Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Comic relief : kenjal's tie up with apple (Page 3)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran15

I hope the phone company sponsor me too.......AM good at washing phones in the washing machine.
even if phone company does not sponsr u, the washing machine company will definately do.. ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
@mom i thnk they just wanna find out whether there was any network down the drain. Didnt you knw vodafone tagline its smthng lyk "wherever u go, we follow..." ROFL.. BTW did u get them bak? I am sure u went down urself to get them.. The super mom!

simran15

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@mom i thnk they just wanna find out whether there was any network down the drain. Didnt you knw vodafone tagline its smthng lyk "wherever u go, we follow..." ROFL.. BTW did u get them bak? I am sure u went down urself to get them.. The super mom!

Go get them?  Heaven's no!  They became part of the sewer system immediately!  Hubby was not pleased.  Just like he wasn't pleased when the VCR became the garage for our son's toy cars...LOL

simran15

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@mom.. ROFL.. My bro used to use our VCR as his little toilet.. Kids!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index