Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

::Samrat ki chashmish's CC# 9:: Invites Only (Page 45)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
That,s the Point Candy Ouch I don,t find any reason to hate these two.In my opinion there is nothing wrong in them as a Couple Embarrassed And I really wonder when Peeps have their own favs then why discuss abt Monaya ConfusedI guess that is call Monaya Magic Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Yup fairy... Embarrassed  See this just happens when we are too much blinded with our own choices... Embarrassed  I was also th same before.. But then i tried to think over it.. And believe me, i have started observing and liking things at a broader prospect.. Embarrassed  I have LEARNED to accept the Good... Embarrassed We cant escape the truth with our eyes closed right..? Embarrassed It wont change after all.. Smile

And talking abt Monaya! They have EVERYTHING that a PERFECT relationship demands.. LOVE, romance, masti, supprt, understanding, friendship, and what not..? Embarrassed And obviously when 2 ppl love, then we tend to be more closer to them.. Embarrassed Same is Monaya..  SIMPLE.. Smile

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Yup fairy... Embarrassed  See this just happens when we are too much blinded with our own choices... Embarrassed  I was also th same before.. But then i tried to think over it.. And believe me, i have started observing and liking things at a broader prospect.. Embarrassed  I have LEARNED to accept the Good... Embarrassed We cant escape the truth with our eyes closed right..? Embarrassed It wont change after all.. Smile

And talking abt Monaya! They have EVERYTHING that a PERFECT relationship demands.. LOVE, romance, masti, supprt, understanding, friendship, and what not..? Embarrassed And obviously when 2 ppl love, then we tend to be more closer to them.. Embarrassed Same is Monaya..  SIMPLE.. Smile
I Just don,t love the for any random reason Candy.I love them Becoz they are the ones who attracted me towards SG Embarrassed People Just don,t get POPULAR for doing photoshoot or being Paas Pass,They get Popular becoz of their hardwork and dignity.Becuz of the Ethics and Behaviour and these two as a couple had everything which a person should have like thei understanding,bonding and Most IMP LOVE Embarrassedthat,s why they are our Favs Embarrassedand No One else can take their PLACE Embarrassed

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Beauutifully written fairy... Embarrassed Heart Everyone has their own reasons to like somebody.. Embarrassed And i knew Sajan way before Monaya.. Day Dreaming  So obviously Sajan made me love Monaya! Embarrassed  And Monaya made me believe in Sajan with their own REAL life story.. Embarrassed From strangers to friends..  From friends to lovers.. Day Dreaming  *nazar utarofies* Embarrassed

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Clap Clap Beauutifully written fairy... Embarrassed Heart Everyone has their own reasons to like somebody.. Embarrassed And i knew Sajan way before Monaya.. Day Dreaming  So obviously Sajan made me love Monaya! Embarrassed  And Monaya made me believe in Sajan with their own REAL life story.. Embarrassed From strangers to friends..  From friends to lovers.. Day Dreaming  *nazar utarofies* Embarrassed
Thanks Candy but your analysis on Monaya was just Amazinggggg Star Star Star
Yup I gave them a chance thru Sajan Embarrassed and as Sajan they proved themselves worth of watching Embarrassedworth of LOVING Heart  Day DreamingThey are the onees who had made Sajan memorable for me Embarrassedthey are the ones who add the beauty to that Story Embarrassed

*puts a kaala tika on Monaya*Embarrassed

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I know fairy... Embarrassed God save them from every buri nazar,... Embarrassed  Amen..Embarrassed  And i pray that ppl who think and hope bad for them that u never gain anything from ur hate...Embarrassed  Except hard feelings and pain... But if u start LOVING everything, then you will GAIN loaads of love from others and you will start enjoying ur life instead of cribbing about what u dont have.. Embarrassed

Fairy u ate ur dinner just now... Ermm

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

I know fairy... Embarrassed God save them from every buri nazar,... Embarrassed  Amen..Embarrassed  And i pray that ppl who think and hope bad for them that u never gain anything from ur hate...Embarrassed  Except hard feelings and pain... But if u start LOVING everything, then you will GAIN loaads of love from others and you will start enjoying ur life instead of cribbing about what u dont have.. Embarrassed

Fairy u ate ur dinner just now... Ermm
Amen EmbarrassedI hope people try to be a little understanding in the future Ouchthen might be the atmosphere of our forum will change Embarrassed
and abt my Dinner Yes I just finished it Embarrassed ROFLam a late lateef I tell ya ROFLand sometimes I toh even forget abt the dinner Stern Smile  ROFL

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Wow fairy. !  Stern Smile  ROFL   Accha gotta go now.. Feeling sleepy nw.. Byeee... Hug   Hug   Heart

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top