Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#139~*YouBelongWithMe <3*~ (Page 66)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

umm i dunnoROFLROFLROFL

Yeah a total fanaticEmbarrassed
I knw ROFLROFLROFL i've been there since the first one was madeWink bt i hardly go there no time ROFLROFLROFL coz u have to have alot of time to chat and rep to all the membersLOL

u dunno that u replied fast and early?ROFLROFLROFL
Yeah so true..waha pe you will say hi and the pages will jump 10 pages ahead and everyone will go like hi , hi and hi..kis kis ko reply karo.ROFL

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

[

haaww so back ROFLROFLROFL i wanna go back to my last two years of schoolEmbarrassedLOLLOL the exam tension was there bt the fun we had in those days was the bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol,mein 14 ki ho so itne back hi jaongi.ROFLROFL
I hate last 3 years of school.Ouch

ROFL oh ya ROFLROFLROFL

haaww u knw wat mark my words wen ur school is over u will want those last 3 yrsEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL like i wud do anything to get those last two years of my school lifeEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ROFL im not protecting her its the truth Approve

i onli discuss it here ROFLROFL coz we dnt get these shows on tv so im a online watcher so no one to discuss accept IF WinkLOLLOL

Oh..I used to discuss it everyday with my friends.. But then I moved schools, and there is not a single Indian person here. Unhappy 

Anyway, I know right!? Discussing shows is my favourite hobby.. and that is why IF is my passion! Embarrassed

awww wer u at now Ermm

I knw IF has becum like an addiction, it always was bt the past year im crazzily on itLOLLOL

..Armaania..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Nadz, all that you wrote about the endless cycle of hair-spillting and banging-the-wall in DMG for about 5-6 months..I so agree! That has to be the WORST time possible of DMG. Either get on with AR, or SR.. What's with swirling around like a pendulum!? Ouch

tell me abt it man, i hated the moving here and there they shud have jst decided... they put up the SR fans and then thru them downConfused its not like it meant much to me bt it was tough to watch the show for YuNa even coz they onli had a few secs and for those secs i had to take all the torture in the worldLOLLOL

They did that with every single fan group..They betrayed KaShians twice, they betrayed KaSuians by forcing Suku out of the show, they betrayed loyal ARians by having Armaan and Riddhima go through all this melodrama while their lovestory used to be youth-centric, they betrayed AA and RM lovers. The only fan group kept content was Abhi-Nikki lovers. Ouch And ofcourse, Shubhankar and Kirti. D'oh

Nadz_YuNalover

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Nadz I liked Rahul-Riddhima(shilpa) match.Tongue

reli?? hi5

they wer reli cute togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed even tho im a kash fanLOLLOLEmbarrassed

Yup , like them alot..And the way Armaan use to get jealous by their friendship was shoo cute and hilarious.BlushingLOL
I like KaSh.Embarrassedbut not shilpa very much.LOLLOLno offense.TongueLOLLOL
I like KaJen also..both karan and jennifer individually also.EmbarrassedAs i said I like all but fanatic of armaan only.Embarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

ROFL im not protecting her its the truth Approve

i onli discuss it here ROFLROFL coz we dnt get these shows on tv so im a online watcher so no one to discuss accept IF WinkLOLLOL

Oh..I used to discuss it everyday with my friends.. But then I moved schools, and there is not a single Indian person here. Unhappy 

Anyway, I know right!? Discussing shows is my favourite hobby.. and that is why IF is my passion! Embarrassed

awww wer u at now Ermm

I knw IF has becum like an addiction, it always was bt the past year im crazzily on itLOLLOL

Moved to England. Ouch I am originally from Chandigarh, India. What about you? Smile

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

umm i dunnoROFLROFLROFL

Yeah a total fanaticEmbarrassed
I knw ROFLROFLROFL i've been there since the first one was madeWink bt i hardly go there no time ROFLROFLROFL coz u have to have alot of time to chat and rep to all the membersLOL

u dunno that u replied fast and early?ROFLROFLROFL
Yeah so true..waha pe you will say hi and the pages will jump 10 pages ahead and everyone will go like hi , hi and hi..kis kis ko reply karo.ROFL

I didnt realize ROFLROFLROFL

I knw ROFLROFLROFL u knw here at the island in the early days we used to jump ten pages alsoLOLLOL gosh we had sooo many members those daysConfusedLOLEmbarrassed

Girls i gotta go now, it was soooo nice to meet u both Hug hopefully will see u again soon Hug
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

[

haaww so back ROFLROFLROFL i wanna go back to my last two years of schoolEmbarrassedLOLLOL the exam tension was there bt the fun we had in those days was the bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol,mein 14 ki ho so itne back hi jaongi.ROFLROFL
I hate last 3 years of school.Ouch

ROFL oh ya ROFLROFLROFL

haaww u knw wat mark my words wen ur school is over u will want those last 3 yrsLOL like i wud do anything to get those last two years of my school lifeEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Um..I dunno.LOL
But isn't it like you have to deal with board exams?GeekROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top