Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Maithli: Unhe bas unse mohabbat thi

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Abhay-Maithli: Unhe bas unse mohabbat thi

Happy new year everyone , here. May this year bring all the happiness, bliss and love to you. God bless everyone.

Today's episode , for a change , did not make me think of Abhay-Piya. My thoughts were only on Abhay-Maithli and the haunting story of their dark fairytale which met a very ugly end. Or maybe it is the aura and the intrigue that surrounds stories of  star-crossed lovers buried in pages of fairytales and history… a beautiful princess , a handsome suitor and a love story with a tragic end.

When the caretaker narrated the story of Maithli and her mysterious love , when you saw Abhay back away from the very sight of the Pandher palace , when you saw him unleash his emotions and his anguish in the woods , at Metz' grave – you understood that it is rather unrealistic to expect Abhay just get up and fall in love with Piya. I mean just look at Abhay-Metz' connection. Abhay still hasn't been able to handle the loss of Metz. He could not bear the sight of the palace , forget stepping inside the home of his beloved. He cannot even face the memories of his dead love. The Abhay you see finding solace at Metz' grave is totally Maithli's Abhay.

Metz' love for Abhay doesn't seem any less intense. She rejected the world for Abhay as the caretaker said. I mean those lines are pretty haunting if you look at it – " Unhe Bas Unse Mohabbat Thi" ( She loved none else but him).

I do not deny the attraction , the connection , the pull between Abhay-Piya because it is there. While Piya is irrevocably in love with Abhay , he has a soft spot for her which he himself cannot comprehend and defines it differently everyday. We can't even be sure if he still sees Metz in her. It is a totally different battle inside him – he is beginning to feel for his beloved's doppelganger , no doubt but his heart still beats for Maithli. I mean, I felt so terrible for Abhay-Metz , that for a few seconds I wished that Piya was Metz' reincarnation. It was disturbing to see Abhay cower even from the memories of Metz because he never recovered from Metz' loss.

As for the rest of the episode, well, I liked the whole palace scenes and thanks to the new promo , most probably we will see Metz' sketch and not her photograph. Kabir behaved as though his favourite toy had been snatched away but he was right when he confronted Piya that if it was always Abhay , why did she date him? Piya had no answer because she could not tell him that she did that just to spite Abhay.

Now, you have Kabir on his way thinking that Piya is with the gang and the gang thinking Piya is with Kabir . So, Piya is trapped in the palace while Danish sharpens his knife and until Abhay senses that Piya needs him.It was  cheat shoot but it is great that nobody saw Metz' portrait. The caretaker not recognizing Piya is open to debate because he didn't pay attention to her and Piya mostly stayed away venturing on her own with Kabir.

Maybe I am the only one but today , I wished that Abhay-Metz hadn't ended the way they did. Especially when you look at Abhay cower at the sight of the palace and when you hear that Metz had eyes and heart for none except Abhay. I am not sure if I am going to be convinced anytime soon that Abhay can love Piya as Piya and with the same devotion as he has for Metz till date.

Chaand had said once that Abhay is fooling himself. When he looks at Piya, he thinks he has a second chance …..hmmm, makes enough sense now.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent_27gai3Spaarklesshona17Edward01PriyaThakurMaohshaggyscoobybostanianbutterfly_16cutemugthk123meawnaj7munz.Hessa85sravssAnu-Ananyasab2778-kavita-prcnsOnyx.Ankita_88Sumi_162710shruthiRffkhanIndigoBluesreadingworms.Charu21--geny--nyctophiliaAttractiveAdya.:.MONA.:.-Nymphadora-AmeresBefikrebookworm-ALS--

innocent_27 Newbie
innocent_27
innocent_27

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap very nice post. don't have words to appreciate u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you on Abhay's love for Metz, Poco. Infact, after reading your post I started thinking in that direction and I could feel the intensity of their love. This is why Abhay always said "She is not Maithli" because he never thought of Pia as Maithli. From the begining, he was just trying to save replica image of his love. 

He went so much out of his way even to save a doppledangler of his love. He couldn't even see an image of Maithli getting hurt. I guess, even Chandeena do understand this. Even they keep in reminding him but at times they seem to trust Abhay's feelings. That is another point that they don't understand how can Abhay love Maithli so much. Their love is so lovely.

