India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BIG BADAASH 2 BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
WHY ALWAYS BB SAYS THAT PUBLIC MADE OUT.....WHY BB DOESN'T HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL THE TRUTH THAT...THEY HAVE ONLY POWER TO MAKE OUT TO CONTESTANT or save them ....AND THE PUBLIC VOTES DOESN'T MATTER TO THEMAngryAngryAngry.......WE KNOW THAT NO PUBLIC WANTS TO SAVE  DOLLY BECOZ OF HER BEHAVIOR.....YESTERDAY SHE WAS SO HAPPY  AND  THANKING TO AUDITIONS  TO SAVING HER......(SHE SHOULD THANK TO BIB BOSS RATHER THAN AUDITIONSAngry)

I AM VERY UPSET when SAMEER IS OUT IN FRONT OF DOLLYOuchSAMEER WAS FAR BETTER THAN DOLLY BOZ HE USED TO STAND WITH TRUTH.....GUD LUCK SAMMER FOR HIS UP COMING FUTURE.Smile.
                      This is my big badaash to BIG BOSS if u also want to put big badaash to big bosss than you all can comment hereSmile

Edited by nirma1 - 01 January 2011 at 2:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
OMG no one is upset with big boss....and doesnt want to put  big badaash ....does every one is happy that sameer is out in front of dolly??????????Shocked
akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I am really shocked that Samir is out. I was sure that Dolly would be out but the result shocked me. If it is because the votes were rigged by BB, then it is shameful for BB and if public really supported Dolly, then also it is shameful that people favour an abusive and loud-mouthed person in the name of entertainment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

PKYEK100 Goldie
PKYEK100
PKYEK100

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhl

I am really shocked that Samir is out. I was sure that Dolly would be out but the result shocked me. If it is because the votes were rigged by BB, then it is shameful for BB and if public really supported Dolly, then also it is shameful that people favour an abusive and loud-mouthed person in the name of entertainment.

I don't think that public would support dolly......this is all the trick of BIG BOSS.....and they only supported dolly for trppppppp .....SHAME ON U BIG BOSSS.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index