Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Maithli: Unhe bas unse mohabbat thi (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to you too!!! 
once again, awsome post poco...
i completely agree...after watching the episode..one can understand the depth of abhay-metz love and just end up feeling bad tht why did it have a tragic end..they deserved happy ending...
you can even imagine the extent of abhay's love today tht...as soon as he saw the fort..he was soo unable to face those hurtful memories tht he ran away from there and did not even think about piya's safety for even once...for who he has taken so much of risk of breaking the treaty and everything...he just went ran away from a place which held sooo many abhay-metz memory....
it really makes me wonder wat actually happened tht metz died and abhay turned into a vampire...wat went sooo wrong....i felt terrible for piya wen abhay said kuch prem kahaniyan sadiyon ke baad bhi puri nahin hoti...after seeing the intense love of abhay-metz..i felt like why did CVs brought this doppleganger business in the first place..makes me feel sad for abhay, piya and metz 
bt i still don't want reincarnation..tht would kill abhay piya for me..may be abhay being the vampire is not the only reason he is forbidden...his past plays a big role in making this a forbidden love story..u r right..may be chand knows abhay more than abhay knows himself..it seems true tht he is actually he is fooling himself...
but then..may be...though it hurts to say this but may be piya's safety is just his moral duty..since he coulnd't save metz....he wants to do everything to keep piya safe...let's see wat CVs have in store for us...after showing ur such intense love..it's tough job for them to convince us about abhays love for piya....if abhay didnt recover from metz love for 300 yrs..how will he do now??? very tough job for piya as well..as of now...let's see wat danish has in mind for piya..abhay will have to face his fears and enter the palace just for the sake of piya's safety...

p.s. there may be a lot of typo i guess...sorry....i just woke up from sleep in the middle of night..lol..missed the new year..Cry

Edited by kiranni - 01 January 2011 at 12:29am

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

loved youre topic!
somewhere i feel very bad for Abhay...if loosing Maithili wasnt enough-right now he is with her look alike-it must be hard on him jugling his feelings for maithili and piya...
i too wish that piya was an incarnation of maithili...but i dont quite think thats happening..
poor abhay!

Thank you, Shruti. Big smile....yeah, it is quite a hell for Abhay to keep Metz in his heart and deal with Piya and his rising feelings for her every single day. Since we have already seen Metz' spirit , it is , as you said unlikely that Piya is Metz' reincarnation. But when you look at Abhay's desperate love for Metz , you wish Piya was Metz. Just a sentimental momentary thought. Ouch
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
yeah...i agree wid u poca......
but now i feel sad for piya.....will abhay b ever able to luv piya as much as metz???Confused
piya is crazy after abhay nd i m damn sure she wud b after knowing his reality but wat about abhay??? will he b able to forget metz (or don't forget metz ) but will he ever b able to do justice wid piya's pure luv for him????OuchConfused
d only solution cud b metz turning into an evil vampire nd returning!!!!!Evil Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Happy New Year Poca..n all my frnds out in here.. Wishing u all a wonderful Year Ahead..

