Fan Fictions

We Belong Together! "JERAN" OS FF updated 5/5 pg4

nomadsoul Senior Member
nomadsoul
nomadsoul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

*STRICTLY FOR JERANians!!*

WE BELONG TOGETHER - A JERAN OS FF by miss_cullen

CELEBRATING 1st ANNIVERSARY OF JERAN / SR MEET!! AND WISHING YOU ALL  A BEAUTIFUL 2011!!  This is my new year gift for all JERANHOLICS Embarrassed

DISCLAIMER :

This is a Fan Fiction about Jennifer Wingett and Karan Wahi. It's purely a FICTION, a writers imagination of the two people who gave life to Riddhima Modi and Siddhant Modi of DMG. Like how i was spellbound by the sizzling chemistry of Mr & Mrs ...Modi in DMG i am equally amazed by the chemistry JW & KW share off-screen! This one is for them and all the JERANIANS like me!

P.S Only the characters and certain situations are real, story is completely fictional!

PART 2 Pg 4 Wink

"I see god in you, oh my god what to do" Karan opened the door of Jennifer's green room and kept singing the song till he sat next to her.

"hmmm... Someone's looking like a 'fused pataka' what happened? Asked Karan.

Jenny turned her back to him annoyed.

Karan felt something was wrong. He walked around and knelt down facing her. "Hey what happened? Is everything alright..?"

Jenny looked at him pouting and raised her eyebrow as she handed over the script to him.

Karan took it from her and stared at her questionably. "What..?"

Jenny : "No more Mr & Mrs Modi... it's Armaan and Riddhima"

Disappointment spread on Karan's face as he glanced through the script.

He got up and sat next to her. "Achcha.. and what about Shilpa?"

Jenny : "OH so you are worried about her not me!"

Karan : "arrey baba i mean if Shilpa is there how can it be Armaan and Riddhima! Shilpa and KSG has a much bigger fan following naa?"

Jenny : "Yeah but she is leaving. And they want to wrap up the show quickly as new shows are coming."

Karan leaned on to the couch and started biting his nail.

Jenny took his free hand and asked : "what are you thinking.."?

Karan still biting his nail : "hmm.. nothing.. i'll miss this set.. this shoot.. this crew.. KSG... those two idiots (jp, jiggy) shilpa.. actually everyone! i'll miss everyone."

Jenny : "So you will miss everyone and not me..?"

Karan looked into her eyes and said "i'll miss you the most"

Jenny threw her arm around his neck and hugged him "i'll miss you too... i cant believe they are doing this to us! I mean to Sid and Riddhima" She broke the hug and looked at him.

Jenny : What?

Karan : I wanna sing a song

Jenny : Oh god please NO!

Karan : Sun lo, you won't be able to hear me sing for a long time

"awww Karan i'll miss you and your stupid songs" she gave him another bear hug.

Karan cleared his throat and started to sing.

"You came close, smiled like this

You don't know what dreams you showed me

Now my heart is neither awake nor asleep

What can I do, oh, something is happening"

"OH MY GOD! Kuch kuch hot hai!! Karaaann you are crazy!!" Jenny burst out laughing.

The two were on a laugh riot when KSG came in.

"Arre wah! Looks like someone is really happy that he is leaving all of us"?

Karan got up jumped on to KSG. "i'll miss you jigree pooh"

"aww me too baby" KSG said.

KSG turned to Jenny : "Hey Jenny that couch lady called up. She wants Armaan and Riddhima on her couch it seems. You game?"

Jenny : "woah! really! that's really nice. and yes i am on.

Karan : dude! this is not done! i am her husband! i should be on the couch with her!

KSG : aww coochie coo 'soon to be ex-husband' he winked.

After fooling around for a while KSG left leaving behind Karan and Jenny.

Jenny : "hmm so Armaan and Riddhima on the couch" she started irritating him. "it's gonna be super hot isn't it?"

Karan : "Yeah, who want's Sid when Armaan and Riddhima are there right!

Jenny : "Oye shut up! Haven't you seen how loyal fans of DMG and AR turned to SRians seeing our chemistry! That too in less than 9 months! And that's huge considering the fact that it has always been Armaan & Riddhima from beginning. And listen! They are ending it with Armaan and Riddhima because KSG is Palki's boy! He was there from the beginning! Me and You came much later. SO they will do only what their blue eyed boy wants!

Karan : Yeah actually he (KSG) is right! No one would like it if a new entry comes in and takes his female lead away. hmm.. anyway when is Riddhima romancing Armaan on couch.