And you know what after realising the love between Abhay and Metz, I am not heart broken that Abhay doesn't love Pia yet but I am so happy that if Pia is taking risks of her life, this is the love she will get. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

TheBlackJaguar

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Awesome post again, PocoClapClap..................thnx.

today's epi was a rude realization for me, an Abhiya fanCry whn i heard abt Maithili's unconditional love......i felt so bad abt Meithili. she not only lost Abhay, her true love, but also her life at such a young age...........
strange triangle! tht has only one real person, PiaConfused.......Meithili is gone n Abhay is unreal..........

n whts Kabir's problem? if he thinks, thrs something b/w Abhay n Pia. fine. y he doesnt leave her alone........its her life, she can do whtever she wants.

wow......Chand is such a thinking vampyShocked........he said it rite abt Abhay.

TheBlackJaguar

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
loved youre topic!
somewhere i feel very bad for Abhay...if loosing Maithili wasnt enough-right now he is with her look alike-it must be hard on him jugling his feelings for maithili and piya...
i too wish that piya was an incarnation of maithili...but i dont quite think thats happening..
poor abhay!

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year Poca..n all my frnds out in here.. Wishing u all a wonderful Year Ahead..

AbhayMetz luv story.. I don't knw..to Hw much extent it was ugly or forbidden..!! What made a dreadfull ending..to this luv story..??
I don't find anything dark in it..if Abhay n Metz both were Human's..cause Abhay claims tat he gave his life for his luv..n that makes him Human..
Though, I still find it a kinda of witch-curse situation..
The episode was full of Abhay Maithili.. I sooooo damn wished that Maithili was alived n KaPi can be together..or even Reincarnation..wuld do @tat time when u see Abhay going weak over his knees.. Every one Happyly Ever After..!!
But BAH.. The script has to be dark..forbidden..!!
Abhay Metz were not mend to be..though if life ever gives them a chance.. they'll go to any extend to live together.. Abhay can even Live n still be in Luv with Metz as a Ghost ..But I wonder if Pia culd talk with Metz why can't Abhay..is their luv story so much forbidden tat they can't even meet each other after their dead.. I felt really bad for Abhay being Undead..!!
Though when Kabir n caretaker were talking abt Maithili's marriage -luv -mysterious dead.. I firstly found Kabir funny..but his phrase..tat said Kabir:Rajkumari ka swayamvar rakha gaye..
Caretaker:Par unhonaye sab ko inkar kar deya..
Kabir:'Rajkumari kay chaha naye walaye toh bhuta tha..aur is leya unki jaan chali gayi..!!'
what did he ment by saying that Metz had lot's of lover..n that's why she lost her life..
Maybe Kabir was just joking arund trying to impress Pia..or maybe it consists a deep meaning..Maithili was so beautiful tat every other Prince was in luv with her.. everyone wanted her.. So may be it..tat took her life. I old Hindi films..the Princess have their swayamvar..n chooses his lover over other Richie Rich Prince n says No to them..But one of the evilish Prince try to force marriage with Princess.But princess lover comes n rescue her..gets married.. happy ending..!!But I think..if the situation was some kinda of similiar.. Than Abhay wuld have come ..but what must have happened..that lead to this mysterious myth n made him n his family part of the undead n Took Maithili's life..!!
Believe me I'm a Big Fan of Fairytales n forbidden luv stories.. But I haven't been so much curious.. Even when I see or read Twilight n now catching up with TVD's..on utube..
Kabir Pia n The Car(tat was unseen) situation.... Was only made so tat Dan culd attack her @the end.. I mean if Kabir Pia didn't had tat arguement n if Pia didn't forgot her way bak than.. Hw wuld Dan harm her.. In the whole episode I was also thinking what is cooking inside this devils mind.. But I think Kabir was helping his bro trapping Pia inside the Pandhera Fort..!!
Dan culd have set a trap or simply kidnapped her but at the end I don't think he had one..
Anyways Abhay wuld be their to save Pia.. And She'll find out abt Metz also by next week..
In The SBB segment..Abhay was only thinking abt Maithili..but his moral duty was to save Pia..
I think sometimes tat even his morals wuld have played a major role in the making of Raichand's life undead..!! Well I said too much for now..
Though Pia states tat she'll get her Abhay..but yesterday I only found Maithili's Abhay..
Let's see what this New Year bring in for AbhiYaMetz..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munz.TheBlackJaguar

paircube Goldie
paircube
paircube

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
I really do hope that Piya is Maithallis reincarnation for Abhay's sake and also for Piya's sake.Embarrassed
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Just a thought that occured to me...

What if Pia, after seeing Maithali and Abhay's pic by Google search, doesn't think Abhay as immortal.

What if she thinks herself to be a reincarnation and Abhay as reincarnation. I know CVs will not be thinking on the same lines but that will be an interesting angle too. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index