India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Suhaag Raat or Miscarriage ? (Page 3)

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Maann will always protect her...he always hasss!!!!!! so no misscarriage....suhaag raatt...oOooLalaLALA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by palmbeach1238

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

OK....don't take offence....but I found your post very funny!!! LOL

Without going into too much detail and having the post closed by the mods.....what in the world is a 'partial suhaag raat'? TongueLOL  

Is this some kind of new lingo I don't know about?  LOL
HAHA it is kinda funny when i re-read it LOL but by partial I mean that they don't go all the way.Sleepy
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

Originally posted by mslucki

i din't see what the big fuss is about, pregnant people have s*x so why cant geet and maan have a FULL ON intense suhaag raat :-)
UHHH... because pregnant women can't have it after 3 months of pregnancy Stern Smile Geet is defo 3months+ pregnant, even though they don't show it XD LOLBig smile

No dear who told u this....pregnat women can do till 6 motnhs.......

SimplyAparajita

MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

I'm very confused about this topic...Confused..I wud definitely love to watch & V Fans DEMAND a HOTTTT Suhaag Raat Winkafter a lavish wedding.Smile...BUT I feel that the CVs r planning on delaying the SR sequence as they have set the stage for a lot of drama.....V fans will be lucky if v get to c the WEDDING happen in the first place...Cry..

About the baby- yeah it is a part of MAAN & GEET's love story but I feel that even if Geet lost the baby, MAAN would love her nonetheless....so not sure about how the CVs plan to play this card.....its tricky.....if handled the right way, the trps can go high OR it wud just become another routine track....SO the CVs have to be really careful  & hence they r taking their own time in developing on PREGNANCY track....

I wish the CVs all the best & pray that they r successful in whatever they show us....Smile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & I agree with you on this one, we're pretty lucky 2 even have a marriage right nowBig smile
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Dunn worry..be happy..all izz well.. Geet maan ki responsiblity hai.. Aur yar waise bi agar baby mar gaya to how can they show passionate suhag rat.. They will then show rona dhona...maarna peetna..and stuff.. And then we the fans will boil in anger in screaming that.. Yar agar sr nahi dikhani to maaneet ki vasectomy and tubectomy kara do.. Aur unhe kisi jungle me taveez wale baba se training lene ke liye bhej do.. LmaoROFL.
P.s. No offence to any one.. Its just for fun..
Looking forward for a hot passionate sr.. :) :) maaneet rocks.. Maaneet baba ki jai ho

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 01 January 2011 at 8:47pm
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

i din't see what the big fuss is about, pregnant people have s*x so why cant geet and maan have a FULL ON intense suhaag raat :-)
UHHH... because pregnant women can't have it after 3 months of pregnancy Stern Smile Geet is defo 3months+ pregnant, even though they don't show it XD LOLBig smile

OMG REALLYYY ! my dumb %&$*# stupid planning teacher told us that  LOLLOLLOLLOL
here I was thinking that Geet and Maan wouldn't be able to have a proper SR ROFL well phew thanks for the heads up Big smile

Silentsoul

MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Dunn worry..be happy..all izz well.. Geet maan ki responsiblity hai.. Aur yar waise bi agar baby mar gaya to how can they show passionate suhag rat.. They will then show rona dhona...maarna peetna..and stuff.. And then we the fans will boil in anger in screaming that.. Yar agar sr nahi dikhani to maaneet ki vasectomy and tubectomy kara do.. Aur unhe kisi jungle me taveez wale baba se training lene ke liye bhej do.. LmaoROFL.
P.s. No offence to any one.. Its just for fun..
Looking forward for a hot passionate sr.. :) :) maaneet rocks.. Maaneet baba ki jai ho
Agreed, well now all im worried about is Brij, but I'm pretty shure Maan's camera's can help him with that 2 LOLLOL

SimplyAparajita

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

</div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">UHHH... because pregnant women can't have it after 3 months of pregnancy Stern SmileGeet is defo 3months+ pregnant, even though they don't show it XD LOLBig smile</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG REALLYYY ! my dumb %&$*# stupid planning teacher told us that LOL</font>
<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">here I was thinking that Geet and Maan wouldn't be able to have a proper SR </font>ROFL<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">well phew thanks for the heads up Big smile</font>
lollz.. 3 month me tummy doesnt show up i guess.. It shows up in 4th month.. But our handa is a super girl who is carrying a baby for 11 months without showing up and still has a cheek to say i am only 3-4 month pregnant lollz.. Cvs ki jai ho.. Inventions aur enigmas ko dhundhne me biological science research ko be peeche chhod diya..geet handa's flat tummy is the biggest mystery of the centuryROFL

Go to top