Jenny shrugged to say she doesn't know. "Why? you had any plans of romancing Riddhima on the couch?"

Karan : "you never know" he winked.

Prasad enters (JP)

Prasad : Hayee Karan you are here! i have been looking for you all over! IF guys have come! Come and say something about our dostana!

Jenny : "OYE!"

Prasad : "i mean our Dosti!" "And Jenny ji, you are not in character..! you don't have to be so possessive about Karan aka Sid!"

Jenny : "Oye! shut up!" She lifted her hand to punch him but Prasad was long gone by then

At the IF Friendship Day shoot of Karan and Prasad

Jenny comes when the dostana talks between karan and Prasad were going on.

She stands behind Karan giggling and listening to their conversation.

Jenny : "Oye! Leave Karan! He is booked!"

Prasad : "ji.. kya?"

Jenny : "i said he is booked and cooked!" with that she walked away giggling.

AT THE SHOOT - after karva chauth scene

KSG : "arrey waah! Shot is over and you haven't done feeding him?"

Karan : "Oye hero! Stop being villain in our reel AND real life yaar"

KSG : "Kidding bro!! Chill!" he winked.

Jenny offered KSG : "You wan't some"

KSG : "Naa i'm good! Besides it's not right to feed your BF in front of ur husband! It's something that should be done in private.. you know like in a tent!" he laughed.

Jenny : "Oye besharam! Chup!"

KSG left the place laughing.

Karan : "Tent, Couch! Nothing's going right for me!" he pouted

Jenny : "awww"

Karan : "Anyway..! So Karan is cooked and booked"? he enquired mischievously!

Jenny : "Of course he is! You met Nicole the other day didn't you"? She giggled.

Karan : "Well you said "Karan Wahi" is cooked and booked" he winked

A hint of red shade appeared on her cheek and before Karan could say anything more, "SHOT READY!" the director called them.

NIGHT BEFORE THE SHOOT OF "KOEL's COUCH"

Karan was surprised to see Jenny's call so late at night.

Karan : "Hey Jen wassup!?"

Jenny : "Hey.. actually.. KSG backed out from tomorrow's koel's couch shoot... Koel wanted to know if you'll replace him.. what do say..?"

Karan : "But why did he back-out? Isn't it a great opportunity.. i mean that couch is pretty famous right..?

Jenny : "He is not yet ready to talk about his marriage and Nicole, and you never know what sort of questions she will ask..!"

Karan : "hmm.. oki.. so what do you think.. should i come..?"

Jenny : "i dunno..! come if you want to..! else Riddhima will find someone else to romance on couch" she giggled.

Karan : "I AM IN!"

Jenny : "lol good! Alright i'll see you tomorrow!"

Karan : "Hey hold on..!"

Jenny : "yeah..?"

Karan : "hmmm... oki.. tomorrow on the couch.. i'm gonna tell you something that i have been waiting to tell you for a while now... There i'll give you a hint... and then it's ur turn to find out what it is and may be respond to it..?"

Jenny : "hmm... and what if i win..?"

Karan : "whatever you ask you'll get" he chuckled.

Jenney : "i'm on!"

Karan : "alrighty!! sweet dreams!

Jenny : "you too!!"

ON THE COUCH WITH KOEL SHOOT

(before shoot)

Koel : "haaaii Jennifer!" *hugs* "Heyy Karan" *hugs* "Hey you are cute! Then why is she leaving you..!"

Karan : "That's really sweet of you! Thank you.. and about leaving me.. well you should ask her that.." he chuckled.

They laughed. Tongue

Koel : "i think i'll save that question for the shoot"

Just before the shoot Jenny was doing her final touch up and Koel was going through the questions she has to shoot. Karan walked in.

Karan : "Hey Koel, Can i talk to you for a minute"?

Koel looked up Karan glowing in a white jacket. "Oh God! Now don't tell me you are backing off!"

Karan laughed "No..!"

Koel : "Phew! Okay then shoot!"

Karan : "It's nothing, can i just see the questions..?"

Koel : "Na Na! That's cheating!"

Karan : "Ok tell me if there is any question about Sid and Riddhima's favorite scene or to enact the scene or anything of that sort..?"

Koel : "hmm favorite scene ah?" she glanced through the questions. "hmm.. it's not there but thanks to you i am gonna add that" she grinned.

Karan : "Well THANK YOU...!" He chuckled and walked off leaving a confused Koel behind.

Just before the shoot Karan whispered in Jenny's ear. "you remember what i said last night..?"

