India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Suhaag Raat or Miscarriage ?

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
So everyone knows that Brij is attmepting to kill Geet nowadays but the real question is:
Do you think he'll attempt to kill Geet but end ap harming her baby instead ? Shocked
I certainely hope not !Confused

So tell me what you guys think! Do you think that the CV's will give Geet a miscarriage in order to actually give Maan + Geet a Suhaag Raat or keep the baby and give us a partial one instead Smile

I personally think that the CV's should keep the baby + give us a hot Big smileWink partial one LOL because I can wait for another one to happen soon but I'd rather not lose the baby as it's a symbol of Maan + Geet's love Hug

So what do you guys think? Share your thoughts + the CV's might see this & yu never know if they'll take info off it Big smile PS: I'm not saying this will happen, I actually had a dream about it  - Geet in tears and all Stern Smile so I dont want it to happen ! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ! Big smile

~Siimmi Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SushaanManeetbmtdluver-MaanEetLover-itsmylifebosskhushi_4evercute-alyt_areeb

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I personally think Suhaag Raat is not a reason to kill a baby. I hope Brij dozn't harm any of the three.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaanGeetkiSimmikooliio

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

hey simmi ...

first of all  wish u a happy new year  

& don't worry dear ...

every thing will b fine ... MC will not happen & maaneet will get married & even SR will b shown as maaneet were talking about it ... so don't worry ...

just remember one thing ...

muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo manzoore khuda hota ...

as per yesterday's episode ... the power was not there just whn brij wanetd to attack MSK came running towards geet ... so Y R U worrying ... he will take care of geet ...

brij is in lion's den ... he is a jackal / fox ... wht ever he does .... will not work & he will eventually fall flat on his face & again land back to where he came from '

so no worries ...

just enjoy maaneet moments & flush all bad thoughts away ...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivesroseflower_07bobby13rocks

MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

hey simmi ...

first of all  wish u a happy new year  

& don't worry dear ...

every thing will b fine ... MC will not happen & maaneet will get married & even SR will b shown as maaneet were talking about it ... so don't worry ...

just remember one thing ...

muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo manzoore khuda hota ...

as per yesterday's episode ... the power was not there just whn brij wanetd to attack MSK came running towards geet ... so Y R U worrying ... he will take care of geet ...

brij is in lion's den ... he is a jackal / fox ... wht ever he does .... will not work & he will eventually fall flat on his face & again land back to where he came from '

so no worries ...

just enjoy maaneet moments & flush all bad thoughts away ...Smile
YAYY ! hopefully that's how things work outt ! Big smile
oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i dnt want the baby to die...i dnt think it will die before marriage or brij will be the one responsible...bt i think the miscarriah=ge will happen...becouse i dnt think cvs would be able to manage a child in the sets...nd since they ll have to show it every moment it surely will be a hard job.....

i still dnt want it to happen bt if it does i dnt want it to be before marriage...
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uglyduckling_f

i dnt want the baby to die...i dnt think it will die before marriage or brij will be the one responsible...bt i think the miscarriah=ge will happen...becouse i dnt think cvs would be able to manage a child in the sets...nd since they ll have to show it every moment it surely will be a hard job.....

i still dnt want it to happen bt if it does i dnt want it to be before marriage...
I HOPE NOT ! - i really consider it an imprtant symbol of Maaneet's love !
rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
i din't see what the big fuss is about, pregnant people have s*x so why cant geet and maan have a FULL ON intense suhaag raat :-)

priya7891Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
I'm very confused about this topic...Confused..I wud definitely love to watch & V Fans DEMAND a HOTTTT Suhaag Raat Winkafter a lavish wedding.Smile...BUT I feel that the CVs r planning on delaying the SR sequence as they have set the stage for a lot of drama.....V fans will be lucky if v get to c the WEDDING happen in the first place...Cry..

About the baby- yeah it is a part of MAAN & GEET's love story but I feel that even if Geet lost the baby, MAAN would love her nonetheless....so not sure about how the CVs plan to play this card.....its tricky.....if handled the right way, the trps can go high OR it wud just become another routine track....SO the CVs have to be really careful  & hence they r taking their own time in developing on PREGNANCY track....

I wish the CVs all the best & pray that they r successful in whatever they show us....Smile

mausam19rahmona_pakswe

Go to top