Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EPM - 3rd Jan 2011 To 7th Jan 2011 - Updates on Page 1" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tamilgirl

tamilgirl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
thanks!

Edited by tamilgirl - 03 January 2011 at 4:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serials2010

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lakshmi for the updates!  At last Shakti stands up for Meenu ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap!!!

This was the best way for Shakti and Meenu to unite otherwise Amudha would keep blackmailing Shakti and more over would continue the stranglehold over Shakti - Good riddance to Amudha I say.  Hope Somu finds out the truth about Amudha at least now...

Looking forward to some scenes between Shakti and Meenu and would be lovely to see them live in peace (At least for some time....)

Srutika

Srutika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks laksh for the update!!
Now finally meenakshi has completed her mission, finally we can see meenakshi with a peaceful life. But i think problem will keep on coming due to DA- will these stop the peaceful scenes.
Its all in the director's hands. Wink

Edited by sagikaa - 03 January 2011 at 7:10pm

serials2010

lilyjasmine101

lilyjasmine101

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hello Lakshmi,

Thanks for posting episode recap. I rarely watch these soap operas as I do not have time watch them due to school and work. But, I must admit I have become addicted this drama. It's very real including characterization and dialogues. I noticed that there are times people are bashing poor shakti, but we need to keep in mind his character is different from all other male leads in other dramas ( I am not sure if this is true or not because I don't watch any other dramas besides EPM this caught my attention when my mom was watching!!!!!!!!) He is a human being and we are all different from one another. so, I think director is correct by depicting his role differently than other male leads. It shows different personality we all have.

Anyways, thanks for your update. I look forward to reading more of your updates and I promise to comment more in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

serials2010

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

@lilyjasmine101 - welcome to EPM section!!  Thank you for your comments and please continue to take part in our discussions.

Thanks Laksh for your updates - Amudha ku Semma aapu - Well done Meenu - It is nice to see a different side of Shakti now - Good to see him being more assertive and demonstrative about his feelings for Meenu.  They both are very cute to watch... Wonder what will be Amudha's next plan - looks like the fool Somu will now be assisting Amudha in her evil plans.  I do wonder as to why Shakti did not spill the beans about Amudha to Ayya though....

lilyjasmine101

lilyjasmine101

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
It's true today's episode is just awesome. I don't know how but the director is good with his dialogues. it seems so unique. I am not sure if all other soaps are like this though.

I agree Shakti and Meenu have lot of chemistry. I think the girl who plays Amudha is doing a superb acting, the way she is acting, she is making all of us hate her..MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!she is simply amazing  !!!!!!!!

Edited by lilyjasmine101 - 04 January 2011 at 6:08pm

serials2010

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi  for the updates.

Welcome to EPM and joining in discussion lilyjasmine.  Have a great time here....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top