agree with all the points😳
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey I agree with whatever u have said:)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I love Akki too. He is the only actor who makes me laugh so hard. But now he's jokes are getting repetitive and noting he does in films makes me laugh now. He really needs to do something to get back on the top spot. I wish him the best and that's why I want him to change things around.

after heyy baby, bhool bhualaiya, garam masala, and especially the hera pheri films Akki became my fav comic actor, but he's losing he's touch....the jokes need to be fresh! It's ok if he plays the same kind of characters 
like Steve Carrell/Ben Stiller/Adam Sandler-they all have the same kind of comedy/characters in every film as well, however, their films work b/c of the originality and delivery of the "joke"

BUT he needs to be more convincing and the jokes have to be fresher! I totally agree with you!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was such a bad film. I felt sorry for Akshaye Khanna even though he had bad hair, he was the better actor in the film and then Katrina with her Sheila Ki Badnaami track I didn't like it anyway but she looked good but her acting so bad man so bad and that pathetic line "You dirty dog"and she was meant to be someone who was aspiring to be an actress
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akshay is a good comic actor, and has talent
we've seen that with his past films

Now he just need's a course in selecting Good Scripts
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mz.jess

Akshay is a good comic actor, and has talent

we've seen that with his past films

Now he just need's a course in selecting Good Scripts

Yes he is def talented.
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A part of me is actually very glad TMK flopped. Not because of anything I have against Katrina, or Farah or even Akshay really. I'm sure they've worked very hard on the film. But it's about time that filmmakers in India realized that the Indian audience is not as dumb as they seem to think they are. You can't just force anything down their throats and make moolah out of it. Akshay, I think, needed to learn this lesson the most. He's churned out a shocking number of unbelivably stupid movies in the past decade and somehow, most of them have worked (I have no earthly idea how). It seemed like his standards were getting lower and lower with each movie. Maybe the failure of TMK will actually make him realize that the Indian audience is tired of watching the same mindless comedies and wants something fresh.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatpati900

A part of me is actually very glad TMK flopped. Not because of anything I have against Katrina, or Farah or even Akshay really. I'm sure they've worked very hard on the film. But it's about time that filmmakers in India realized that the Indian audience is not as dumb as they seem to think they are. You can't just force anything down their throats and make moolah out of it. Akshay, I think, needed to learn this lesson the most. He's churned out a shocking number of unbelivably stupid movies in the past decade and somehow, most of them have worked (I have no earthly idea how). It seemed like his standards were getting lower and lower with each movie. Maybe the failure of TMK will actually make him realize that the Indian audience is tired of watching the same mindless comedies and wants something fresh.

Great comment, I completely agree! I hope Akshay realizes that he needs to show his versitality and choose scripts with actual plots and not just do these mindless comedies! But his lineup seems unimpressive with Thank You and Desi Boyz falling in the same genre as TMK and his other films. Patiala House might save him. 
chatpati900 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Yeah and the interesting part is that Akshay is actually a great actor and is pretty versatile if he wants to be. But because he's seen so much success in the comedy genre, he's restricted himself to just those type of films. It's worked for him so far (before TMK and CCTC) but I wish he'd realize that stereotyping himself gets really boring for the audience.
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^^ I totally agree with you guys:)