Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

::Samrat ki chashmish's CC# 9:: Invites Only (Page 44)

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah I Did and my instant reaction was *Fainttttt* Day Dreaming   Day DreamingMan just a bit is making me crazy then what will happed to US when the whole will be posted Silly  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Yeah I Did and my instant reaction was *Fainttttt* Day Dreaming   Day DreamingMan just a bit is making me crazy then what will happed to US when the whole will be posted Silly  Heart

I know fairy.. Day Dreaming  I am just waiting for that day when they both will come onscreen soon.. Day Dreaming  Then toh deffo we will die with happiness... LOL  For the time being, they are just waiting for a GOOD storyline as San said.. Not just accepting anything random...  Ermm You know thats really useful and imp.. Embarrassed

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Yeah I hope the same here and I am proud to be the fans of these two Approveas I know whatever they will do,it wil be something GOOD,not anything random like you said Cool But rite now am more exciteddd for the upcoming Shower of Ints Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I know fairy.. Day Dreaming Thats call POPULARITY.. Cool Cool Day Dreaming Their interviews are everywhere.. Day Dreaming  All over the media.. Day Dreaming  MJHT is over but still.. Day Dreaming *nazar utarofies*  Dunno what will happen when in feb their HOT PS is gonna cum... Silly  Day Dreaming  Blushing

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I know fairy.. Day Dreaming Thats call POPULARITY.. Cool Cool Day Dreaming Their interviews are everywhere.. Day Dreaming  All over the media.. Day Dreaming  MJHT is over but still.. Day Dreaming *nazar utarofies*  Dunno what will happen when in feb their HOT PS is gonna cum... Silly  Day Dreaming  Blushing
As I mentioned it,s gonna burn Every EYE Wink Blushing Day DreamingThe Most Hot PS of the Most Hottest couple on Vday Silly  SillyThis Vday is gonna be a memorable one Day DreamingJust like the Khuda Jaane one Embarrassed Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I know fairy.. Day Dreaming Its like Monaya are just like a sweet attraction... Day Dreaming  Wherever they go they CATCH attention.. Embarrassed Catches the EYE! Embarrassed Day Dreaming  And as far as i have observed, even media ppl like SBB, SBS, are also on very friendly terms with Monaya.. Embarrassed Like they always address them soo sweetly!  Embarrassed  I can NEVER forget that award tht SBS gave them..... Paas paas couple... Blushing Day Dreaming

XDevilsDesireX

XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Paas Paas Couple Blushing   BlushingThese words defines Monaya,s CLoseness which is really hard for People,s eyes to see  Wink  Blushing

I agree Candy they are one of the Genuine and Kind souls on Earth whom People Love to be Friends with Embarrassed Their articles ,their ints speaks their honesty and truthfullness Embarrassed    Heart

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Exactly fairy... Embarrassed  Everyone LOVES them.. Embarrassed And the reason is OBVIOUS.. LOL  They are meant to be loved.. Day Dreaming     Seriously, they is nothing to dis-like about this couple.. Day Dreaming  Ma'shallah.. Embarrassed  But ofcourse except from SOME reasons ppl do..  Ermm And i dont get why everyone is soo biased abt their choices.. Ouch Cant we LOVE everybody..? Embarrassed Is it necessary to HATE someone just cuz u LOVE someone moreee....? Ouch

XDevilsDesireX

Go to top