Dill Mill Gaye

YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#139~*YouBelongWithMe <3*~ - Page 49

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

🀣 im not protecting her its the truth

i onli discuss it here 🀣🀣 coz we dnt get these shows on tv so im a online watcher so no one to discuss accept IF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh..I used to discuss it everyday with my friends.. But then I moved schools, and there is not a single Indian person here. πŸ˜” 

Anyway, I know right!? Discussing shows is my favourite hobby.. and that is why IF is my passion! πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Princezz22

Nadz I liked Rahul-Riddhima(shilpa) match.πŸ˜›

reli?? hi5

they wer reli cute together😳😳😳 even tho im a kash fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

umm i dunno🀣🀣🀣

Yeah a total fanatic😳
I knw 🀣🀣🀣 i've been there since the first one was madeπŸ˜‰ bt i hardly go there no time 🀣🀣🀣 coz u have to have alot of time to chat and rep to all the membersπŸ˜†

u dunno that u replied fast and early?🀣🀣🀣
Yeah so true..waha pe you will say hi and the pages will jump 10 pages ahead and everyone will go like hi , hi and hi..kis kis ko reply karo.🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Lol,mein 14 ki ho so itne back hi jaongi.🀣🀣
I hate last 3 years of school.

🀣 oh ya 🀣🀣🀣

haaww u knw wat mark my words wen ur school is over u will want those last 3 yrsπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† like i wud do anything to get those last two years of my school lifeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Oh..I used to discuss it everyday with my friends.. But then I moved schools, and there is not a single Indian person here. πŸ˜” 

Anyway, I know right!? Discussing shows is my favourite hobby.. and that is why IF is my passion! πŸ˜³

awww wer u at now πŸ€”

I knw IF has becum like an addiction, it always was bt the past year im crazzily on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Akankshaa. thumbnail

tell me abt it man, i hated the moving here and there they shud have jst decided... they put up the SR fans and then thru them downπŸ˜• its not like it meant much to me bt it was tough to watch the show for YuNa even coz they onli had a few secs and for those secs i had to take all the torture in the worldπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They did that with every single fan group..They betrayed KaShians twice, they betrayed KaSuians by forcing Suku out of the show, they betrayed loyal ARians by having Armaan and Riddhima go through all this melodrama while their lovestory used to be youth-centric, they betrayed AA and RM lovers. The only fan group kept content was Abhi-Nikki lovers.  And ofcourse, Shubhankar and Kirti. 
..Armaania.. thumbnail

reli?? hi5

they wer reli cute together😳😳😳 even tho im a kash fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Yup , like them alot..And the way Armaan use to get jealous by their friendship was shoo cute and hilarious.β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
I like KaSh.😳but not shilpa very much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no offense.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like KaJen also..both karan and jennifer individually also.😳As i said I like all but fanatic of armaan only.😳
Akankshaa. thumbnail

awww wer u at now πŸ€”

I knw IF has becum like an addiction, it always was bt the past year im crazzily on itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Moved to England.  I am originally from Chandigarh, India. What about you? πŸ˜Š

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

u dunno that u replied fast and early?🀣🀣🀣
Yeah so true..waha pe you will say hi and the pages will jump 10 pages ahead and everyone will go like hi , hi and hi..kis kis ko reply karo.🀣

I didnt realize 🀣🀣🀣

I knw 🀣🀣🀣 u knw here at the island in the early days we used to jump ten pages alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† gosh we had sooo many members those daysπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Girls i gotta go now, it was soooo nice to meet u both πŸ€— hopefully will see u again soon πŸ€—
..Armaania.. thumbnail

🀣 oh ya 🀣🀣🀣

haaww u knw wat mark my words wen ur school is over u will want those last 3 yrsπŸ˜† like i wud do anything to get those last two years of my school lifeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Um..I dunno.πŸ˜†
But isn't it like you have to deal with board exams?πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£