does Kinshuk hv GF ? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Noooo.... Correction....  He is engaged to me, thatz y i told so....
Originally posted by nirjuu

Noooo.... Correction....  He is engaged to me, thatz y i told so....

uve gt it rong made!!!!!!!!!!!!
my marriage is alredy fixed qith my kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nthin in tha world cn change tht]
nt even u
kinshuk is only mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
learn this fact

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

i belive everythin tht u say apart 4 rm one thin
his chemistry will be with me anisha mre betta, 
u always tend to make this mistake]
hehehehehe
its kk, ill be here to correct u
lol
stop day dreaming guys....his chemistry is  best with parul and second best would  be with meπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Yes KINSHUK jaisa guy n no Gf ? sounds veryy veryy impossible 🀣 but as far as i know he has GF but dis srticle is totally false n it is a rumour . He is 2 young 2 get engaged or married .He is just 24 .

Yes he doesn't like 2 talk abt his personal life infront of others . He is little bit shy in tht . n it's completlyy justified n correct . I also thnk Personal thngs should nt b brought in profeesion .

his chemistry will duit more wid me thtzz monica . 🀣
@bold= u r rite moni...KINNU has a GF n thats MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....Actually wo kya hai na maine hi KINNU ko mana kiya hai publically announce karne ke liye...wo main abhi pad rahi hun na...once my studies complete...we'll tie the knot....n yaeh i will surely invite u..πŸ˜‰
Hey guys, I've also always been wondering whether he really is single or at least has a gf (apart from all the lovely ladies who've been fighting for him on this post) πŸ˜›
So, I logged on my facebook and searched for him, and this is what I found.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=1136806457402&set=a.1443145795694.2058379.1144563577&pid=30560419&id=1144563577
Try logging on, and you'll see there's a pic of him with this girl and the comments say that he is engaged to this girl. But i'm not sure :S
Or I had a feeling, that the pic is from one of his serials (most probably bidaai), so any frnds who watched each and every episode of bidaai, please tell me whether that's the case!!!
Edited by salunie - 13 years ago
Even i read the article abt his engmt..bt i prefer to consider him as single until he talk abt this..if it is true then whats the need to hide it..it doesnt going to affect d fan following..anyways i truely love kinshuk and neha as a couple..they looked perfect together..i never been crazy behind a couple..bt i do it since last few months..i really wish our nivren turn to a reel to a real life couple...
Originally posted by kinha

Even i read the article abt his engmt..bt i prefer to consider him as single until he talk abt this..if it is true then whats the need to hide it..it doesnt going to affect d fan following..anyways i truely love kinshuk and neha as a couple..they looked perfect together..i never been crazy behind a couple..bt i do it since last few months..i really wish our nivren turn to a reel to a real life couple...

i feel tha same!!!!!!!!!!
wen kinshuk himsle fsays it then i will belive other thn tht i wnt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
afta all his chemistry luks n is tha best with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tha whole world nos tht!!!!!!!!!!!
sme people jus ignore this amazin fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thts y he kept our marrigae a secret
lol

o guys thank u soooo much for replying on my 1st ever  post on CCB πŸ€—

goodness can  KINSHUK have sooo much of GF πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ even i want him single so badly  that's why i wanted to know whether his single or not   ....sooo from all ur replies he is taken for sure but I'm not sure witch one of u girls is the lucky one πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  plus like most of u i love Neha & Kinshuk together I'm crazy about them hopefully will get our dream couple together for real ...lets leave this to time .....

Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago