Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#139~*YouBelongWithMe <3*~ (Page 65)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

[

Yup i was also a fanatic of armaan still amEmbarrassedEmbarrassed jst the craze is less then beforeLOLLOLLOL are u a member of AAKD

Nadia kitne jaldi is post ka reply kiyaROFLROFLROFL
Yeah thats because you are now YuNa fanatic.Tongue
Yup I am member of there.Tonguebut waha pe koi lift nahin deta.ROFLROFLROFLI mean waha pe bohut zyada log hain and they post at the same time..so a new member entering them wont be that attached to the club.When members are less I post there.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

I knw man ROFLROFLROFL ever two months the cycle repeated ROFLROFLROFL tell me abt itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedARSh wer fabEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

RM i was so pissed u knw coz Mayank cme back bt they treated him crap Wacko and after a few epis drashti also left so why cudnt they let them leave togetherConfusedConfused

AA dnt even remind me i heard they showed jp and anjDead wat the flipConfused YuNa was also nt neededOuch Neha cme back bt once again they treated her crap and she left cudnt they let yuvi leave tooOuchAngryAngry

SidNa i dunno man she wasnt yet married they cud do sumthing bt instead they created sidmaConfusedand then brought armaan wich totally ruined the showConfusedConfused i mean the time wen ARS triangle was on wer the worst nightmares of DMG epis i had seenConfusedOuchSleepy

Nadz, all that you wrote about the endless cycle of hair-spillting and banging-the-wall in DMG for about 5-6 months..I so agree! That has to be the WORST time possible of DMG. Either get on with AR, or SR.. What's with swirling around like a pendulum!? Ouch

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 06 January 2011 at 8:13am
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

[

haaww so back ROFLROFLROFL i wanna go back to my last two years of schoolEmbarrassedLOLLOL the exam tension was there bt the fun we had in those days was the bestEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lol,mein 14 ki ho so itne back hi jaongi.ROFLROFL
I hate last 3 years of school.Ouch

Nadz_YuNalover

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Nadz I liked Rahul-Riddhima(shilpa) match.Tongue

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

[

Yup i was also a fanatic of armaan still amEmbarrassedEmbarrassed jst the craze is less then beforeLOLLOLLOL are u a member of AAKD

Nadia kitne jaldi is post ka reply kiyaROFLROFLROFL
Yeah thats because you are now YuNa fanatic.Tongue
Yup I am member of there.Tonguebut waha pe koi lift nahin deta.ROFLROFLROFLI mean waha pe bohut zyada log hain and they post at the same time..so a new member entering them wont be that attached to the club.When members are less I post there.Tongue

umm i dunnoROFLROFLROFL

Yeah a total fanaticEmbarrassed
I knw ROFLROFLROFL i've been there since the first one was madeWink bt i hardly go there no time ROFLROFLROFL coz u have to have alot of time to chat and rep to all the membersLOLLOLLOLLOL

..Armaania..

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Nadz, all that you wrote about the endless cycle of hair-spillting and banging-the-wall in DMG for about 5-6 months..I so agree! That has to be the WORST time possible of DMG. Either get on with AR, or SR.. What's with swirling around like a pendulum!? Ouch

tell me abt it man, i hated the moving here and there they shud have jst decided... they put up the SR fans and then thru them downConfused its not like it meant much to me bt it was tough to watch the show for YuNa even coz they onli had a few secs and for those secs i had to take all the torture in the worldLOLLOL
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Haan haan.. Ab aap apni friend ko defend na karo. AngryAngryLOL

That's true! Daily soaps are the latest 'in-thing' among me and my friends.. For about 70% of the time, we talk and discuss TV actors and storylines and serials. Big smile

ROFL im not protecting her its the truth Approve

i onli discuss it here ROFLROFL coz we dnt get these shows on tv so im a online watcher so no one to discuss accept IF WinkLOLLOL

Oh..I used to discuss it everyday with my friends.. But then I moved schools, and there is not a single Indian person here. Unhappy 

Anyway, I know right!? Discussing shows is my favourite hobby.. and that is why IF is my passion! Embarrassed

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Nadz I liked Rahul-Riddhima(shilpa) match.Tongue

reli?? hi5

they wer reli cute togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed even tho im a kash fanLOLLOLEmbarrassed

..Armaania..

Go to top