Suhaag Raat or Miscarriage ? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Dunn worry..be happy..all izz well.. Geet maan ki responsiblity hai.. Aur yar waise bi agar baby mar gaya to how can they show passionate suhag rat.. They will then show rona dhona...maarna peetna..and stuff.. And then we the fans will boil in anger in screaming that.. Yar agar sr nahi dikhani to maaneet ki vasectomy and tubectomy kara do.. Aur unhe kisi jungle me taveez wale baba se training lene ke liye bhej do.. Lmao๐Ÿคฃ.
P.s. No offence to any one.. Its just for fun..
Looking forward for a hot passionate sr.. :) :) maaneet rocks.. Maaneet baba ki jai hoEdited by SimplyAparajita - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

No dear who told u this....pregnat women can do till 6 motnhs.......
OMG REALLYYY ! my dumb %&$*# stupid planning teacher told us that  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
here I was thinking that Geet and Maan wouldn't be able to have a proper SR ๐Ÿคฃ well phew thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Dunn worry..be happy..all izz well.. Geet maan ki responsiblity hai.. Aur yar waise bi agar baby mar gaya to how can they show passionate suhag rat.. They will then show rona dhona...maarna peetna..and stuff.. And then we the fans will boil in anger in screaming that.. Yar agar sr nahi dikhani to maaneet ki vasectomy and tubectomy kara do.. Aur unhe kisi jungle me taveez wale baba se training lene ke liye bhej do.. Lmao๐Ÿคฃ.
P.s. No offence to any one.. Its just for fun..
Looking forward for a hot passionate sr.. :) :) maaneet rocks.. Maaneet baba ki jai ho
Agreed, well now all im worried about is Brij, but I'm pretty shure Maan's camera's can help him with that 2 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">OMG REALLYYY ! my dumb %&$*# stupid planning teacher told us that ๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">here I was thinking that Geet and Maan wouldn't be able to have a proper SR </font>๐Ÿคฃ<font color="#ff0000" size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">well phew thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>
lollz.. 3 month me tummy doesnt show up i guess.. It shows up in 4th month.. But our handa is a super girl who is carrying a baby for 11 months without showing up and still has a cheek to say i am only 3-4 month pregnant lollz.. Cvs ki jai ho.. Inventions aur enigmas ko dhundhne me biological science research ko be peeche chhod diya..geet handa's flat tummy is the biggest mystery of the century๐Ÿคฃ
i really hope that nothing happens to the baby. I'm just looking forward to a Maan and Brij scene๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

lollz.. 3 month me tummy doesnt show up i guess.. It shows up in 4th month.. But our handa is a super girl who is carrying a baby for 11 months without showing up and still has a cheek to say i am only 3-4 month pregnant lollz.. Cvs ki jai ho.. Inventions aur enigmas ko dhundhne me biological science research ko be peeche chhod diya..geet handa's flat tummy is the biggest mystery of the century๐Ÿคฃ
TOTALLY AGREED BUDDI, well I guess in the story it's only been like 4 months cause there one day can last 3 days in the real world ๐Ÿ˜† but I'm fine with that, I don't even noe how they're gana show the bump ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
@maangeetkisimmi buddy.. Dev and geet got intimated near lohri.. Then maaneet celebrated diwali and christmas and all.. Haha.. Its no surprise buddy..and we all rather dunn give damn to the age of baby in geet's stomach.. As long as we are getting hawt and close maaneet.. :) :) :) :)