She nodded smiling.

SHOOT STARTED

JERAN started off nervously. Especially when Koel asked about their "first kiss" with their respective partners. Both felt really awkward to talk about it in front of the other. Once that phase was over the two were on fire! Laughing and giggling.

Koel : "So Karan! Which is you favorite scene or sequence in DMG?"

Finally when the moment Karan has been waiting for has arrived he stretched and prepared himself.

Karan : "Actually there is this scene we shot recently between Sid and Riddhima where Sid asks Riddhima what she wants and she will be like "just keep saying I LOVE YOU to me through out our life.. i found it really sweet"

Jenny : "OHH yeaah!.. That was a good one"

Koel : "So why don't you both enact it..?"

Karan : "Ya sure..!" he grinned and glanced at Jenny mischievously. "You ready"

Jenny blushed and nodded.

Karan as Sid : "tumhein puri zindagi mein kya chahiye mujhse?"

Jennifer as Riddhima : Bas Sid puri zindagi mein tum bas yahi teen shabd mujhse baar baar kehti rahe (watch her hand in the video ;))

Karan : "So i come close and says..." "i love you"

Jenny saw the twinkle in Karan's eyes and instantly realized this is what Karan said last night. She did her best to hide her blushes but failed miserably!

The chat continued.

Koel : "So Jennifer, here is a fan question for you"... "we know you love working with Karan Wahi but were you intimidated to work alongside KSG who treats women as a sex object?"

JERAN was shocked as they never expected such a question on national television.

Jenny : "OH GOD! No NO! That's so bad! I mean he is a good friend. I have known him since 6 years.

Karan : "Yeah he is a charmer!"

Koel : Is he!?

That's the moment when something slipped from Jenny's tongue that she or Koel didn't notice but Karan did.

Jenny : "infact more than (he loves) me, he loves KSG!" she giggled.

Karan thinking (did she just say she loves me!! ;))

AFTER THE SHOOT

Koel : "Now that's what i call CHEMISTRY! You both were rocking! Thank you so much!"

Jenny : "Arrey we should be thanking you for considering us for the interview."

Karan : "Well but i am just a replacement" he said with a cute pout

Koel : "Awww trust me Karan, if i knew you both were this AWESOME together i wouldn't even have considered KSG" they laughed.

Koel : "SO tell me something.. well now that the shoot is over i suppose you can tell me... i know its none of my business but i am just curious to know..." she paused and continued "Are you both seeing each other.."

Both Karan and Jenny laughed it off not giving a confirmed answer.

So after Koel's party left Karan confronted Jenny.

Karan : "hmm... so..?"

Jenny : "so.. what!?"

Karan : "i need an answer"

Jenny : "For..?"

Karan : "Common you know for what..!"

Jenny blushed slightly. "Do i have to tell now.."

Karan : "take your time... i'll wait" he grinned. Jenny blushed again.

KARAN's LAST DAY AT THE SHOOT.

SCENE : Sid - Riddhima's last scene where Sid gives the divorce paper and leaves.

Both Karan and Jenny were quiet since morning. She still hadn't given him a proper answer and it was the last day of Karan's shoot.

Surprisingly they got the scene OK in one take and neither of them had used glycerin. The scene and the act was so moving that almost the whole crew were in tears. Some of them even cursed themselves for separating Sid and Riddhima and ending the show with AR.

*the last hug* "CUT"! Director shouts. Everyone else heard the loud shout but except Karan and Jenny. The tears looked real and they seemed to refuse to let go of each other. "CUT" director shouts again. Still no response from JERAN who stayed still in the embrace. Finally one of the ward boy patted Karan on his shoulder which made him jerk and he immediately left Jennifer who was equally lost in the embrace. Karan quickly walked to his green room as the whole crew stood up and applauded for the marvelous scene. Jenny was also quiet disturbed and she too retracted to her room.

Karan left the set soon after saying bye to everyone. He hugged each and everyone saved Jenny for last. He hugged her and whispered in her ear "i am waiting..!" which made her blush again. He chuckled seeing that, waved at everyone and left.

LAST DAY OF DMG SHOOT!

"Karaaan!!" Jenny who was surprised to see him ran into his arms. "Oh god! you are here!! how come!" He released her and said "well to give thumps up to my ex-wife and her BF" they laughed.

THE SHOOT STARTED

Karan was watching the entire thing from one corner. And the last scene of AR (kisses) slightly pissed him off.

After the shoot Jenny went looking for Karan who seemed to have disappeared from there. She finally found him in an isolated place away from all the celebration.

Jenny : "Karan! What are doing here alone!"

Karan : "Nothing.. Just giving Armaan and Riddhima some privacy" he said with a forced smile.

Jenny : "oooh hmmm.. something is burning..."

Karan : "What?"

Jenny walked closer "you..!"

Karan : "Please and why would i be burning...!"

Jenny went closer "i dunno..! may be.. because of this" she moved closer, tip toed and gave him a peck on his both cheeks which left Karan stunned

Jenny kept grinning at his expression and finally caught his wrist and pulled him to where everyone was celebrating.

The celebration continues :

In between Karan would go near Jenny and whispers "tell me you love me" for which Jenny would say "NO" blushing.

By the end of the party Karan was getting pissed that Jenny isn't confessing.

Karan : "FINE! I am leaving to Delhi tomorrow! I won't call you unless you tell me that..!"

Jenny was equally stubborn! "FINE!"

Karan : "BYE!"

Jenny : "BYE!"

A MONTH LATER - ITA DANCE REHEARSAL.

The moment they met they just forgot they were pissed with each other and ran into each others arms.

"Karaann!!"

"Jenny!!"

They broke the hug and looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. Suddenly Karan's smile disappeared and he turned his back to Jenny. "GO! I am not talking to you..!"

Jenny : "KARAN!"

Karan : "No Karan"

Jenny : "Okay Baba i am Sorry!"

Karan din't move.

Dance Master : Ok kids! Time for rehearsal!

The two had so much fun while rehearsing. They were full on romancing as the dance steps were as such. Even the on lookers were cast in a spell when they saw how happy and content the two looked with each other.

RIGHT BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE ON STAGE

Karan : "Common Jenny...! Say it..!!"

Jenny shook her head in refusal

ON STAGE - PERFORMING ON THE SONG IKTARA

Karan and Jenni din't take their eyes of each other even for a second and in one of those perfect lifts, Jenny finally whispers those three magical words which Karan was waiting for! "i love you too..!"

Not once! But kept on whispering when they were close enough. Karan felt like the happiest man in the world and together they danced with much passion without caring about the crowd who were spellbound by their sizzling chemistry. There was a roar at the end of their performance

BACKSTAGE

Karan : Please...? once more..?

Jenny : "hmmm... and Jennifer Winget comes closer and says... i love you Karan Wahi" she moves closer to him and whispers in his waiting ear

Karan was almost in tears, so was Jenny. He ran his fingers on her face, pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers. They sealed their love deal with a sweet yet passionate kiss  followed by a tight embrace! Hug

by miss_cullen Wink Tongue

WISH YOU ALL A VERRRYY HAPPY 2011! AND MAY WE GET TO SEE A LOT MORE OFJERAN IN 2011! LOVE YOU ALL CHEEERS!! Hug

P.S It's PURELY A FICTION!!  ONLY THE CHARACTERS AND CERTAIN SEQUENCES ARE REAL. THE OUTLINE STORY IS ABSOLUTELY FICTIONAL. IF YOU FIND IT LAME PLEASE DO NOT BASH! IT'S JUST FOR FUN!

Do check out my other SR FF's & OS if you haven't Smile

Love You Once, Love You Twice (on-going) Embarrassed
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1694935

Why Would That Hurt If You Never Loved Me (SR+A+S-completed) Smile
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1560899&PID=36957509&#36957509

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?
(SR & ARSH) Embarrassed
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1505576

We Belong Together (JERAN OS) Day Dreaming
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578430

DMG 5 years down the line! (NO SR!) Confused
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1507209

So Sid unites AR! What happens on AR marriage day? (Spoof) Tongue
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506231

Edited by miss_cullen - 01 June 2011 at 3:04am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Prisiprisi1lovlifekwahiK.Wahiz_Pearljyoti_wahianNeha_SrvidyashreeMrs.DravidANNU30QueenbeePallavi_Moumi_jacobharry10011sonia1000Ovi_Tanni-screwed.UP-RehanismginacAbhiNikiLuvernine2-Prithi-...Noorya...Suhana Ahmed..Naina..nami2811NusiSgmonty22MidnightMusingsDJ..-Harshu--Mrs.SKMehwish-nikita_88Rajiniliciousindian_beauty

indian_beauty IF-Addictz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alisha this is just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! even I felt lyk all this happened for real...ur too good!!!!

and the way Jenny confessed her to love to Wahi.....awwwwwwwwwww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

you really are a fantastic writer ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoulginac-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

AlishaHug

OOOMMMMMGGG

Dis is AwesomeClap

I felt lyk all this happened for realEmbarrassed

Ur a brilliant writer

Keep it upThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoulginac

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNU30nomadsoulginac

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
OMG! this is the best gift that i could ask for, jeran FF and that to in new years day, HAI!!!!! i am jumping with joy now!!!!

love kw and jw scene, her asking if he has any ideas to romance her while he winks at her ISH!!!!!! that was so sweet scene!

