India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

so fed up of seeing evil in this show

ashp88 Groupbie
ashp88
ashp88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
the bad in this show outnumbers the gud people...everything seems to be going bad n nobody seems to think twice about what the truth is...they just believe what they see without thinking about it...im so fed up cuz im so used to bad things happening in this show that i cant be bothered to watch it no...if the directors of this show carry on this way im sure they'll be losing out on viewers in the near future....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

snowykad271rgattuneelabharouble_loversuresh555nycsweetie

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, the past three episodes have been boring with the amount of screentime the negative characters have had compared to ArMan. I want to see Dharmesh get exposed for the hypocrite he is, sick of him insulting ArMan like he is so perfect when in reality he is living a double life. Then there is the trio of Jaywant, Manju and Savita, I want to see their plans backfire. I hope ArMan move out soon, he is working now and Archana is better, so why continue to live there? They can visit or Sulochana and Manohar can come visit them, they need to move out and move on with their lives.

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

if savita will be happy by accusation on manav of theft then thats the end of her relationship as an mother as no mother can do this to their own son it sounds manav is savita's not own son.

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
yes...its true but i watch it for ARMAN only!
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idunno

if savita will be happy by accusation on manav of theft then thats the end of her relationship as an mother as no mother can do this to their own son it sounds manav is savita's not own son.

he is not, he is her step son..manav was from dhamodars first wife...but lots of stepsmoms really love their step kids...i'm not totally sure manav knows that she's not his real mom
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i agree . i am right on the verge of leaving this show...i have left one other recently for the same reason  so will be down to one if this one does'tn improve.QUICKLY  .i don't understand why the CV's fthink their viewers want to see see evil prevail and goodness fail....    life is difficult enough we don't need to watch even worse tragedies constantly unfolding by watching these soaps...ridiculous

someone said they saw a preview with manav in jail...if this scheme doesn't backfire on manju &jaywant and manav gets arrested...that's it'...  arrivederci PR..

Edited by naava - 01 January 2011 at 5:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kad271

ashp88 Groupbie
ashp88
ashp88

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I agree with all of u...i do watch it for arman too but i cant watch ppl try break them up AGAIN! i wish that ganpati bapa could come in the swaroop of sumone n make ppl realise wat they doing haha that would probably make it the end of the show though but i think they need to use satishs character more cuz he knows the value of arman n only he knows jaywants true colours
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashp88

the bad in this show outnumbers the gud people...everything seems to be going bad n nobody seems to think twice about what the truth is...they just believe what they see without thinking about it...im so fed up cuz im so used to bad things happening in this show that i cant be bothered to watch it no...if the directors of this show carry on this way im sure they'll be losing out on viewers in the near future....
you are wrong.. the normal people are outplayed in populatiry by abnormal people.. the two protagonists lead here.. Archana looks sick and lame in everything she says or does... Manav looks like a moron...always in a state of stupor!! You should be fed of this charade and characterization...in today's world.. Its veri essential to be genuine to invoke sympathy.. the two leading characters are pathetic.. and fail to invoke sympathy for their stupid misfortunes....

The negative characters are real life normal people.. Smile

Edited by qwertyesque - 02 January 2011 at 8:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Go to top