Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

KaPi as in, Kabir and Pia. Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani stuff. 😊 

Hum bhi kitne besharam hai Mahi!!, har jagah PKYEK ko promote karne mein lage rehte hain! 🤣🤣 Aur humein badle mein kuch milta bhi nahi... 

Ohoo, you mean, they are way beyond kids in THOSE matters!!? Trust me..India bigad gaya hai. 😈

🤣🤣🤣 i asked so its nt promoting🤣🤣🤣

umm yeahhh 🤣🤣🤣 bohot bigad gaya hai 🤣🤣 i think most IFians are teengaers😛😆
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

I knw man CVs ruined alot of things on DMG😭 bt i still love them for giving me YuNa/KaSh/RM and DMG😛

I see armaan fanatic hun😉😆

Me too also thank them for giving me Armaan.😳
Yup a total armaan fanatic I am.☺️🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

Lol , no.I meant people treating aged 14 people immature..because all are mature at the their own age.😳

oh okay😆😆 ofcourse sum ppl dnt even mature wen there 25 🤣🤣🤣 as u said age is jst a number, i wish i cud go back to 14 and back to school😳 those wer the best days of my life, now work work and more work and tensions
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Haan haan.. Ab aap apni friend ko defend na karo. 😡😡😆

That's true! Daily soaps are the latest 'in-thing' among me and my friends.. For about 70% of the time, we talk and discuss TV actors and storylines and serials. 😃

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My sister  is going to be back any time now!!  And she would take the laptop from me coz I'm on it since morning.  So.. Don't mind if I pop offline any moment without saying my goodbyes.. Trust me, my sister is a complete devil, she doesn't lemme do or say a final goodbye.. She needs the lappy means she NEEDS it right NOW!! 😡 Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Oyye akshu I am not besharam😛tu hogi besharam🤣🤣🤣
what If?what india?kiske baare mein baat horaha hain?😕🤣
@Nadz : Well yeah we knew kapi not gonna be but we liked them as friends and still like them..we are asking cv's for their friendship only and nothing else.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

AR were beautiful, I think. But they were too.. erm, I don't know, it got repetitive after a while, the same nok jhonks for no reason, the same pataoing, the same basketballs, and the same dupattas. While ArSh were like fresh air to breathe, and I welcomed them with open arms. 😊

I know, right!? I really hate the CVs for ending all the jodis on these notes. They ended RM for some stupid reason, seperated AA and linked Anjali up with JP!?!, seperated YuNa because of some silly misunderstanding, and SidNa were like, okay..I mean, Tam was married and she had to leave, but linking Sid with Dr. Riddhima and having them married in such circumstances only to bring Armaan back in the future was the lowest they could stoop to. 

I knw man 🤣🤣🤣 ever two months the cycle repeated 🤣🤣🤣 tell me abt it😳😳 ARSh wer fab😳😳

RM i was so pissed u knw coz Mayank cme back bt they treated him crap and after a few epis drashti also left so why cudnt they let them leave together😕😕

AA dnt even remind me i heard they showed jp and anj🤢 wat the flip😕 YuNa was also nt needed Neha cme back bt once again they treated her crap and she left cudnt they let yuvi leave too😡😡

SidNa i dunno man she wasnt yet married they cud do sumthing bt instead they created sidma😕 and then brought armaan wich totally ruined the show😕😕 i mean the time wen ARS triangle was on wer the worst nightmares of DMG epis i had seen😕🥱
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

My sister  is going to be back any time now!!  And she would take the laptop from me coz I'm on it since morning.  So.. Don't mind if I pop offline any moment without saying my goodbyes.. Trust me, my sister is a complete devil, she doesn't lemme do or say a final goodbye.. She needs the lappy means she NEEDS it right NOW!! 😡

🤣🤣🤣 all elder sisters are devils 🤣🤣🤣 bt sumtyms angels 🤣🤣🤣

..Armaania.. thumbnail

oh okay😆😆 ofcourse sum ppl dnt even mature wen there 25 🤣🤣🤣 as u said age is jst a number, i wish i cud go back to 14 and back to school😳 those wer the best days of my life, now work work and more work and tensions

Yup true.Age is just a number.😛
I wish I could go back to 6-7 age and enjoy and had no exam or studies tension.😛
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Haan haan.. Ab aap apni friend ko defend na karo. 😡😡😆

That's true! Daily soaps are the latest 'in-thing' among me and my friends.. For about 70% of the time, we talk and discuss TV actors and storylines and serials. 😃

🤣 im not protecting her its the truth

i onli discuss it here 🤣🤣 coz we dnt get these shows on tv so im a online watcher so no one to discuss accept IF 😉😆😆