India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

sbs pooja gor in GOA (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL yaar mitali i am angry with u new year ka maza kyun kharab kiyaCryCryCry kal post kar detin na Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. 

Who cares, btw ?! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_....Poojie....

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
yaar mitali i am angry with u new year ka maza kyun kharab kiyaCryCryCry kal post kar detin na Angry
I ,M REALLY SORRY IF I HERT YOUR FEELING
YAAR I DID NOT MEAN TO HERT U
YOU KNOW AIK TO NO PRATIGYA ON FRIDAY
UPER SE MY ARHAAN LOST AWARD
UPER SE YEH NEW YEAR
I SHOW A LINK SBS, SBB
SO I THOUGHT TO SHAR WITH U GAYS . IF IT HERT U GAYS NEXT TIME I WONT.
I , SORRY ..FOR THE LINK.
MAAF KARO, SAMAPT.LOL
AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011     MITALY..

Latest Happy New Year 2011 Scraps.

Edited by mitalpn - 31 December 2010 at 9:29pm

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
aray yaar dont say sorry i just dared to see the video link posted by you yaar they said pooja was with raj but where has raj gone zammen kha gaye ya asaman nigal gaya they havenot shown him pooja wasdancing with somw girl i thik kritika lkarma her friend and above all these stupid people were showing glimpses of arhaan and pooja dance on 100 party celebration sbs knows very well that arjas fan will not like thats why they r doing this stupidities i know its there personal life i can oly wish for them but can stand lies yaar now this sbs is getting on my last nerve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paiMitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
aray yaar dont say sorry i just dared to see the video link posted by you yaar they said pooja was with raj but where has raj gone zammen kha gaye ya asaman nigal gaya they havenot shown him pooja wasdancing with somw girl i thik kritika lkarma her friend and above all these stupid people were showing glimpses of arhaan and pooja dance on 100 party celebration sbs knows very well that arjas fan will not like thats why they r doing this stupidities i know its there personal life i can oly wish for them but can stand lies yaar now this sbs is getting on my last nerve

ME TOO I SEE THAT ALL ACTORS DANCE WAS DONE IN THE PAST POOJA ARHAAN WHITE OUTFEAT I KNOW BUT THEN   I READ ARTIC ON FORUM TELLY BUZZ

SO I KIND OF U KNOW ,SHE MIGHT WENT WITH HIM .IF I DID NOT SEE ARTICLE I WOULD NOT POSTED.....Smile

I KNOW EVEN I HAD FELLING THAT GIRLS NOT LIKE IT BUT I JUST SH WITH U GAYS THATS ALL
 I DONT WANT TO MAKE FELT ANGRY OF ANYONE
IF I DID I ,M DEEPLY FEEL BAD THAT WHY I
MITALY

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

ME TOO I SEE THAT ALL ACTORS DANCE WAS DONE IN THE PAST POOJA ARHAAN WHITE OUTFEAT I KNOW BUT THEN   I READ ARTIC ON FORUM TELLY BUZZ

SO I KIND OF U KNOW ,SHE MIGHT WENT WITH HIM .IF I DID NOT SEE ARTICLE I WOULD NOT POSTED.....Smile

I KNOW EVEN I HAD FELLING THAT GIRLS NOT LIKE IT BUT I JUST SH WITH U GAYS THATS ALL
 I DONT WANT TO MAKE FELT ANGRY OF ANYONE
IF I DID I ,M DEEPLY FEEL BAD THAT WHY I
MITALY

this is another article about her so are there two pojas Wink
Pooja Gor (Plays the role of Pratigya in 'Pratigya') First of all let me wish all my viewers for the New Year...may everyone have a blast in this new year... my plans for the new year is all based on the shoots..if at all I get a off for the new year celebration I would love to celebrate it by sleeping€.as from a long time I have not even got a single day off. Or else I will celebrate it with few of my friends...but definitely it will be at my place only...

__________________________________________________see

Mitu_

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i think sbs people had read the article and then said like this..they are all tym copy writers..create stories of their own..i dont think that these guys will get tym to go to goa..she also has jcc shoots..she is very professional that she wont go there for new year celebration...

Mitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
pooja and raj and sid will be celebrating in mumbai - buh there were quite a few scenes of arja together. these are poeple who couldnt get time off
again this waa mentioned at 2.07 aswell some people will not be free of shooting and they put the camera on arja then aswell.

buh who cares.... any way lets all enjoy our new year wid our families - as that is our top priority!

HAPPEEE NEW YEAR

Edited by carisma2 - 01 January 2011 at 6:18am

Mitu_

Go to top