Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha knitting socks (Page 3)

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan

I feel that ichcha shouldnt have lied to veer. She can tell the truth that its for Taps baby and if he gets angry she can lovingly explain to him that its for the baby...shes not doing tappu seva here...Its a gift from ichki to the baby...Aise chote chote jhooth se rishte mein aage daraar pad sakti hain....Somehow didnt get a good feeling abt this precap...I mean in the long run.

If ichacha can sooo merely accept veer tapsya baby den....LOLWink why cant she accept dat dere was a relation of veer and tapasya... although veer says its a mistake.... why she feels insecure while seeing the mole on veers body..... She also had relation wid her husband vansh... LOLLOLSo why she has problem for veer's past relation inspite of getting soo much affection from veer.........LOL
LOL

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

I feel that ichcha shouldnt have lied to veer. She can tell the truth that its for Taps baby and if he gets angry she can lovingly explain to him that its for the baby...shes not doing tappu seva here...Its a gift from ichki to the baby...Aise chote chote jhooth se rishte mein aage daraar pad sakti hain....Somehow didnt get a good feeling abt this precap...I mean in the long run.
don't worry she want to surprise him eventually
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

If ichacha can sooo merely accept veer tapsya baby den....LOLWink why cant she accept dat dere was a relation of veer and tapasya... although veer says its a mistake.... why she feels insecure while seeing the mole on veers body..... She also had relation wid her husband vansh... LOLLOLSo why she has problem for veer's past relation inspite of getting soo much affection from veer.........LOL
LOL
miss advocate of nandmi, let me tell u one thing she is not depressed with veer or his past deeds, otherwise she would not been for outing with veer so cheerfully. she was just shocked to hear those cheap dialogues of tapasya b'coz she thought that tapasya has changed now.
vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by priya2904

LOL
miss advocate of nandmi, let me tell u one thing she is not depressed with veer or his past deeds, otherwise she would not been for outing with veer so cheerfully. she was just shocked to hear those cheap dialogues of tapasya b'coz she thought that tapasya has changed now.

ok miss advocate of vee.......cha...  ohh dats why her face was straight while seeing d mole.....ROFL

Edited by priya2904 - 03 January 2011 at 10:40am

Go to top