India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha knitting socks

veechafan Groupbie
veechafan
veechafan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I feel that ichcha shouldnt have lied to veer. She can tell the truth that its for Taps baby and if he gets angry she can lovingly explain to him that its for the baby...shes not doing tappu seva here...Its a gift from ichki to the baby...Aise chote chote jhooth se rishte mein aage daraar pad sakti hain....Somehow didnt get a good feeling abt this precap...I mean in the long run.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7divy609PavaniShinytiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Yes ,,,at first even I felt why Ichcha was not being totally honest with veer...
but when I thought it over, I felt, neither was she lying... as she said she was making it for a dear friend who is pregnant... and Taps is a friend who is supposed to be pregnant... and she was actually about to say the truth when she must have remembered that Veer does not like her reminding him about the baby again n again ... so she changed whatever she was going to say... and said it in a round about way..

and from the expression on Veer's face I felt he had guessed  who those booties (baby woollen socks) were being made for...Wink
Veer shud ask Ichcha, 'kahin woh saheli Tapsasya toh nahi hai ?'LOL... that wud resolve the situation ...and Ichcha will realise that she does not have to make up stories as far as Veer is concerned ... there has to be honesty n transparency between husband n wife...

Edited by cjs369 - 31 December 2010 at 9:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609PavaniShinyrashi85tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
She wasnt lying .........

She was about to tell him it was about icha, but knowing how he will react on hearing taps name, all she said was she is doing it for her dear friend who is carrying , so where is the question of lying , as veer is smart enough to know all her friends and by looks of veer it was obvious he is aware of who she is refering to

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why she is going overboard with the baby..okay, its veer's baby, even then.....this will only help nani's plan as such things will keep reminding Veer of the baby..
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Oh Come! Clap ROFL

It's clear from Icha's expressions to Veer that it's Icha who is pregnant. Didn't anyone notice her feeling dizzy twice, while out with Veer or the way she looked at him? She said shyly it's for 'jo ane wala hai is ghar mai'... LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609cjs369PavaniShinytiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Oh Come! Clap ROFL

It's clear from Icha's expressions to Veer that it's Icha who is pregnant. Didn't anyone notice her feeling dizzy twice, while out with Veer or the way she looked at him? She said shyly it's for 'jo ane wala hai is ghar mai'... LOL
oh is that so..Tongue..so soon..I thought it will be after a month or so....when did she feel dizzy...oh you mean in the last episode when Veer had to hold her twice, it just looked accidental..she feeling dizzy......interesting.....but wud have liked it better after taps exposure..... now mai will again taunt her pregnancy as well that its a natak to compete with taps....oh no...

Edited by vijayam - 01 January 2011 at 4:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noname7cjs369tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Oh Come! Clap ROFL

I feel the same .........She was actually feeling shy while telling it.........She might be doing it for Taps so-called baby But it will be used for her's onlyEmbarrassed.......This week we may get the news about her pregnancy also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Oh Come! Clap ROFL

I feel the same .........She was actually feeling shy while telling it.........She might be doing it for Taps so-called baby But it will be used for her's onlyEmbarrassed.......This week we may get the news about her pregnancy also
If Iccha is pregnant..why she has to lie to Veer about the socks...I dont think this is the case...are yar abhi to ek mahina bhi nahin hua hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyatiny15

Go to top