Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Absoluv

I'm very confused about this topic...πŸ˜•..I wud definitely love to watch & V Fans DEMAND a HOTTTT Suhaag Raat πŸ˜‰after a lavish wedding.😊...BUT I feel that the CVs r planning on delaying the SR sequence as they have set the stage for a lot of drama.....V fans will be lucky if v get to c the WEDDING happen in the first place...😭..

About the baby- yeah it is a part of MAAN & GEET's love story but I feel that even if Geet lost the baby, MAAN would love her nonetheless....so not sure about how the CVs plan to play this card.....its tricky.....if handled the right way, the trps can go high OR it wud just become another routine track....SO the CVs have to be really careful  & hence they r taking their own time in developing on PREGNANCY track....

I wish the CVs all the best & pray that they r successful in whatever they show us....😊

AGREE WITH U COMPLETELY PARAM BUT I THINK THAT THE CVS R IN A MOOD TO SHOW SOME MORE DRAMA BEFORE MARRIAGE I DON KNOW Y BUT I THINK THAT THE MC WILL HAPPEN COZ IN THE PROMO THEY GAVE A HINT TO US 
EVEN I DON WANT THE MC BUT I THINK IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO MOVE THE STORY TRACK WITH THE BABY
Silentsoul thumbnail
I jusr care about good storyline....I think MC can lead to strong stroyline.....with awesome acting from GC and DD..
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nimmish

AGREE WITH U COMPLETELY PARAM BUT I THINK THAT THE CVS R IN A MOOD TO SHOW SOME MORE DRAMA BEFORE MARRIAGE I DON KNOW Y BUT I THINK THAT THE MC WILL HAPPEN COZ IN THE PROMO THEY GAVE A HINT TO US 

EVEN I DON WANT THE MC BUT I THINK IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO MOVE THE STORY TRACK WITH THE BABY

Hey Misha dear...I totally get what u r trying to say....I do agree that with the baby...the story line can suffer majorly & can turn GHSP into just any other show....thats why I said that the CVs have to tread very carefully about this whole baby thingy & hence they r taking their own sweet time...Nyways for now, as long as V fans get a lavish WEDDING followed by a HOT PASSIONATE SR..πŸ˜‰...v r good to go....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuls11

I just care about good storyline....I think MC can lead to strong stroyline.....with awesome acting from GC and DD..

i completely agree wid u we need strong storyline coz i think after marriage dey don't have certain storyline ....... I wish dey bring back dev, his mother, sister nd nayntara instead of new characters....... Coz competion on starone is getting tough nd come baby...... Baby is a big responsibility on sets nd i don't cv's will baby track any soon.Edited by aditiwalia56 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditiwalia56

i completely agree wid u we need strong storyline coz i think after marriage dey don't have certain storyline ....... I wish dey bring back dev, his mother, sister nd nayntara instead of new characters....... Coz competion on starone is getting tough nd come baby...... Baby is a big responsibility on sets nd i don't cv's will baby track any soon.

I agree MC is strong storyline........Maan will be back to ultra angry Maan.........but it depend what they want .........They should bring Dev and Geet family........competition is tough for this show...no wonder......
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mslucki

i din't see what the big fuss is about, pregnant people have s*x so why cant geet and maan have a FULL ON intense suhaag raat :-)

UHHH... because pregnant women can't have it after 3 months of pregnancy 😳 Geet is defo 3months+ pregnant, even though they don't show it XD πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maann will always protect her...he always hasss!!!!!! so no misscarriage....suhaag raatt...oOooLalaLALA

Originally posted by: palmbeach1238

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  

OK....don't take offence....but I found your post very funny!!! πŸ˜†

Without going into too much detail and having the post closed by the mods.....what in the world is a 'partial suhaag raat'? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  

Is this some kind of new lingo I don't know about?  πŸ˜†

HAHA it is kinda funny when i re-read it πŸ˜† but by partial I mean that they don't go all the way.πŸ₯±
Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanGeetkiSimmi

UHHH... because pregnant women can't have it after 3 months of pregnancy 😳 Geet is defo 3months+ pregnant, even though they don't show it XD πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

No dear who told u this....pregnat women can do till 6 motnhs.......

Originally posted by: Absoluv

I'm very confused about this topic...πŸ˜•..I wud definitely love to watch & V Fans DEMAND a HOTTTT Suhaag Raat πŸ˜‰after a lavish wedding.😊...BUT I feel that the CVs r planning on delaying the SR sequence as they have set the stage for a lot of drama.....V fans will be lucky if v get to c the WEDDING happen in the first place...😭..

About the baby- yeah it is a part of MAAN & GEET's love story but I feel that even if Geet lost the baby, MAAN would love her nonetheless....so not sure about how the CVs plan to play this card.....its tricky.....if handled the right way, the trps can go high OR it wud just become another routine track....SO the CVs have to be really careful  & hence they r taking their own time in developing on PREGNANCY track....

I wish the CVs all the best & pray that they r successful in whatever they show us....😊

Thanks for sharing your thoughts & I agree with you on this one, we're pretty lucky 2 even have a marriage right nowπŸ˜ƒ