India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

BM overestimated Suhana

viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Badi Ma and Dadaji overestimated the EMOTIONALLY CHALLENGED Suhana.

The reason they brought in Sona was so that Suhana would come to realize that the jealousy she is feeling is because of the love for Ishan. But the girl thinks something is wrong with the house :|. And tries to come to terms with the jealousy through her ego. "Suhana Bajpai ko less importance" and all that.

Anyone else notice that Sona was trying to make Suhana say the reason why she is so angry is because she is jealous and loves Ishan?

I see many people going back and forth about Sona's and Ishan's mistakes, but Sona by asking what her problem is and why she is feeling angry over her friendship with Ishan, wanted her to come out honest about her feelings, but it backfired.

And I don't blame BM and Dadaji for trying this because, otherwise Suhana would never realize that she loves Ishan. And that he loves her.
Not even when he gifts her thinks and acts so sweet and caring. I remember the dork's dialogue"If mere liye itna kar raha he to apni real wife ke liye kya nehi karega" !!!

And I don't think there was any danger of Ishan and Sona falling in love despite what Bollywood and Ekta camp shows us.

You don't just fall in and out of love in a split second. Especially when the first love has not been realised. And Sona thinks of Ishan as a friend. Boys and girls can be friends. And they were always this close.

Hope Suhana will realise her love at least when she goes back.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunsargunshantellbrownSushaanManeetBronze.sweetymolSinha18bholabearcherrypansynami2811iViewsShwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
nice post..
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@viewobs....very nice post...

i think BM and dadaji underestimated suhana...
they thought she will not leave the house at any point...
but that has backfired...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iruaGSinha18

viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hopefully she will come back soon
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Very very nice postClapClap
As you said .... i too noticed that  Sona was trying to make Suhana say the reason why she is so angry is because she is jealous and loves Ishan? I think sona succeed and did her final job .....i am damn sure that suhana will try her best to seek the answer of this question after she leave the house

Edited by Sinha18 - 03 January 2011 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
No I don't think they overestimated her. I think they underestimated her in every manner possible. Thats why the plan will backfire.
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@TM... i agree wid u..
sona can be blamed at times.. (don get me wrong.. m a sushaan lover! Day Dreaming)
but d ques she asked in the last epi was worthy of an answer frm suhana.. sona asked d ques coz she thot suhana has realized ishaan's  importance and realized that she loves him..Blushing
she wanted suhana to come out with her hidden emotions for ishaan..Heart but things changed.. Broken Heart i don blame her dis time.. poor thing got slapped by suhana..D'oh
BM n dadaji will now know that they are dealing wid SUHANA and not a normal si spoilt brat..
suhana may look arrogant behave at times stupid but we've seen how emotional she is.. Heart how determined she is.. Thumbs Up how strong she is.. Approve
so def it will take time for matters to set right..

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@viewobs: nice post. I agree with you to an extent. But I don't think Sona had the right to ask Suhana about the relationship she shared with Ishaan. I think she crossed the line there. I think any wife would react the same way as Suhana (i.e. by slapping the person) if an outsider asked her the status of the relationship she shares with her husband.
 If Sona wanted to elicit a confession from Suhana, she should have framed the question differently. 

It is important to understand that Sona may be Ishaan's best friend, but she is an outsider as far as Ishaan's marriage with Suhana is concerned, because she has never tried to get to know Suhana. She has never tried to be Suhana's friend. Hence she had no right to ask Suhana the question she did. She could have asked Ishaan though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramAraam111192

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top