"You came close, smiled like this

You don't know what dreams you showed me

Now my heart is neither awake nor asleep

What can I do, oh, something is happening"

"OH MY GOD! Kuch kuch hot hai!! Karaaaann you are crazy!!" Jenny burst out laughing.

amazing for sure, and jw loves kw singing to her, we have seen that in the interview!LOL
and jenny throwing her arms ar oud kw and saying "i will miss you." i so hope that is what happened when kw left that sick show!

Karan : "Yeah, who want's Sid when Armaan and Riddhima are there right!

Jenny : "Oye shut up! Haven't you seen how loyal fans of DMG and AR turned to SRians seeing our chemistry! That too in less than 9 months! And that's huge considering the fact that it has always been Armaan & Riddhima from beginning. And listen! They are ending it with Armaan and Riddhima because KSG is Palki's boy! He was there from the beginning! Me and You came much later. SO they will do only what their blue eyed boy wants!

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love this part for sure and it is so true some and you have aniled itClap

Karan as Sid : "tumhein puri zindagi mein kya chahiye mujhse?"

Jennifer as Riddhima : Bas Sid puri zindagi mein tum bas yahi teen shabd mujhse baar baar kehti rahe (watch her hand in the video ;))

Karan : "So i come close and says..." "i love you"

Jenny saw the twinkle in Karan's eyes and instantly realized this is what Karan said last night. She did her best to hide her blushes but failed miserably!

someone feeling shy shyROFLROFL

Both Karan and Jenny were quiet since morning. She still hadn't given him a proper answer and it was the last day of Karan's shoot.

Surprisingly they got the scene OK in one take and neither of them had used glycerin. The scene and the act was so moving that almost the whole crew were in tears. Some of them even cursed themselves for separating Sid and Riddhima and ending the show with AR.

*the last hug* "CUT"! Director shouts. Everyone else heard the loud shout but except Karan and Jenny. The tears looked real and they seemed to refuse to let go of each other. "CUT" director shouts again. Still no response from JERAN who stayed still in the embrace. Finally one of the ward boy patted Karan on his shoulder which made him jerk and he immediately left Jennifer who was equally lost in the embrace. Karan quickly walked to his green room as the whole crew stood up and applauded for the marvelous scene. Jenny was also quiet disturbed and she too retracted to her room.

Karan left the set soon after saying bye to everyone. He hugged each and everyone saved Jenny for last. He hugged her and whispered in her ear "i am waiting..!" which made her blush again. He chuckled seeing that, waved at everyone and left.

love every part of this scene, and it is just so cute and heartmelting, amazing jobStarClap

Karan : Please....? once more..?

Jenny : "hmmm... and Jennifer Winget comes closer and says... i love you Karan Wahi" she moves closer to him and whispers in his waiting ear

Karan was almost in tears, so was Jenny. He ran his fingers on her face, pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers. They sealed their love deal with a sweet yet passionate kiss  followed by a tight embrace!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so so like this scene, just too perfect and so jeran type, the spark, love, passion and intense ISH!!!! this is too beautiful!

thank you so much for this lovely Jeran FF, it is mindblowing!HugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Wahiz_Pearlmala1108nomadsoulginac-Mrs.SKMehwish-

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
AHHHH JeRan dreamland Day Dreaming

You're a fantabulous writer...hoping to read more by you!

Cheers!
~Naina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoul

_Moumi_ Goldie
_Moumi_
_Moumi_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!OMG!!!!OMG!!!!
the last part of their kisses!!!
*hyperventing**faintss*

*110......120.......100.......150........heart rate increasing rapidly*

OMG Alisha it's such an AWESOME new year gift!!!!!!!!!!!!
StupendoFantabulaouslyFantastical!!!!
I seriously felt all this happened in real Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanks A Lot For This Beautiful Gift

Hope to read more of JeRan stuffs from u....u r an awesome writterClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.Wahiz_Pearlnomadsoul

Neha_Sr Senior Member
Neha_Sr
Neha_Sr

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome update..........Clap