Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| # 7 (Page 50)

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Pooja..RS is the producer of bidaai and other shows on star plus..he got many awards and appreciation for his shows..
and they were hit
and he's coming with a new show on Star one called saapney.
Pooja...Fone so?? ke bhanya?? lol

Karuu...No chand chupa...is one of the best serial on star plus..it got like 3 or 4.0 something rating..
Okkk some back soon



Edited by maangeetcrazy - 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010jaspreetm2815-karishma-

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
karsh not only rsConfused
there r shows coming from so called anurag basu.....the gr8 director for starone...Ouch
chand chupa has TRP 2....Shocked
GEEt's highest is 1.7....i guess i'm right....Ouch
yaar acche show ki saath aisa kyon hota hain....Cry
logo ko rona dhona kyon itna pasand hain......Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..-karishma-

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

karsh not only rsConfused
there r shows coming from so called anurag basu.....the gr8 director for starone...Ouch
chand chupa has TRP 2....Shocked
GEEt's highest is 1.7....i guess i'm right....Ouch
yaar acche show ki saath aisa kyon hota hain....Cry
logo ko rona dhona kyon itna pasand hain......Confused


Yeahh i know
There is like 2 or 3 new shows coming
2 are daily soaps and one is reality i think
I am scared..
Ik now ren diCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-mgdg_2010-karishma-

Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 7199

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy



Hey fatii hehe its okk
I'm from nepal but live in US
And Ren is ur country mate lol
from Bangladesh!


shreya..  from nepal... nice place..i was  about to visit  nepal last summer..but ho nehi paya...
 
oohoo yeap yeap.. now i remember.. amu was telling me about ren yesterday...... hello there the BDshi ren.. big hug from my side......Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
fatima ......HugHug
yes...
ur my countrymate....
so what's up....
-MaanEetLover- IF-Rockerz
-MaanEetLover-
-MaanEetLover-

Joined: 23 November 2009
Posts: 5621

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Shreya - LMAOO ! Its all my phone yaar ! I thought you left !

Ren di - I K R ?
I don't get why they like those idiotic shows so much ? OMG ! I cannot even tolerate seeing it it for a sec..
People really have a lame choice that's all ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010..shreyaa..

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21114

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie3143

Originally posted by maangeetcrazy



Hey fatii hehe its okk
I'm from nepal but live in US
And Ren is ur country mate lol
from Bangladesh!


shreya..  from nepal... nice place..i was  about to visit  nepal last summer..but ho nehi paya...
 
oohoo yeap yeap.. now i remember.. amu was telling me about ren yesterday...... hello there the BDshi ren.. big hug from my side......Big smile


Ohhh cool...hehe thanks
Lol it was me who was telling abt ren yest lol not amu heheLOL



Edited by maangeetcrazy - 01 January 2011 at 2:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover--karishma-

-karishma- IF-Sizzlerz
-karishma-
-karishma-

Joined: 29 March 2006
Posts: 10162

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Pooja..RS is the producer of bidaai and other shows on star plus..he got many awards and appreciation for his shows..
and they were hit
and he's coming with a new show on Star one called saapney.
Pooja...Fone so?? ke bhanya?? lol

Karuu...No chand chupa...is one of the best serial on star plus..it got like 3 or 4.0 something rating..
Okkk some back soon

No yaar tht show even got red alert from SPLOL And 4.0 bapre nahi i always check the TRP's of tht show. Abhi tak highest 3. something huye hai now again it is 2.95LOL waha ke top shows pratigya, saathiya, sasural aur yeh rishta hai phir tere liye and then chand chupa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MaanEetLover-..shreyaa..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 61   Views: 45059

Ankita_88 61 45059 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9863

Amor. 25 9863 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 14   Views: 12477

Amour_Reet 14 12477 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7778

Shipra_S 14 7778 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 20   Views: 3902

adits7 20 3902 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index