Written Update - Dec 31 (Arpi to Jail)

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the update Jaz...
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year 2011....have a sparkling year ahead..
coming to the episode it was too good and ashish acted to his best with eye expressions and dialogues i believe
also yesterday i DOTW I wrote that RV will give Arpi the toughest time and here we go what a horrifying precap RV is asking all lady constables to give her torture and big punishments with no restrictions plus a lady is also focused and show may be she is doing to do all sorts of nonsense with arpi...
Monday's episode is going to be very upsetting.... 
wow jaz thats awesome update

dont worry we r also ganging up to kill rv along with bhootni.. and for extra dose send papa rai aka frog to chamber of horrors

thank you for such a lively update

and ya happy new year
firstly Jaz i wish u a happy n truly fulfilling NEW YEAR 2011...hope u enjoyed n had a blast in the new year bash :) :)
thank u so much for the update...loved ur comments.. :)
as for the epi Avi was outstanding..his acting was really good!! poor guy all stranded alone without his wife...dunno what he's going to do now..after all he's to keep up the pyaar ka vaasta!! today onwards hopefully we'll get to see the dhagadham Avdesh again this time in a new avatar trying to fight n rescue his dear wife!! Mahesh Rai must be gloating n gleeing with happinesss n simple looks maha impressesed just opposite to what her future hubby is feeling!!  overall nice emotional epi!! pity to see arpi being dragged away to the police station!! but the highlight of the epi was full on full just Avdesh..his face speaks volumes of emotions!! loved it!!!  n bhoothni..she just sucks man...she is turning into a fool n is going to land herself in troubled waters(i do wish the same the day when Avi comes to know everything he's gonna scream n hit at hern might be even spank...wud love to see this happening!!! )
i agree   avdesh was full on dhaghdham mode

the lion was back  and  the roar was a music to ears...

right now he held back becoz of pyaar ka vaasta  but wud he sit  quiet

once he finds out his dear wife his love is tortured he wud go all out to do his pyaar ki hifaazat

bhootni ki to aisi ki taisi.. both she and papa rai shud be sent to dogs..

uff  papa rai expressions wanted to  press his mota gala there.

simple was really cute and her expressions awesome..

avdesh all the way now

it wud hurt us to see arpi hurt  but wait till avdesh shows up
omgggg
avi ke eyes expression were awesome
avi ki aakhon mein tears+anger+helpless
sab kuch tha
butt this bhootni ko toh mai maar hi dalongi
and guys precap is very dangerous
RV toh kayar nikla arpi ko dhaal bana ke avi pe war kiya itna bada policewala hai toh khud samna karta humre gonahon ke devta avdhesh se
Hey Jaz, wish u a Happy New Year😃 

Thanx tonns for the updates. In a hurry now, i keep my comments reserved.😊
RV had that Villainous Smile on his face through out the episode...
Feel like shooting both RV and Bahuji plus Mahesh Rai first father ever on the planet who is happy when his daughter is being arrested...😡
Avdesh was so helpless and again he fell for Bahuji's words
Cannot wait for Monday!!!! So sad on Arpi's part😭
Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago
HEY GUYS
DO YOU KNOW avi ka sabse favourite song kon sa hai iss saal ka
..........................................................................................
hud hud dabangggg and he very happy iss song pe perform karke yeh mai nahi keh rahi
yeh toh hum sab ke dil ke chor khud avdhesh ji bol rahe
guys this is new avi's twitter comment
andddd
avi is also very exited about SRK 's new show zor ka zatka
he says ki SRK is one of his fav.actor
and u know what mee tooo
i am also a big fan of  SRK

Shwetha, I agree with your desire to kill Mahesh Rai and RV. This episode has made me truly hate RV's character because he was being so cruel. I wanted to kill him myself when he ordered the lady cops to torture poor Arpi, this man knows why Arpi had shot him to save her won husband's life and yet he shows no mercy to her. I would have expected him to be more civil and not stoop low as harming Arpi to hurt Avi. A true man should fight another face to face and not use abuse a woman. Although I did expect Papa Rai's reaction. He hated Arpi for disgracing him and he also attempted to kill her. So the thought of her getting arrested seemed pleasant to him because he feels this punishment serves her right for insulting and disobeying her father and running off with a Gunda. He will give Mama Rai many grand lectures about what punishments girls like Arpi deserve. poor Avi is so oblivious to the entire conspiracy between RV and Bhauji that he does not know he has been betrayed by someone very close. Even now, he trusted her every word and chose not to create any conflict (though Arpi was pleading him to do so). It shows that Bhauji still has a great influence on Avi but the days to come will show if this influence will last.  The departure of Arpi was indeed sad. Avi was fighting to keep his tears and anger within himself as he saw his wife being lead away from him. He has the burning rage within himself to seek revenge on RV for arresting his poor Arpi. She was so devastated by the situation that she had gotten herself into. Arpi could feel the pain that Avi was feeling for letting her go but she had to leave so that there would not be anymore conflicts. This was one of many sacrifices that she was willing to make for him. Anyways, I hope RV's plan to hurt Arpi is just one of Avi or Bhauji's dream because I can't see get hurt anymore. She is already punishing herself mentally for her sin, she does not need any physical punishment.