India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

No Reincarnation -reasons given

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Hiiii everyone , Happy newyears to you all once again ..

This is my third post I will try and make interesting n different from earlier postsCry

I am starting off with my own reasons for not wanting "Re incarnation" track.Though it isn't confirmed,I just dont want it.Since day one it was always between Abhay and Pia.Firstly everyone wanted to know why Abhay hates Pia and we all came to know that Maithili was the reason.Abhay was shown saying this to himself that Pia cannot be Maithili.And when a person who loved her so much says that it should be true dont you think so?Shocked

I want Maithili to be the reason why once Abhay hated Pia thats it and not more than that. Some of you may be thinking why? And with the glimpses of Maithili we came to know that Pia and Maithili are so different.Maithili seemed to be bold and that scene with Abhay proves it. I am not sure if they tied a knot.Even if it was secret marriage,Maithili was fine with it and most of you would agree with me that Pia wouldn't accept such kind of marriage (If at all it existed once).

Dont you think if theres Re-incarnation it would seem so unrealistic? I know most of you want it Big smile but I would say Abhay will love Maithili forever and Pia is his present . And when it comes to being Unrealistic, I would say the show is based on vampires n I know that is unrealistic but that is the essence of the show Big smile and re incarnation is not required here . I want the rest to be realistic atleast when it comes Abhiya's love.

some other reasons are
When Maithili's ghost came and gave reply to Pia's Q can Maithili be PIa? I know they dint say its maithili but they dint deny it tooBig smile

I want Abhay  to getover Maithilis death and start a new life with Pia 

Dont you think Abhay deserves much more after years of grief

so I am done with my post....open for criticism but please dont be very rude CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaina_abhay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index