Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#139~*YouBelongWithMe <3*~ (Page 63)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

Nah nah koi nayi news nahi hain that u r kapi fan.ROFLROFL
Well , I am neither ashamed of my teenage-hood infact I love to be a teenager.EmbarrassedBut some think teenage is kid and treat them as immature.Ermm

whos KaPi???

Teenagers are nt kids Stern Smile trust me i knw sum 13-14 yr olds ROFLROFLROFL who are way beyond kids ROFLROFLROFL

KaPi is kabir and piya aka vishal and sukirti jodi from pyar ki yeh ek kahani serial.Embarrassed
And me and akanksha are die hard fan of kapi as there are very less true fan of them.Tongue

Okay you mean mature in a good way or bad way?
[/QUOTE]

Oooh i knew that i jst cudnt place it ROFLROFLROFL i like ViSu in the first two weeks then stopped watchingROFLROFLROFL will restart soon ROFLROFL

Yup coz they knw they wnt end up together bt the heart jst liked sum couples and tehy get framed there weather u knw there end or not haina Ermm

ahem i dunno ROFLROFLROFL

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I love KaSh, dude. I mean, I liked KaSh as ArSh the most. I never really warmed up to Armaan and Riddhima; though I loved KSG and Shilpa, as characters Armaan and Shilpa and a jodi, in season 2. Embarrassed

And YuNa were awesome. We all have our certain set of favourites, and comparatively, I preferred Sid-Tamanna, but I loved YuNa too; I just didn't like the way they handled them, that is, to an abrupt and unjustifiable end, like Rahul Muskaan. 

Yeah they made me love them more in s2EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even tho i was like AR AR at first i was like let arsh happenWink bt wen it didnt happen i wasnt all upset for too long as we all knew the end wud be like thatLOL

I knw i hated how they ended, sidna and yuna and rm and aaConfusedCry specially YuNa's track was so ruinedConfusedCry bt still loved themEmbarrassed and ofcourse we all have diff choicesEmbarrassed i wish they let Sid-Tam stay i think it wud be less complicated and sad after jan Stern Smile

AR were beautiful, I think. But they were too.. erm, I don't know, it got repetitive after a while, the same nok jhonks for no reason, the same pataoing, the same basketballs, and the same dupattas. While ArSh were like fresh air to breathe, and I welcomed them with open arms. Smile

I know, right!? I really hate the CVs for ending all the jodis on these notes. They ended RM for some stupid reason, seperated AA and linked Anjali up with JP!?!, seperated YuNa because of some silly misunderstanding, and SidNa were like, okay..I mean, Tam was married and she had to leave, but linking Sid with Dr. Riddhima and having them married in such circumstances only to bring Armaan back in the future was the lowest they could stoop to. Ouch

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 06 January 2011 at 7:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

whos KaPi???

Teenagers are nt kids Stern Smile trust me i knw sum 13-14 yr olds ROFLROFLROFL who are way beyond kids ROFLROFLROFL

KaPi as in, Kabir and Pia. Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani stuff. Smile 

Hum bhi kitne besharam hai Mahi!!, har jagah PKYEK ko promote karne mein lage rehte hain! ROFLROFL Aur humein badle mein kuch milta bhi nahi... Ouch

Ohoo, you mean, they are way beyond kids in THOSE matters!!? Trust me..India bigad gaya hai. Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFL i asked so its nt promotingROFLROFLROFL

umm yeahhh ROFLROFLROFL bohot bigad gaya hai ROFLROFL i think most IFians are teengaersTongueLOL

Akankshaa.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I knw man CVs ruined alot of things on DMGCry bt i still love them for giving me YuNa/KaSh/RM and DMGTongue

I see armaan fanatic hunWinkLOL

Me too also thank them for giving me Armaan.Embarrassed
Yup a total armaan fanatic I am.BlushingROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

@Fiza : I am fine and you?Tongue

@Nadz : Haww u wontLOLLOL..as I dislike it.Tongue

dislike wat ROFLROFLROFL raggingROFLROFLROFL

Lol , no.I meant people treating aged 14 people immature..because all are mature at the their own age.Embarrassed

oh okayLOLLOL ofcourse sum ppl dnt even mature wen there 25 ROFLROFLROFL as u said age is jst a number, i wish i cud go back to 14 and back to schoolEmbarrassed those wer the best days of my life, now work work and more work and tensions Wacko
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Hum bhi kitne besharam hai Mahi!!, har jagah PKYEK ko promote karne mein lage rehte hain! ROFLROFL Aur humein badle mein kuch milta bhi nahi... Ouch

Ohoo, you mean, they are way beyond kids in THOSE matters!!? Trust me..India bigad gaya hai. Evil Smile

umm yeahhh ROFLROFLROFL bohot bigad gaya hai ROFLROFL i think most IFians are teengaersTongueLOL

Haan haan.. Ab aap apni friend ko defend na karo. AngryAngryLOL

That's true! Daily soaps are the latest 'in-thing' among me and my friends.. For about 70% of the time, we talk and discuss TV actors and storylines and serials. Big smile

Nadz_YuNalover

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
My sister  is going to be back any time now!! Ouch And she would take the laptop from me coz I'm on it since morning. OuchOuch So.. Don't mind if I pop offline any moment without saying my goodbyes.. Trust me, my sister is a complete devil, she doesn't lemme do or say a final goodbye.. She needs the lappy means she NEEDS it right NOW!! Angry

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 06 January 2011 at 8:01am

Nadz_YuNalover

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

whos KaPi???

Oyye akshu I am not besharamTonguetu hogi besharamROFLROFLROFL
what If?what india?kiske baare mein baat horaha hain?ConfusedROFL
@Nadz : Well yeah we knew kapi not gonna be but we liked them as friends and still like them..we are asking cv's for their friendship only and nothing else.

Nadz_YuNalover

Go to top