Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Waters thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rati is a really talented, gorgeous and one of the finest actors in Indian Television.....But really wonder, why she didn't take Arjun's name along with her friends(I feel as if he is whom she is mentioning....Just my POV! No offence to anyone....!)....Anyways, wishing Rati, all the best in her future....Just wished ArTi  were good friends......
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Its really Nyc of Rati to say that she would wish and support her frnds Jas, Navina and Abhishek this year. These three were so good and integral part of MJHT but were hardly credited for thier performance in the Show and i feel its time they too get thier share of success
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey thnx for sharing........
awww rati is so sweet...........may she gets watevr she wants.......
god bless.......
a very happy new year to her n all!😃
MysteryTarannum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awww love u rati di.......hope all ur wishes come true n u jas, abhishek n navina are definetely true frnds
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

Rati is a really talented, gorgeous and one of the finest actors in Indian Television.....But really wonder, why she didn't take Arjun's name along with her friends(I feel as if he is whom she is mentioning....Just my POV! No offence to anyone....!)....Anyways, wishing Rati, all the best in her future....Just wished ArTi  were good friends......

ppl  don't always need to say everything😳...n its surely not Arjun she is referring to..so-be rest assured about that..😃 

as for ArTi being friends-of course-they are!!!so-no worries!!!
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for sharing......
i hope its not arjun.......
well rati di wishing you great sucess in your life...
love you very much...
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing
hope God bless rati with all the happiness and success in life
angelangel1 thumbnail
feel bad for rati may b she was cheated  by friends whom she really  trusted but happy she got   true friends like navina, jas, abishek hope the new year fulfills all her dreams!!!!! HAPPY NEW YR EVERYBODY!!!!
Originally posted by: Sweet_Waters

agree with u.......................

anyways wishing u rati a very happy new year & came back with a bang🤗
love u😛
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she is superb😳
aww rati even i want u to explore ur dancing skills,i know we cant trust everyone but u have all ur loyal fans good wishes😃
comeback soon