2010 all the way to 2011{Telly Buzz}-Rati & Rohit - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
To Shivani,komal.sweetarti n Capricornfa if u read my comment carefully rather than misleading urself ,did I ever said its abt arjun vs rati do not creat confusion please.if u r not aware of realty than better than what can I say.Rati has been bashed by them when she was working with arjun n also gettting bashed now even if she is not working with him,why? I never had any problem with arjun because I think he the best actor we have n his chemistry with rati rocked but somehow he is not able to control these bashers who r suppose to close friend but do not mind bashing him (do not why)n rati (do not why)   
I hope u will be at rati situTion than will be able to understand her comment about friends yes it Can be anyone from cv to costar to ph to media to stuped bashers
Guys can we just keep away from bringing in Arjun into this topic?Like seriously? 

I dont really care to know if Rati meant Arjun who had betrayed her( though i dont think its the case) since she didnt mention the name let us not make surmises.... let us not forget she has a life beyond MJHT, beyond US and also beyond Arjun....

For chrissake keep a topic made for Rati to Rati herself....

For a change I would also like to wish Good luck and congratulations to Rohit..He has done a movie with red chillies and is in talks for more.Has a Tv show on star plus in his kitty..I love the way he is progressing in his life and am so proud he had shared screen space with Rati and Arjun and had also praised Rati....😳

Its a positive topic lets keep it positive....😊

Regards
Edited by -Rinky- - 13 years ago
Rati is such a sweet heart ,just admire her positive thinking n she always thinks abt learning n improving her skills .Rati I m glad u r encouraging ur costars n good friends jas,abhi n navina too who contributes gave their best in mjht but people did not bother to recognise their talent. regarding choosing good friend,it's very important to be careful. ShivNi u shud get a life n stop making this place by saying arjun vs rati. Arjun blog I m least bother bcs one person can comment 100 times thanks to moderator now who cAn stop bashers but I m talking about fb where people bashed n bashing rati , these people r related to him.arjun comes to his blog n request fans to not to bash these bashers rather than stopping them bashing rati , she does not need all these. that's my point but anyways no point talking to u live in ur coookuland
@mayur.sumita well i wasn't refering to you i was saying in general..............πŸ˜†
that friend can be anyone in her life need not to be related to MJHT only.......thats it............lol........

love u rati.
she is the best.just want too new is this artical truth.?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by biden

love u rati.
she is the best.just want too knew is this article truth.?πŸ˜†
ya i agree me too want too knew that.🀣
lol.......................i was sayin in general dat plz don give out different meanins of her answerπŸ˜†
she may b referin 2 anyone but i think ppl never understand others povπŸ˜†
Edited by capricornFA - 13 years ago
Originally posted by capricornFA

lol.......................i was sayin in general dat plz don give out different meanins of her answerπŸ˜†
she may b referin 2 anyone but i thik ppl never understand others povπŸ˜†
i agree with u dear .
but me too confused too read it .πŸ˜•
now me too want too knew is this article truth.πŸ˜†
wooo love rati n rohit.πŸ˜›
Rati...I LOVE this ladyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Missing her on screen man...that sbs iv was sooo NOT ENOUGH😭😭

As for her iv....

What were the pros and cons this year? This year has been a great year; I was working all the time and as I do not believe in negativity I just have the view that bygones are bygones. 
She does not believe in negativity and that is GREATπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I have learnt how to be more POSITIVE in life from ArTiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends.
Hota hai....Sometimes we care for ppl who are not worth it...but we learn soon enough...so i pray this awesome lady never ever gets hurt by anyone close to herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ She is a gem and i hope ppl love her and recognise her for who she isπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I would like to improve my dancing skills and I hope to join classes in January. And also I am really obsessed with my figure and I would want to maintain that by working.
Woohoo...dancing....well she is a GREAT dancer and hope to see her on dance shows pretty soon....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Obsessed with her figure? lols...she has a gorgeous one though MashAllah...which according to an IV, Mayank had said she wants to maintain it for him....but of course that is just me going off trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year? I would work on my memory improvement techniques so that I remember my lines and scenes well.
Hmm yeah...she should eat badam...i recall some ppl advising her to eat badam....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ She forgot her dance steps in Nachle Ve..:(( after eating badams, hopefully she wont forget any lines, or scenes or stepsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I am a very sleepy person and I feel that I should cut down on my sleep. But at the same time I am enjoying the break that I am getting because I have been working day in and day out. I am hogging also and I would like to cut down on that.
Hayeee same same...i am also a sleepy person and like hogging alsoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Well i am partly virgo so kuch toh same hona chahiye na??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year? I would encourage, Jas Karan SinghAbhishek Sharma and Navina Bole to have a beautiful year ahead. They are by long time friends and I will always be there with them. 
Awww i just love their friendship MashAllah...may it always remain as beautiful as it is and always grow stronger....and she also has loving fans who will always support herπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Your New Year wish? I wish this year I get engaged in work and also keep my family happy and the friends I have remain friends forever and ever.

Lols..when i reached the word 'engaged', me being as impulsive as i am, went "Heinnnnnn?? what the....." and then i realised that there is a continuationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wish you the very best in life Rati and i pray you are always surrounded by love and by ppl who care for you and truly love you...Happy New Year
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by amyluvsmayur - 13 years ago