Frequent Posters

alpeshvara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just a week left now, you ppl should be happy that he was on for so long
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Petition would never help, there is no much time left for BB4 to end, they don't have time for all this........

I am too disappointed with his exit..........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
FavFav thumbnail
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shizaru

I think a complex personailty like Sameer will blow every chance, all others except Manoj left graciously ie accepted they were defeated, these two have superiority complexez and will never believe that they were not better than the others....
He is with the ppl that love him and he isn't gonna give you dedicated fans a second thought! He's the type of person who will dwell on ppl who didn't vote enough to make him win rather than go all out and thank the fans that were crazy mad pagal...

I'm not kicking u when you're down but move on....after 24 hours so will he!!! I feel sorry for Neelam, the sulking whining and making everyone suffer in his quest for perfection!!!

I feel bad for Abeer and all the other diehard fans...I was upset when Seema left and she hadn't even picked any fights with anyone :(

I will however sign the petition for him to come back part time, to clean the bathrooms!!!!
:P

👏
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now Sam's ego would be further boosted wid dis petition stuff nd throughout his lyf he'll lament d fact dat he would hv been da winner of BB4 only if BB had been fair! (Sorry 2 Sam fans 4 being so critical, but I think he's d kind of guy who'll hold grudges).😉

Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I expected SAM fans in BB to show some sporting spirit. If Manoj can loose to Ashmit, who is Samir Soni that he can not loose?

We should stop crying like Sam and Ashmit if the result is not in our favour. Petition is fine but to say the result is rigged without any proof other than emotion is really too much.

Time for SAM fans to accept the result gracefully - loosing is not the end of the world - SAM can cash on his popularity earned in this show in future.
Story is different when it comes to actual Voting

Think outside of India-Forums......here he may enjoy good support.

My mother never liked Sameer Soni because he looked really frustrated person who gets hyper whenever some1 nominates him

BB season 3, Vindu was bashed mercilessly, but VIndu not only won but won bigg the car and all.

Also keep in mind, Seema ji almost beat Sameer.

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _adyy_

What morals? this is showbiz, everything is centered around TRP!

n the best way to hit back such shows is by stop watching it, thats the only way to get things done, petitions wont be much of help

Yeah! you are right , these people are only after TRPS!
Yes , thats the best way but i wish these people could somehow be taught a lesson..anyway for that then..even an impossible petition
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akash08

I expected SAM fans in BB to show some sporting spirit. If Manoj can loose to Ashmit, who is Samir Soni that he can not loose?

We should stop crying like Sam and Ashmit if the result is not in our favour. Petition is fine but to say the result is rigged without any proof other than emotion is really too much.

Time for SAM fans to accept the result gracefully - loosing is not the end of the world - SAM can cash on his popularity earned in this show in future.

very well said Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: akash08

very well said

Yes 🤣 U cracked me up 😆😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Big Boss is teh most rigged show ever..and if not ..so and India wants DOLLY..then god save our country,,,...but I dont think so..since I know that in every 10 people you talk only maybe one will like dolly and 9 will like Sameer than how is it that he is EVICTED..???🤢