Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

yess it is 😈

Yeah and Mishti aka RM 😳😳
I liked all couples too at first i thought armaan was the main thing that stuck me to DMG😳 bt then YuNa happened 🤪 and i lost all sanity🤣🤣🤣

Ahan!!
Yeah , indeed YuNa were magical.😳But CV's never gave them proper storyline.😡
For me Armaan is all.😳🤣🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

whos KaPi???

Teenagers are nt kids 😳 trust me i knw sum 13-14 yr olds 🤣🤣🤣 who are way beyond kids 🤣🤣🤣

KaPi as in, Kabir and Pia. Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani stuff. ðŸ˜Š 

Hum bhi kitne besharam hai Mahi!!, har jagah PKYEK ko promote karne mein lage rehte hain! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Aur humein badle mein kuch milta bhi nahi... 

Ohoo, you mean, they are way beyond kids in THOSE matters!!? Trust me..India bigad gaya hai. ðŸ˜ˆ
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I love KaSh, dude. I mean, I liked KaSh as ArSh the most. I never really warmed up to Armaan and Riddhima; though I loved KSG and Shilpa, as characters Armaan and Shilpa and a jodi, in season 2. ðŸ˜³

And YuNa were awesome. We all have our certain set of favourites, and comparatively, I preferred Sid-Tamanna, but I loved YuNa too; I just didn't like the way they handled them, that is, to an abrupt and unjustifiable end, like Rahul Muskaan. 

Yeah they made me love them more in s2😳😳 even tho i was like AR AR at first i was like let arsh happen😉 bt wen it didnt happen i wasnt all upset for too long as we all knew the end wud be like that😆

I knw i hated how they ended, sidna and yuna and rm and aa😕😭 specially YuNa's track was so ruined😕😭 bt still loved them😳 and ofcourse we all have diff choices😳 i wish they let Sid-Tam stay i think it wud be less complicated and sad after jan 😳
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Nah nah koi nayi news nahi hain that u r kapi fan.🤣🤣
Well , I am neither ashamed of my teenage-hood infact I love to be a teenager.😳But some think teenage is kid and treat them as immature.🤔

whos KaPi???

Teenagers are nt kids 😳 trust me i knw sum 13-14 yr olds 🤣🤣🤣 who are way beyond kids 🤣🤣🤣[/QUOTE]

KaPi is kabir and piya aka vishal and sukirti jodi from pyar ki yeh ek kahani serial.😳
And me and akanksha are die hard fan of kapi as there are very less true fan of them.😛

Okay you mean mature in a good way or bad way?
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princezz22

@Fiza : I am fine and you?😛

@Nadz : Haww u wont😆😆..as I dislike it.😛

dislike wat 🤣🤣🤣 ragging🤣🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Originally posted by: fizza311

my computer stopped working so i had it fixed but now wehn its back it has noting in it
i lost all the scenes an videos i had including all the vms i made on my old account

NO WAY😲 Oh crap so now wat u gonna do😭😭😕
..Armaania.. thumbnail

dislike wat 🤣🤣🤣 ragging🤣🤣🤣

Lol , no.I meant people treating aged 14 people immature..because all are mature at the their own age.😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Ahan!!
Yeah , indeed YuNa were magical.😳But CV's never gave them proper storyline.😡
For me Armaan is all.😳🤣🤣

I knw man CVs ruined alot of things on DMG😭 bt i still love them for giving me YuNa/KaSh/RM and DMG😛

I see armaan fanatic hun😉😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

whos KaPi???

Teenagers are nt kids 😳 trust me i knw sum 13-14 yr olds 🤣🤣🤣 who are way beyond kids 🤣🤣🤣

KaPi is kabir and piya aka vishal and sukirti jodi from pyar ki yeh ek kahani serial.😳
And me and akanksha are die hard fan of kapi as there are very less true fan of them.😛

Okay you mean mature in a good way or bad way?

Oooh i knew that i jst cudnt place it 🤣🤣🤣 i like ViSu in the first two weeks then stopped watching🤣🤣🤣 will restart soon 🤣🤣

Yup coz they knw they wnt end up together bt the heart jst liked sum couples and tehy get framed there weather u knw there end or not haina 🤔

ahem i dunno 🤣🤣🤣
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Yeah they made me love them more in s2😳😳 even tho i was like AR AR at first i was like let arsh happen😉 bt wen it didnt happen i wasnt all upset for too long as we all knew the end wud be like that😆

I knw i hated how they ended, sidna and yuna and rm and aa😕😭 specially YuNa's track was so ruined😕😭 bt still loved them😳 and ofcourse we all have diff choices😳 i wish they let Sid-Tam stay i think it wud be less complicated and sad after jan 😳

AR were beautiful, I think. But they were too.. erm, I don't know, it got repetitive after a while, the same nok jhonks for no reason, the same pataoing, the same basketballs, and the same dupattas. While ArSh were like fresh air to breathe, and I welcomed them with open arms. ðŸ˜Š

I know, right!? I really hate the CVs for ending all the jodis on these notes. They ended RM for some stupid reason, seperated AA and linked Anjali up with JP!?!, seperated YuNa because of some silly misunderstanding, and SidNa were like, okay..I mean, Tam was married and she had to leave, but linking Sid with Dr. Riddhima and having them married in such circumstances only to bring Armaan back in the future was the lowest they could stoop to. 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago