Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

shocking BB4 winner is (Page 5)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47570

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Jesmina

@ pulawa...
Tujhe kaise pata chala main little hoon???ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
 
main psychic hoon....LOL
 
Jessie montreal main sardi par rahi kyaa??? yahan to nahi par rahi..
 
oyeee...main bhool gayi tu kidher se hai reLOLCry...
Nahin aaj sardi nehi thi...we were in 8 degree+....
what u did for new year???
 
IIFA awars is in toronto next year...if salman khan come...i will buy VIP ticket...he is the good looking man alive in this earth!!!Day Dreaming
dont waste ur money on salman khan...bcoz he iz *** not man...
 
SONYAAAAAAAAAAA tumhari ye majal... main bardaasht nahi karoongi..LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

[/QUOTE]
dont waste ur money on salman khan...bcoz he iz *** not man...
 
How come...i like him since am kid...from the movie maine pyaar kiya!!!Day Dreaming
Am joking...i will never waste my mehnat ke money on any stars...mere pocket baad mein kiya woh log denge!!!AngryLOLLOLLOLLOL sare unke pocket mein jayenge!!!
[/QUOTE]
even i m huge fan of SRK..but never waste my money...aur woh tumhay pocket money day sakhtay hain...if he adopt u...hahhahhahahaha...jo mushkil hai....hahahhahahah
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47570

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

[/QUOTE]
dont waste ur money on salman khan...bcoz he iz *** not man...
 
How come...i like him since am kid...from the movie maine pyaar kiya!!!Day Dreaming
Am joking...i will never waste my mehnat ke money on any stars...mere pocket baad mein kiya woh log denge!!!AngryLOLLOLLOLLOL sare unke pocket mein jayenge!!!
[/QUOTE]
 
MUHAHAHAHAHHA i will get discount.. since my friend is performingg...Embarrassed
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Kajri deserves to be the winner. No back-biting...no bitching...only mooing...
in dat way dey need to call bunty n make him a winner...hahahahahah

Bunty is toh already a winner in my eyes...the most entertaining everr
bunty will now abuse u also...teri***************************************************....hahahahahahahhaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
CutiePiee4 IF-Rockerz

Joined: 29 April 2008
Posts: 9905

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Kajri deserves to be the winner. No back-biting...no bitching...only mooing...
 
Haha...ur right!!!LOL...moooing and giving dharshana from the back to MT!!!LOLLOLLOL

One animal will obviously like another animal na LOL
 
Leken...MT soch raha that ke shayed MT ko eggs deh de...umeed per pani phek diya!!!tub se joh MT ka deemagh kharab huya ke ghar se he nikal gaya!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
kiun salamn nay diyay tou tay unday...hahahahhahaah...it seems as if salman iz a hen...who lays eggs...hahahahhahahahahahahha
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Joined: 30 January 2006
Posts: 12086

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by sirjee

Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Jesmina

@ pulawa...
Tujhe kaise pata chala main little hoon???ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
 
main psychic hoon....LOL
 
Jessie montreal main sardi par rahi kyaa??? yahan to nahi par rahi..
 
oyeee...main bhool gayi tu kidher se hai reLOLCry...
Nahin aaj sardi nehi thi...we were in 8 degree+....
what u did for new year???
 
IIFA awars is in toronto next year...if salman khan come...i will buy VIP ticket...he is the good looking man alive in this earth!!!Day Dreaming
dont waste ur money on salman khan...bcoz he iz *** not man...
 
SONYAAAAAAAAAAA tumhari ye majal... main bardaasht nahi karoongi..LOLLOL
arey main tou sahi info day rahi hoon..agar phir bhi tum uz ko mard kehna chahoo tou app ki marzi...par woh hai nahi...hahahahahahhaahhahahahahah
-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Joined: 15 May 2005
Posts: 17833

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@pulawa..
Chal buddhon per main nazar nehi dalthi...maine nazar hata liya...main sirf jawan salman per nazar dalti hoon joh pourana tha!!!
Ab toh uske six pakcs ke dayi bangayeROFL
But still...aye salman!!!Day Dreaming
 
Arey rogers centre...i went to watch unforgettable...i met aishwariya,abihsehk...cuz by chance they were in the same hotel as me!!!Tongue
 
But i most tall u...look Asiahwarya is 10x prettier even more in real life...she is not plastic ji!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
***** Winner of Bigg Boss 3 Winner

2

Author: spoke   Replies: 10   Views: 2348

spoke 10 2348 26 December 2009 at 7:16am by den1
Shocking Sherlyn Pic!

Author: x.n0sh.x   Replies: 5   Views: 1220

x.n0sh.x 5 1220 17 October 2009 at 10:11pm by Autumn.
shocking news: RAHUL evicted

Author: dimple_usa   Replies: 4   Views: 1515

dimple_usa 4 1515 17 November 2008 at 9:47pm by Jay718718
Shocking: Alina Wadiwala exposed

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: manishaben   Replies: 53   Views: 18633

manishaben 53 18633 16 November 2008 at 3:40am by manishaben
Shocking news!!!

Author: anniesharma   Replies: 1   Views: 863

anniesharma 1 863 15 November 2008 at 11:59am by anniesharma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index