Posted: 13 years ago
I want to see her in lahga kind of dress on marriage,which gives more royal look than suit, even her choti, it should not be wedding day photo,it looking like Maan geet ko bhaga ker le ja raha hai.
Maan ko lag raha hai kahi geet gir na jaye isliye usse ese pakda hua hai.
AHAH he's holding her onto the horse so she doens't fall guy's  😃
dear i dont want us starting something will bite us this is ofscreen picture so its your opinion but it will bite us later
Originally posted by cuyuun13

OH PLEASE  dont open a topic about their personal life yes his hand is around her waist and we see that every time so please dont open lets think about geet and maan wedding what brij will do

Are we thinking of anything other than their wedding.... this does seem to be a pic from their wedding sequence.... Now dont we have right to discss that also! Oh my god!

By the way girls just take a chill pill.. the hand around Geet's waist is her own hand... Maan is holding on to the horse... then this other hand is hold geet intact on his godhi.... now where this hand is! its pretty obvious right!😆
i think this pic is edited 
i don't want to think it edited or real 
but i loved it yaar..
thanks for sharing...
everyone ....noticed where GC's hand !!!  but guys did u all noticed where DD's left hand is ..?./...ahem ahem...!!!!*runs away with shy*
Originally posted by shobhashamanur

everyone ....noticed where GC's hand !!!  but guys did u all noticed where DD's left hand is ..?./...ahem ahem...!!!!*runs away with shy*

👏👏👏 now that is called looking at the big picture from a different angle!!!😆
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

👏👏👏 now that is called looking at the big picture from a different angle!!!😆

😛😉😆.....thank u....thank u.....thank u......well thats quotes in my signature.....where everyone's thinking ends ....i will start to think over there.....o_O.....
😉
GC munde

Godhi par lagaam lagana aache se seekh lo😆