saapdarthu,temple etc and on the other side they showing all the neg and evil activities like billi,soonyam,sudukkadu and now this witch with the doll🤢..

Thangam creatives, enna thaan pannreenga nu konjam sollareengala pls.