Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update - Dec 31 (Arpi to Jail) (Page 2)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
RV had that Villainous Smile on his face through out the episode...
Feel like shooting both RV and Bahuji plus Mahesh Rai first father ever on the planet who is happy when his daughter is being arrested...Angry
Avdesh was so helpless and again he fell for Bahuji's words
Cannot wait for Monday!!!! So sad on Arpi's partCry

Edited by shwetha85 - 31 December 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
HEY GUYS
DO YOU KNOW avi ka sabse favourite song kon sa hai iss saal ka
..........................................................................................
hud hud dabangggg and he very happy iss song pe perform karke yeh mai nahi keh rahi
yeh toh hum sab ke dil ke chor khud avdhesh ji bol rahe
guys this is new avi's twitter comment
andddd
avi is also very exited about SRK 's new show zor ka zatka
he says ki SRK is one of his fav.actor
and u know what mee tooo
i am also a big fan of  SRK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6talkie14

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Shwetha, I agree with your desire to kill Mahesh Rai and RV. This episode has made me truly hate RV's character because he was being so cruel. I wanted to kill him myself when he ordered the lady cops to torture poor Arpi, this man knows why Arpi had shot him to save her won husband's life and yet he shows no mercy to her. I would have expected him to be more civil and not stoop low as harming Arpi to hurt Avi. A true man should fight another face to face and not use abuse a woman. Although I did expect Papa Rai's reaction. He hated Arpi for disgracing him and he also attempted to kill her. So the thought of her getting arrested seemed pleasant to him because he feels this punishment serves her right for insulting and disobeying her father and running off with a Gunda. He will give Mama Rai many grand lectures about what punishments girls like Arpi deserve. poor Avi is so oblivious to the entire conspiracy between RV and Bhauji that he does not know he has been betrayed by someone very close. Even now, he trusted her every word and chose not to create any conflict (though Arpi was pleading him to do so). It shows that Bhauji still has a great influence on Avi but the days to come will show if this influence will last.  The departure of Arpi was indeed sad. Avi was fighting to keep his tears and anger within himself as he saw his wife being lead away from him. He has the burning rage within himself to seek revenge on RV for arresting his poor Arpi. She was so devastated by the situation that she had gotten herself into. Arpi could feel the pain that Avi was feeling for letting her go but she had to leave so that there would not be anymore conflicts. This was one of many sacrifices that she was willing to make for him. Anyways, I hope RV's plan to hurt Arpi is just one of Avi or Bhauji's dream because I can't see get hurt anymore. She is already punishing herself mentally for her sin, she does not need any physical punishment.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14-Prashu-chatterboxsmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
sidda in all this  i think u said one valid point

precaps r misleading always.. wud rv really stoop so low to hurt any woman.. didnt think about it when i saw the episode and likewise i myself wanted to shoot rv..

so many sacrifices in love..  its now back to avdesh here. we already saw the lion roaring  and he is now going to turn whole lallanpur upside down..  has to see how much bhootni wud influence him now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-Sidda8talkie14smile.sara

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Seriously did not expect RV to torture Arpi to hurt Avi but acc 2 d article he will use Arpi 2 blackmail Avi AngryAngryAngryAngry but dis is so cruel n in human way. Poor Arpi just saved her husband . Avi's expressions gave out his hurt , sadness, helplessness of letting Arpi go n anger towards RV 4 taking Arpi away CryCry............Hope Avi does smth soon 2 get her out..........Rv hurtng Arpi AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
thnks jaz for the update.....Hug
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Firstly I tght Avdhesh looked really handsome in the sherwani Day Dreaming
Arpita looked lovely in the saree simple and so sweet.

Now what the fish is wrong with RVS??!!! He wants to torture Arpi Angry
I think Cvs have decided to make his character negative coz it's just so unlike the character to torture woman.
What's wrong with CVs, first the so called entry of the bro and now this U turn with RVS's character.

Fuzzy is not happy Stern Smile

Bhaoji shld just elope with RVS and live miserably ever after. They so so so deserve each other. Evil Smile

On  a lighter note bechara Jagat the reluctant GroomROFL, he knows his life is screwed once he is married to Simple ROFL
You only get what you give Jagat ROFLROFLROFL

Thanks  Jaz

Happy new year everyone Big smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 01 January 2011 at 2:51am

super_boySuhana6-sia-talkie14chatterbox

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot JazwaHug for awesome update!!!

missed u all yesterday sooo muchCryCryCry nd missed epi tooCryCryCryCryCryCry
First of all..
Happy New Year to eveyone!!!
Hope this new year brings happiness and success to all GKDians here!!

saw the epi now...Big smileBig smile
Can someone plz come with me to kill BJ,PJ nd RV???AngryAngryAngry
ArrrgghhhhAngryAngryAngry
BJ is too much, impossible!!! Is she blind?? Cant she see agony in avi's eyes??

She is a jerk!!! nd now RV tooo!!!
They both need mental shocks !!!

Omg!! Avi, wht expressions ya!!!! mindblowing!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Fab performance by him.....ClapClapClapClap
Now i want to see wht he does?? he rescues his wife by voilence or by cunningness??(given tht arpi gave him her pyaar ka vasta)
Poor ArpiCryCryCry it was really painful to see her getting arrested.

Tht precap!!! Can RV become ruthless??!! Tht was too much..!!AngryAngryAngry
By precap we can understand tht his main aim is to break avi..

The war between them is taking a very bad turn!! I think now shikha vil enter..Confused but still cant sayConfusedConfused

Edited by prash_t - 01 January 2011 at 2:55am

super_boycupidstrike23Suhana6-sia-talkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index