Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Dec 31 (Arpi to Jail) (Page 6)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hi Jaz,

thank you for the update.

Hmm re the precap, I think it is a nightmare by either Avi or Arpi!....or a gleeful dream by bhootni!AngryAngry

If RV really orders Arpi's torture, then he has some plan where he will then try to be her saviour...or he is plain going nasty now!!

I cannot wait to see what Avdesh does now!....he looked like he was ready to bring the world down to it's knees on friday!....I cannot believe Avi cried, his mouth was trembling like a baby!!...CryCry...I was crying along with him.

Hope that bhootni falls into a deep pit somewhere and is never found again....she is becoming too much, in the immortal words of byron, she is 'mad, bad and dangerous to know'....and byron himself was talking about a woman as well!!!AngryLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hey Jazz! Thanks and Happy New Year U TOO.
Epi was good; if the precap would be the dream then it will be Avi dream bec Bhootni  can not think that RV would torture Arpi to hurt Avi, bec she is thinking that RV is no more behind Avi and doesnt want to do any harm to Avi. it may be Avi dream but i think that precap may be going to happen bec RV real deed is  to capture Avi and by torturing Avi he want to let Avi do violence and he can arrest him and as far as how can b the RV so mean, so this time he is not thinking about right or wrong he just wabt  to get Avi by hook or by crook.

Edited by sara212 - 01 January 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-talkie14

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Shwetha, I agree with your desire to kill Mahesh Rai and RV. This episode has made me truly hate RV's character because he was being so cruel. I wanted to kill him myself when he ordered the lady cops to torture poor Arpi, this man knows why Arpi had shot him to save her won husband's life and yet he shows no mercy to her. I would have expected him to be more civil and not stoop low as harming Arpi to hurt Avi. A true man should fight another face to face and not use abuse a woman. Although I did expect Papa Rai's reaction. He hated Arpi for disgracing him and he also attempted to kill her. So the thought of her getting arrested seemed pleasant to him because he feels this punishment serves her right for insulting and disobeying her father and running off with a Gunda. He will give Mama Rai many grand lectures about what punishments girls like Arpi deserve. poor Avi is so oblivious to the entire conspiracy between RV and Bhauji that he does not know he has been betrayed by someone very close. Even now, he trusted her every word and chose not to create any conflict (though Arpi was pleading him to do so). It shows that Bhauji still has a great influence on Avi but the days to come will show if this influence will last.  The departure of Arpi was indeed sad. Avi was fighting to keep his tears and anger within himself as he saw his wife being lead away from him. He has the burning rage within himself to seek revenge on RV for arresting his poor Arpi. She was so devastated by the situation that she had gotten herself into. Arpi could feel the pain that Avi was feeling for letting her go but she had to leave so that there would not be anymore conflicts. This was one of many sacrifices that she was willing to make for him. Anyways, I hope RV's plan to hurt Arpi is just one of Avi or Bhauji's dream because I can't see get hurt anymore. She is already punishing herself mentally for her sin, she does not need any physical punishment.

Sidda, I will be the happiest if they don't show such brutal things happening to Arpi because I don't want to see the first episode of the new year being so bad and brutal...But I think if the Precap is a dream of Avi or Arpi or Bahuji then definitely they will not be focusing one single lady cop all the time during the precap when RV was telling them to torture Arpi..It is illogical in this case because no one can see in their dream such clear faces of someone they haven't met and the fact that this lady cop was nodding her head all the time when RV was speaking to them...I think most of you all believe that this is a dream but my view at looking at the precap is different...It can definitely be not bahuji's dream because RV said I want to see her punishment's pain on Avdesh's face why will she be thinking such a things when its her time to celebrate now??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-talkie14-Prashu-smile.sara

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I see your point Shwetha, and neither do I want to see a painful episode for the new year. Bhauji will not have this as a dream. But I remember reading someone else's comment where they stated that RV will interfere with the interrogation and maybe Arpi might start to trust him. If she believes that he wanted to help her then she will agree to whatever he says. Hopefully, he wouldn't use her to signal out Avi and harm him. Lets just hope for the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

I see your point Shwetha, and neither do I want to see a painful episode for the new year. Bhauji will not have this as a dream. But I remember reading someone else's comment where they stated that RV will interfere with the interrogation and maybe Arpi might start to trust him. If she believes that he wanted to help her then she will agree to whatever he says. Hopefully, he wouldn't use her to signal out Avi and harm him. Lets just hope for the best.

Oh ok...I didn't read this comment...lets see what happens on Monday!!! By his facial expressions it doesn't seems that he would interrogate but if he does then it means he might use her to get Avi..And Avi is his final destination..I would hate that for sure...Angry

-sia-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I do not think the precap is a dream either...I feel when Avi sees Arpi shez going to be bruised & he will be heartbroken & uncontrollable... Now I feel hez going to get RV"S brother and torture him...But though the next 1 or 2 episodes are going to be bad Arpi will be out soon hopefully...Avdesh will realise the depth of his emotions for Arpita....

-sia-

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

I do not think the precap is a dream either...I feel when Avi sees Arpi shez going to be bruised & he will be heartbroken & uncontrollable... Now I feel hez going to get RV"S brother and torture him...But though the next 1 or 2 episodes are going to be bad Arpi will be out soon hopefully...Avdesh will realise the depth of his emotions for Arpita....

@ Bold I agree with this point plus now I am also feeling that this is RV's plan to get Avi into his trap...He is thinking to hurt Arpi and then Avi will do something against the law which will given RV a chance to arrest or get hold of Avi all over again...RV at present wants Avi to make mistakes and fall into his trap some how and I guess this would be the best way RV could get Avi....I am really hating RV's evil thoughts at presentAngry

-sia-

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I don't feel itz a dream either... I think monday is going to be a bad episode but I feel Avita will come out stroger & that nasty Bahuji will learn a lesson or 2..I also have a feeling Avi will kidnap RV's brother and thatz when Shika will enter the scene..Itz all very interesting but I hate to see Avi cryingCry

-sia-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index