Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Petition for samir!!!!!plz sign.. (Page 6)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

Originally posted by Shizaru

LOL Oh dear me... How many chances will Samu need to finally win the damn showLOL I want aanchal and rahul back and the whole show restarted again...

I think a complex personailty like Sameer will blow every chance, all others except Manoj left graciously ie accepted they were defeated, these two have superiority complexez and will never believe that they were not better than the others....
He is with the ppl that love him and he isn't gonna give you dedicated fans a second thought! He's the type of person who will dwell on ppl who didn't vote enough to make him win rather than go all out and thank the fans that were crazy mad pagal...

I'm not kicking u when you're down but move on....after 24 hours so will he!!! I feel sorry for Neelam, the sulking whining and making everyone suffer in his quest for perfection!!!

I feel bad for Abeer and all the other diehard fans...I was upset when Seema left and she hadn't even picked any fights with anyone :(

I will however sign the petition for him to come back part time, to clean the bathrooms!!!!
:P

Nicely putSmile I agree... Sameer reminds me so much of Bakhtyar who had a much more practical and "sensible" wife while he was always a whining kid always in the sulk mode... Tanaaz used to try desperately to cover him up - but alas, some people are made that ways... People who try to do too much and take everything too seriously more often than not end up in this position... Sometimes it is imperative to "take it easy" - and that just might make u more nearer to perfection!

This is the only series I've seen so can't comment on baktiyar! I've seen him and his wife on tv before and to be fair think both are overrated (by themselves ofcourse) ;)

alpeshvara Senior Member
alpeshvara
alpeshvara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
just a week left now, you ppl should be happy that he was on for so long
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Petition would never help, there is no much time left for BB4 to end, they don't have time for all this........

I am too disappointed with his exit..........

Edited by temorocks - 01 January 2011 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25Chits1

FavFav Newbie
FavFav
FavFav

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFL
Originally posted by Shizaru

LOL Oh dear me... How many chances will Samu need to finally win the damn showLOL I want aanchal and rahul back and the whole show restarted again...

I think a complex personailty like Sameer will blow every chance, all others except Manoj left graciously ie accepted they were defeated, these two have superiority complexez and will never believe that they were not better than the others....
He is with the ppl that love him and he isn't gonna give you dedicated fans a second thought! He's the type of person who will dwell on ppl who didn't vote enough to make him win rather than go all out and thank the fans that were crazy mad pagal...

I'm not kicking u when you're down but move on....after 24 hours so will he!!! I feel sorry for Neelam, the sulking whining and making everyone suffer in his quest for perfection!!!

I feel bad for Abeer and all the other diehard fans...I was upset when Seema left and she hadn't even picked any fights with anyone :(

I will however sign the petition for him to come back part time, to clean the bathrooms!!!!
:P

Clap
khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Now Sam's ego would be further boosted wid dis petition stuff nd throughout his lyf he'll lament d fact dat he would hv been da winner of BB4 only if BB had been fair! (Sorry 2 Sam fans 4 being so critical, but I think he's d kind of guy who'll hold grudges).Wink

Edited by sssshhh - 01 January 2011 at 6:22am
akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I expected SAM fans in BB to show some sporting spirit. If Manoj can loose to Ashmit, who is Samir Soni that he can not loose?

We should stop crying like Sam and Ashmit if the result is not in our favour. Petition is fine but to say the result is rigged without any proof other than emotion is really too much.

Time for SAM fans to accept the result gracefully - loosing is not the end of the world - SAM can cash on his popularity earned in this show in future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hide-PhoenixD-prerna4rishav

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08-PhoenixD-prerna4rishav

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

Originally posted by Uniquechoices

I am in.
The decision was 100% unfair and totally scripted , if not get Sam back but atleast they must know their morals .

What morals? this is showbiz, everything is centered around TRP!

n the best way to hit back such shows is by stop watching it, thats the only way to get things done, petitions wont be much of help

Yeah! you are right , these people are only after TRPS!
Yes , thats the best way but i wish these people could somehow be taught a lesson..anyway for that then..even an impossible petitionOuch

Go to top