Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah I hope the same here and I am proud to be the fans of these two as I know whatever they will do,it wil be something GOOD,not anything random like you said 😎 But rite now am more exciteddd for the upcoming Shower of Ints 😍  😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know fairy.. 😍 Thats call POPULARITY.. 😎 😎 😍 Their interviews are everywhere.. 😍  All over the media.. 😍  MJHT is over but still.. 😍 *nazar utarofies*  Dunno what will happen when in feb their HOT PS is gonna cum... πŸ€ͺ  😍  ☺️
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

I know fairy.. 😍 Thats call POPULARITY.. 😎 😎 😍 Their interviews are everywhere.. 😍  All over the media.. 😍  MJHT is over but still.. 😍 *nazar utarofies*  Dunno what will happen when in feb their HOT PS is gonna cum... πŸ€ͺ  😍  ☺️

As I mentioned it,s gonna burn Every EYE πŸ˜‰ Blushing Day DreamingThe Most Hot PS of the Most Hottest couple on Vday Silly  SillyThis Vday is gonna be a memorable one Day DreamingJust like the Khuda Jaane one 😳 Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
I know fairy.. 😍 Its like Monaya are just like a sweet attraction... 😍  Wherever they go they CATCH attention.. 😳 Catches the EYE! 😳 😍  And as far as i have observed, even media ppl like SBB, SBS, are also on very friendly terms with Monaya.. 😳 Like they always address them soo sweetly!  😳  I can NEVER forget that award tht SBS gave them..... Paas paas couple... ☺️ 😍
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

Paas Paas Couple ☺️   ☺️These words defines Monaya,s CLoseness which is really hard for People,s eyes to see  πŸ˜‰  ☺️

I agree Candy they are one of the Genuine and Kind souls on Earth whom People Love to be Friends with 😳 Their articles ,their ints speaks their honesty and truthfullness 😳    ❀️
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Exactly fairy... 😳  Everyone LOVES them.. 😳 And the reason is OBVIOUS.. πŸ˜†  They are meant to be loved.. 😍     Seriously, they is nothing to dis-like about this couple.. 😍  Ma'shallah.. 😳  But ofcourse except from SOME reasons ppl do..  πŸ€” And i dont get why everyone is soo biased abt their choices.. Cant we LOVE everybody..? 😳 Is it necessary to HATE someone just cuz u LOVE someone moreee....?
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
That,s the Point Candy  I don,t find any reason to hate these two.In my opinion there is nothing wrong in them as a Couple 😳 And I really wonder when Peeps have their own favs then why discuss abt Monaya πŸ˜•I guess that is call Monaya Magic 😍   😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Yup fairy... 😳  See this just happens when we are too much blinded with our own choices... 😳  I was also th same before.. But then i tried to think over it.. And believe me, i have started observing and liking things at a broader prospect.. 😳  I have LEARNED to accept the Good... 😳 We cant escape the truth with our eyes closed right..? 😳 It wont change after all.. 😊

And talking abt Monaya! They have EVERYTHING that a PERFECT relationship demands.. LOVE, romance, masti, supprt, understanding, friendship, and what not..? 😳 And obviously when 2 ppl love, then we tend to be more closer to them.. 😳 Same is Monaya..  SIMPLE.. 😊
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Yup fairy... 😳  See this just happens when we are too much blinded with our own choices... 😳  I was also th same before.. But then i tried to think over it.. And believe me, i have started observing and liking things at a broader prospect.. 😳  I have LEARNED to accept the Good... 😳 We cant escape the truth with our eyes closed right..? 😳 It wont change after all.. 😊

And talking abt Monaya! They have EVERYTHING that a PERFECT relationship demands.. LOVE, romance, masti, supprt, understanding, friendship, and what not..? 😳 And obviously when 2 ppl love, then we tend to be more closer to them.. 😳 Same is Monaya..  SIMPLE.. 😊

I Just don,t love the for any random reason Candy.I love them Becoz they are the ones who attracted me towards SG Embarrassed People Just don,t get POPULAR for doing photoshoot or being Paas Pass,They get Popular becoz of their hardwork and dignity.Becuz of the Ethics and Behaviour and these two as a couple had everything which a person should have like thei understanding,bonding and Most IMP LOVE Embarrassedthat,s why they are our Favs Embarrassedand No One else can take their PLACE Embarrassed
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Beauutifully written fairy... 😳 ❀️ Everyone has their own reasons to like somebody.. 😳 And i knew Sajan way before Monaya.. 😍  So obviously Sajan made me love Monaya! 😳  And Monaya made me believe in Sajan with their own REAL life story.. 😳 From strangers to friends..  From friends to lovers.. 😍  *nazar utarofies* 😳