India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

KARAN'S FATHER?

kuthisonam Senior Member
kuthisonam
kuthisonam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I have not watched the show since Feb. 2010, I know Joginder is an abusive impotent man so who fathered Karan?

ambodidi Senior Member
ambodidi
ambodidi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Some old flame of Santosh's, can't remember his name/
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambodidi

Some old flame of Santosh's, can't remember his name/

He is santosh childhood friend vijay chautala son ..every body in Sanghwan house knows about it ..

Edited by bittu31 - 03 January 2011 at 10:28am
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
And that happens to be the lamest part till dateDeadWhat is this?Some kind of hollywood movie?!Two ex lovers meet after a long and the first thing they do is jump into bedAngry(I'm sorry!Pardon my language!But this is ridiculous!)And what is even more absurd is the reason they give for it-Santosh was at an all time low !Give me a break!Dont tell me that women are so emotionally and mentally weak that we'll get swayed the moment someone offers a shoulder to cry onAngry!!The CVs are hugely influenced by Barbara Cartlands and M&Bs I guess,forever the same story-A damsel in distress waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and save her Wacko
Ok,for the time being I'll buy their story,but what about the Chautala guy?He was emotionally and mentally alright,wasnt he?No gentleman will take undue advantage of a woman who is already in need of help!That too Santosh happens to be a person whom he loved and as it is she's got too many problems in life!
The CVs just wanted an ensemble post leap so they made poor Santosh and Vijay the bali ka bakras AngryOuchDead

Edited by laado_007 - 04 January 2011 at 4:28am
bittu31 Goldie
bittu31
bittu31

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

And that happens to be the lamest part till dateDeadWhat is this?Some kind of hollywood movie?!Two ex lovers meet after a long and the first thing they do is jump into bedAngry(I'm sorry!Pardon my language!But this is ridiculous!)And what is even more absurd is the reason they give for it-Santosh was at an all time low emotionally it seems!Duh!Dont tell me that women are so emotionally and mentally weak !!Ok,for the time being I'll buy their story,but what about the Chautala guy?He was emotionally and mentally alright,wasnt he?No gentleman will take undue advantage of a woman who is already in need of help!That too Santosh happens to be a person whom he loved and as it is she's got too many problems in life!This guy seems to be worse than JoginderAngryDead
The CVs just wanted an ensemble post leap so they made poor Santosh and Vijay the bali ka bakras AngryOuchDead

Did u watched the episode .Shocked   I think u have mis- understood Vijay ..and he has not taken any undue advantage of Santy .He was ready to marry her and was quiet for santy's sake only ..

But yes ..It was so ridiculous ..that just for c.v's madness a woman has to loose her virignity ..They could have shown some medical solution to the problem Ouch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittu31

And that happens to be the lamest part till dateDeadWhat is this?Some kind of hollywood movie?!Two ex lovers meet after a long and the first thing they do is jump into bedAngry(I'm sorry!Pardon my language!But this is ridiculous!)And what is even more absurd is the reason they give for it-Santosh was at an all time low emotionally it seems!Duh!Dont tell me that women are so emotionally and mentally weak !!Ok,for the time being I'll buy their story,but what about the Chautala guy?He was emotionally and mentally alright,wasnt he?No gentleman will take undue advantage of a woman who is already in need of help!That too Santosh happens to be a person whom he loved and as it is she's got too many problems in life!This guy seems to be worse than JoginderAngryDead

Did u watched the episode .Shocked   I think u have mis- understood Vijay ..and he has not taken any undue advantage of Santy .He was ready to marry her and was quiet for santy's sake only ..

But yes ..It was so ridiculous ..that just for c.v's madness a woman has to loose her virignity ..They could have shown some medical solution to the problem Ouch.
Yeah,fortunately or unfortunately,I saw the episode,all thanks to Amba.Was looking for the episodes that I had missed in Amba's track,and I found this episode instead.I saw it alright but even after watching it,I found it lame!Even though Chautala agreed to marry her,what he did is still wrong!
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bittu31

Yeah,fortunately or unfortunately,I saw the episode,all thanks to Amba.Was looking for the episodes that I had missed in Amba's track,and I found this episode instead.I saw it alright but even after watching it,I found it lame!Even though Chautala agreed to marry her,what he did is still wrong!

OK are we now expecting morality from this channel??LOLLOLOuch. That would be like asking for chalk to taste like cheese...........WinkThey have just about covered every form of negativity that one does not expect to see in something that is in your house 5 days a week.........................AngryAngry

Even if what Vijay did was morally wrong, I can still live with that compared to some of the other things that have been shown. Sometimes, fear, despair, burden, unhappiness, lack of physical love and mental peace makes one vulnerable and I would like to think that Santosh was a victim of this.

Besides when the CV's decided on this I bet none of them considered the moral aspect that you have pointed out.............my thinking is that they just wanted to show Santosh having a child for the leap.UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

I hope the son turns out to be the best person in the serial and then Santosh can thumb her nose at Ammaji.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bittu31Damyanthisang_haritiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index