hiiii guys

maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki rv aisa karega
arpi ko torture karega sirf isliye ki avi ko arrest karna chahta hai
very bad
khud ko agar aadmi bolta hai toh hamare sher avdhesh se samne muquabla kare
Posted: 13 years ago
hey jazwa..thanx 4 dis update dear..
i cudn't watch d epi yet...
ohhh feel bad 4 avita..both r helpless..
@OMGd precap sounds more horrible... lady cops torturing arpi..no wayzzzzzz..!!!
ohh rv plz use ur brains nd not bhauji's ...cv's plz send shikha nd rv's bro 4 rescue..!!!
Hey, Jazzy.

Thanks so much.

Hey Jaz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U deserve an applause for putting up such a wonderful hillarious update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I wish i cud make my updates as funny as u do๐Ÿ˜ณ Enjoyed reading it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The funniest part was Snake's dance. He was dancing as if someone has forced him to dance on a gunpoint. And Avi's expressions while watching his Sasurjee dancing was even more funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Avi n Arpi were looking grt. Though i didnt like Arpi's saree much, but later did i understand the reason for Arpi putting such a casual saree as she got arrested in tht and may have to spend days in the same saree inside the jail. A heavy attire cud have been troublesome to manage in a jail๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† 

Avi's expressions were awesome while he was seeing the cops taking away Arpi frm him๐Ÿ‘ Ashish is a wonderful actor for sure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Feeling very bad for Arpi๐Ÿ˜ญ Had this 18 yr old girl ever imagined of having such a fate, while weaving her dreams about Avi. Bhootni is no doubt very happy at her victory. But soon she wud have to pay for this. She thinks she saved Avi but she doesnt know that for RV, arpi is jst a bridge to reach Avi.

Am scared to see the precap. I jst wish tht its a wierd dream. It doesnt suit for a loyal cop like RV to use and torture a woman to reach his goals. The story is getting very interesting. Cant wait to watch whats gonna happen today๐Ÿ˜Š

muzhe lag raha hai ki RV  reality mein lady cops ko aisa karne ke liye keh raha hai
avi ka dream nahi ho sakta kyuki woh kya ab soaga arpi jail mein hai

haaaa bhootni ,dayan bhauji ka ho sakta hai aise ghatiya dreame usey hi aa sakte hai
and i hope ki sapna hi ho