Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Maithli: Unhe bas unse mohabbat thi (Page 2)

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
sooo true

nice topic

yup it seems abhay was madly in love with her

nd piyas face haunts him thts y

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
very true
now i also feel Abhay-metz did not deserve that tragic end.
i really hope now that Piya is Maithili reincarnated n Abhay cums 2 know that.

TheBlackJaguar

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Nicely written. I really want Abhay and Metz's past to be revealed soon.

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Lovely topic. I agree with both poco and Nidiz . Really how would Danish harm Piya if she was not left alone. About Abhay-Maithali it's really sad. Kabir said Maithili's love took her life.Means one of her rejected person took her life. Then how would Abhay turn into vampire? A lots of mystery. But I didn't like Kabir yesterday. U were saying that Kabir thought Piya was with the gang. But when the gang were going it's Kabir who took Piya alone to talk with her. Then leaving her there he left from the palace. How did he think that Piya will be back with the gang when the gang already left? She might not love him but she is his friend. He forgot his friendship in jealousy.Shocked

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent_27

Clap Clap Clap very nice post. don't have words to appreciate u.

Thank you so much and welcome to the forum since am seeing you for the first time here. Big smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Absolutely agree with you on Abhay's love for Metz, Poco. Infact, after reading your post I started thinking in that direction and I could feel the intensity of their love. This is why Abhay always said "She is not Maithli" because he never thought of Pia as Maithli. From the begining, he was just trying to save replica image of his love. 

He went so much out of his way even to save a doppledangler of his love. He couldn't even see an image of Maithli getting hurt. I guess, even Chandeena do understand this. Even they keep in reminding him but at times they seem to trust Abhay's feelings. That is another point that they don't understand how can Abhay love Maithli so much. Their love is so lovely.

And you know what after realising the love between Abhay and Metz, I am not heart broken that Abhay doesn't love Pia yet but I am so happy that if Pia is taking risks of her life, this is the love she will get. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

True, Ritz. Abhay has feelings for Piya which he is unable to understand or deal with but his love and passion for Metz runs deeper than water. Creatives keep indicating that Abhay was and is still bound to Metz. That is why it is a greater test for Piya. She has to pull Abhay out of Metz shadows and make Abhay believe that she and him have a chance together. Abhay seems to have loved Metz to  the limits that human emotions can allow.

Ritzie

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
happy new year
great post as usual
I am now afraid if metz is not dead and comes back abhay will choose her over piya
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

Awesome post again, PocoClapClap..................thnx.

today's epi was a rude realization for me, an Abhiya fanCry whn i heard abt Maithili's unconditional love......i felt so bad abt Meithili. she not only lost Abhay, her true love, but also her life at such a young age...........
strange triangle! tht has only one real person, PiaConfused.......Meithili is gone n Abhay is unreal..........

n whts Kabir's problem? if he thinks, thrs something b/w Abhay n Pia. fine. y he doesnt leave her alone........its her life, she can do whtever she wants.

wow......Chand is such a thinking vampyShocked........he said it rite abt Abhay.

Thanks sweetz.Big smileWe know that Abhay-Piya will eventually come together but as you said there is just one person in this love triangle - Piya. She will have to make Abhay let go off Metz and make him believe that she, Piya is his reality and his soulmate. You cannot take Metz out of Abhay but you can teach him to remember and cherish her with the beauty that she gave Abhay rather than the pain and anguish that he associates with her and their love story. Kabir needs to leave Abhay-Piya alone.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index