Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Petition for samir!!!!!plz sign.. (Page 5)

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

This is hilarious............ I am signing petition for Hrishant, Rahul, Aanchal,Seemaji............................... as wellROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

lol even i m finding this petition ROFLOLROFL

arkamu Goldie
arkamu
arkamu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ClapLOL
Originally posted by star_night

Originally posted by sarasingh86

This is hilarious............ I am signing petition for Hrishant, Rahul, Aanchal,Seemaji............................... as wellROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL.....I will sign only for BuntyWink

ClapLOL
Clap

arkamu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forums_girl

This is a very sweet thought Thumbs Up

Eviction of sameer is also very sweet like Sugar LOLLOLLOL
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

this petition isnt going to do anything because in the general rules of the bb voting process clause 19 states this!

19. The elimination of the Shortlisted Participants and/or the decisions made by Viacom18 and/or the Channel shall be final and binding and in no event shall the viewer(s) dispute the decision made by Viacom18 and/or the Channel.

sameer is out!! and with only a week left nothing can be done but this is certainly a kind gesture to show ur support!

oh this is the reason for scripted evictions.. otherwise people like veena, dolly, khali would have gone long back..Angry

Edited by lathika4u - 01 January 2011 at 2:36am
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

LOL Oh dear me... How many chances will Samu need to finally win the damn showLOL I want aanchal and rahul back and the whole show restarted again...

I think a complex personailty like Sameer will blow every chance, all others except Manoj left graciously ie accepted they were defeated, these two have superiority complexez and will never believe that they were not better than the others....
He is with the ppl that love him and he isn't gonna give you dedicated fans a second thought! He's the type of person who will dwell on ppl who didn't vote enough to make him win rather than go all out and thank the fans that were crazy mad pagal...

I'm not kicking u when you're down but move on....after 24 hours so will he!!! I feel sorry for Neelam, the sulking whining and making everyone suffer in his quest for perfection!!!

I feel bad for Abeer and all the other diehard fans...I was upset when Seema left and she hadn't even picked any fights with anyone :(

I will however sign the petition for him to come back part time, to clean the bathrooms!!!!
:P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFavzanish_kRasnysmallwonderkhamosshhh

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

@ TM i like ur spirit. i m also a sameer fan & i also know hes not perfect but surely hes 1 of the nice prsns in the entertainment world!!!but i think now its 2 late but yes if it cause BB 2 realize gud shud win then in future only nice & genuine contestants"ll win & not like veena  or dolly like prsns who stay 4 so many weeks even their fan base is so small in comparison 2 shweta, sameer, manoj, sara, khali or even ashmit!!Shocked

may b he got sullked bcoz of nominations but ever1 can get sulked having highest no. of nominations!!

and really i was also shocked by the eviction of sara or manoj (whom i don't like abit) but atleast they r better than veena( whos not just cheap but fake woman followed by dolly & sakshi pradhan).ShockedConfused
thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

I will however sign the petition for him to come back part time, to clean the bathrooms!!!!

Hero se janitor bana diya ... ROFLROFL

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Originally posted by smallwonder

LOL Oh dear me... How many chances will Samu need to finally win the damn showLOL I want aanchal and rahul back and the whole show restarted again...

I think a complex personailty like Sameer will blow every chance, all others except Manoj left graciously ie accepted they were defeated, these two have superiority complexez and will never believe that they were not better than the others....
He is with the ppl that love him and he isn't gonna give you dedicated fans a second thought! He's the type of person who will dwell on ppl who didn't vote enough to make him win rather than go all out and thank the fans that were crazy mad pagal...

I'm not kicking u when you're down but move on....after 24 hours so will he!!! I feel sorry for Neelam, the sulking whining and making everyone suffer in his quest for perfection!!!

I feel bad for Abeer and all the other diehard fans...I was upset when Seema left and she hadn't even picked any fights with anyone :(

Nicely putSmile I agree... Sameer reminds me so much of Bakhtyar who had a much more practical and "sensible" wife while he was always a whining kid always in the sulk mode... Tanaaz used to try desperately to cover him up - but alas, some people are made that ways... People who try to do too much and take everything too seriously more often than not end up in this position... Sometimes it is imperative to "take it easy" - and that just might make u more nearer to perfection!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasnykhamosshhh

Go to top