🤣🤣🤣 all elder sisters are devils 🤣🤣🤣 bt sumtyms angels 🤣🤣🤣

I don't have sister.😒
I have two elder evil brothers.😈
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Me too also thank them for giving me Armaan.😳
Yup a total armaan fanatic I am.☺️🤣🤣

Yup i was also a fanatic of armaan still am😳😳 jst the craze is less then before😆😆😆 are u a member of AAKD
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Oyye akshu I am not besharam😛tu hogi besharam🤣🤣🤣
what If?what india?kiske baare mein baat horaha hain?😕🤣
@Nadz : Well yeah we knew kapi not gonna be but we liked them as friends and still like them..we are asking cv's for their friendship only and nothing else.

🤣🤣🤣 abt teenagers 🤣🤣🤣'

Yup sum ppl jst steal ur heart even by a glimpse so i knw wat u mean😉😳 like i reli liked Karan and drashti😆😆 and mayank and shilpa😆😆😳😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

oh okay😆😆 ofcourse sum ppl dnt even mature wen there 25 🤣🤣🤣 as u said age is jst a number, i wish i cud go back to 14 and back to school😳 those wer the best days of my life, now work work and more work and tensions

Yup true.Age is just a number.😛
I wish I could go back to 6-7 age and enjoy and had no exam or studies tension.😛

haaww so back 🤣🤣🤣 i wanna go back to my last two years of school😳😆😆 the exam tension was there bt the fun we had in those days was the best😳😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

[

Yup i was also a fanatic of armaan still am😳😳 jst the craze is less then before😆😆😆 are u a member of AAKD

Nadia kitne jaldi is post ka reply kiya🤣🤣🤣
Yeah thats because you are now YuNa fanatic.😛
Yup I am member of there.😛but waha pe koi lift nahin deta.🤣🤣🤣I mean waha pe bohut zyada log hain and they post at the same time..so a new member entering them wont be that attached to the club.When members are less I post there.😛
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I knw man 🤣🤣🤣 ever two months the cycle repeated 🤣🤣🤣 tell me abt it😳😳ARSh wer fab😳😳

RM i was so pissed u knw coz Mayank cme back bt they treated him crap  and after a few epis drashti also left so why cudnt they let them leave together😕😕

AA dnt even remind me i heard they showed jp and anj🤢 wat the flip😕 YuNa was also nt needed Neha cme back bt once again they treated her crap and she left cudnt they let yuvi leave too😡😡

SidNa i dunno man she wasnt yet married they cud do sumthing bt instead they created sidma😕and then brought armaan wich totally ruined the show😕😕 i mean the time wen ARS triangle was on wer the worst nightmares of DMG epis i had seen😕🥱

Nadz, all that you wrote about the endless cycle of hair-spillting and banging-the-wall in DMG for about 5-6 months..I so agree! That has to be the WORST time possible of DMG. Either get on with AR, or SR.. What's with swirling around like a pendulum!? 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

[

haaww so back 🤣🤣🤣 i wanna go back to my last two years of school😳😆😆 the exam tension was there bt the fun we had in those days was the best😳😳

Lol,mein 14 ki ho so itne back hi jaongi.🤣🤣
I hate last 3 years of school.

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Nadz I liked Rahul-Riddhima(shilpa) match.😛
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Nadia kitne jaldi is post ka reply kiya🤣🤣🤣
Yeah thats because you are now YuNa fanatic.😛
Yup I am member of there.😛but waha pe koi lift nahin deta.🤣🤣🤣I mean waha pe bohut zyada log hain and they post at the same time..so a new member entering them wont be that attached to the club.When members are less I post there.😛

umm i dunno🤣🤣🤣

Yeah a total fanatic😳
I knw 🤣🤣🤣 i've been there since the first one was made😉 bt i hardly go there no time 🤣🤣🤣 coz u have to have alot of time to chat and rep to all the members😆😆😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Nadz, all that you wrote about the endless cycle of hair-spillting and banging-the-wall in DMG for about 5-6 months..I so agree! That has to be the WORST time possible of DMG. Either get on with AR, or SR.. What's with swirling around like a pendulum!? 

tell me abt it man, i hated the moving here and there they shud have jst decided... they put up the SR fans and then thru them down😕 its not like it meant much to me bt it was tough to watch the show for YuNa even coz they onli had a few secs and for those secs i had to take all the torture in the world😆😆