Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Dec 31 (Arpi to Jail) (Page 7)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Something tells me Bahuji will be paired off with RV..hehehehe

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I hadn't thought of RV's bro but it makes since that he will be an easy prey for Avi. RV is hurting someone Avi loves and thus Avi will do the same. Shika might protest with her bro to release RV's bro and that might be her entrance. I was just wondering if the cops can beat an accused before producing them at court. Also, where was RV's arrest warrant to detain Arpi? Since she was not causing any conflicts, the cops shouldn't have had the rights to arrest her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I hadn't thought of RV's bro but it makes since that he will be an easy prey for Avi. RV is hurting someone Avi loves and thus Avi will do the same. Shika might protest with her bro to release RV's bro and that might be her entrance. I was just wondering if the cops can beat an accused before producing them at court. Also, where was RV's arrest warrant to detain Arpi? Since she was not causing any conflicts, the cops shouldn't have had the rights to arrest her.
Remember Avi told RV if u touch me there would be nothing left of your family in the jungles..And he told Arpi's da even if therez a stratch on Arpi & he shut the boot on him..So if anyone was to huurt Arpi hez going to move heaven & earth to bring her back..Intersting watch but I hate to see Avita suffer...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-Sidda8smile.sara

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

hiiii guys

maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki rv aisa karega
arpi ko torture karega sirf isliye ki avi ko arrest karna chahta hai
very bad
khud ko agar aadmi bolta hai toh hamare sher avdhesh se samne muquabla kare

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cupidstrike23

cupidstrike23 Goldie
cupidstrike23
cupidstrike23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
hey jazwa..thanx 4 dis update dear..
i cudn't watch d epi yet...
ohhh feel bad 4 avita..both r helpless..
@OMGd precap sounds more horrible... lady cops torturing arpi..no wayzzzzzz..!!!
ohh rv plz use ur brains nd not bhauji's ...cv's plz send shikha nd rv's bro 4 rescue..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3dannosmile.sara

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hey, Jazzy.

Thanks so much.
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Hey Jaz Big smile

U deserve an applause for putting up such a wonderful hillarious updateClapClap I wish i cud make my updates as funny as u doEmbarrassed Enjoyed reading it. Big smile

The funniest part was Snake's dance. He was dancing as if someone has forced him to dance on a gunpoint. And Avi's expressions while watching his Sasurjee dancing was even more funnyLOLLOL  Avi n Arpi were looking grt. Though i didnt like Arpi's saree much, but later did i understand the reason for Arpi putting such a casual saree as she got arrested in tht and may have to spend days in the same saree inside the jail. A heavy attire cud have been troublesome to manage in a jailWinkLOL 

Avi's expressions were awesome while he was seeing the cops taking away Arpi frm himClap Ashish is a wonderful actor for sureThumbs Up Feeling very bad for ArpiCry Had this 18 yr old girl ever imagined of having such a fate, while weaving her dreams about Avi. Bhootni is no doubt very happy at her victory. But soon she wud have to pay for this. She thinks she saved Avi but she doesnt know that for RV, arpi is jst a bridge to reach Avi.

Am scared to see the precap. I jst wish tht its a wierd dream. It doesnt suit for a loyal cop like RV to use and torture a woman to reach his goals. The story is getting very interesting. Cant wait to watch whats gonna happen todaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySidda8

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
 muzhe lag raha hai ki RV  reality mein lady cops ko aisa karne ke liye keh raha hai
avi ka dream nahi ho sakta kyuki woh kya ab soaga arpi jail mein hai

haaaa bhootni ,dayan bhauji ka ho sakta hai aise ghatiya dreame usey hi aa sakte hai
and i hope ki sapna hi ho

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index