AbhayMetz luv story.. I don't knw..to Hw much extent it was ugly or forbidden..!! What made a dreadfull ending..to this luv story..??
I don't find anything dark in it..if Abhay n Metz both were Human's..cause Abhay claims tat he gave his life for his luv..n that makes him Human..
Though, I still find it a kinda of witch-curse situation..
The episode was full of Abhay Maithili.. I sooooo damn wished that Maithili was alived n KaPi can be together..or even Reincarnation..wuld do @tat time when u see Abhay going weak over his knees.. Every one Happyly Ever After..!!
But BAH.. The script has to be dark..forbidden..!!
Abhay Metz were not mend to be..though if life ever gives them a chance.. they'll go to any extend to live together.. Abhay can even Live n still be in Luv with Metz as a Ghost ..But I wonder if Pia culd talk with Metz why can't Abhay..is their luv story so much forbidden tat they can't even meet each other after their dead.. I felt really bad for Abhay being Undead..!!
Though when Kabir n caretaker were talking abt Maithili's marriage -luv -mysterious dead.. I firstly found Kabir funny..but his phrase..tat said Kabir:Rajkumari ka swayamvar rakha gaye..
Caretaker:Par unhonaye sab ko inkar kar deya..
Kabir:'Rajkumari kay chaha naye walaye toh bhuta tha..aur is leya unki jaan chali gayi..!!'
what did he ment by saying that Metz had lot's of lover..n that's why she lost her life..
Maybe Kabir was just joking arund trying to impress Pia..or maybe it consists a deep meaning..Maithili was so beautiful tat every other Prince was in luv with her.. everyone wanted her.. So may be it..tat took her life. I old Hindi films..the Princess have their swayamvar..n chooses his lover over other Richie Rich Prince n says No to them..But one of the evilish Prince try to force marriage with Princess.But princess lover comes n rescue her..gets married.. happy ending..!!But I think..if the situation was some kinda of similiar.. Than Abhay wuld have come ..but what must have happened..that lead to this mysterious myth n made him n his family part of the undead n Took Maithili's life..!!
Believe me I'm a Big Fan of Fairytales n forbidden luv stories.. But I haven't been so much curious.. Even when I see or read Twilight n now catching up with TVD's..on utube..
Kabir Pia n The Car(tat was unseen) situation.... Was only made so tat Dan culd attack her @the end.. I mean if Kabir Pia didn't had tat arguement n if Pia didn't forgot her way bak than.. Hw wuld Dan harm her.. In the whole episode I was also thinking what is cooking inside this devils mind.. But I think Kabir was helping his bro trapping Pia inside the Pandhera Fort..!!
Dan culd have set a trap or simply kidnapped her but at the end I don't think he had one..
Anyways Abhay wuld be their to save Pia.. And She'll find out abt Metz also by next week..
In The SBB segment..Abhay was only thinking abt Maithili..but his moral duty was to save Pia..
I think sometimes tat even his morals wuld have played a major role in the making of Raichand's life undead..!! Well I said too much for now..
Though Pia states tat she'll get her Abhay..but yesterday I only found Maithili's Abhay..
Let's see what this New Year bring in for AbhiYaMetz..!!

Thank you so much for your input, NidzieEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. I call Abhay-Metz dark because nothing about their story is happy - it ended in tragedy with the deaths of both. I have no idea what is Dan's plan or what is wrong in Kabir's head. There are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding Abhay and what went wrong with him and Metz and we can only wait for answers. And the saddest part is that we only see Maithli's Abhay. Piya loves someone who is bound to someone else with unbelievable intensity and emotion. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rachanarock

Nice post.
I really do hope that Piya is Maithallis reincarnation for Abhay's sake and also for Piya's sake.Embarrassed

Thank you, Rachna.Smile....we have seen Metz' spirit and Piya has spoken to her , so it is logically impossible that Piya can be Metz reincarnation. i just wish that Abhay can love Piya as much as he loved Metz , if not more.Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Just a thought that occured to me...

What if Pia, after seeing Maithali and Abhay's pic by Google search, doesn't think Abhay as immortal.

What if she thinks herself to be a reincarnation and Abhay as reincarnation. I know CVs will not be thinking on the same lines but that will be an interesting angle too. 

Piya can think of herself as Metz' reincarnation but she has spoken to Metz' spirit already. And if she thinks Abhay to be a reincarnation, even then, Abhay having Metz 18th century portrait and remembering everything about her as if he just knew her may not make sense to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sab2778

sooo true

nice topic

yup it seems abhay was madly in love with her

nd piyas face haunts him thts y

That's the whole thing if you see. Abhay needs to look beyond Piya's face and see her as an individual. But it is tough because she is the twin image of Metz.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

very true
now i also feel Abhay-metz did not deserve that tragic end.
i really hope now that Piya is Maithili reincarnated n Abhay cums 2 know that.

Thanks. Well, Abhay-Metz were star-crossed - just not meant to happen. Hopefully, Abhay will be second time lucky with Piya.Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index