India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AWW PIA!

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OMG so after watching todays epiosodee, I felt so bad for PIa because first Stupid Danish is after herr Angry and second stupid Kabir who just left her..and now shes all alone with Danishh...but i cant wait for tomorrow's episode..our hero Abhay will come and save herr Blushing and when is Arnab gonna find out Pia is his daughterr?!?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidearAminah007PriyaThakurSarunArhi4Ever**Sonia**meawCharu21Befikre.Jane..

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. Cannot believe Kabir's stupidity. He claims that he loves Piya, but cannot look after her. He never ever supported/helped Piya in her chaos times. It is Abhay who is safe guarding Piya.

Kabir does not deserve Piya and thank God their relationship is over.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsykinkidear**Sonia**AnamikaSJain

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Agree with you. Cannot believe Kabir's stupidity. He claims that he loves Piya, but cannot look after her. He never ever supported/helped Piya in her chaos times. It is Abhay who is safe guarding Piya.

if he says hes in love with Pia then thats a big LIEEE! i liked him at first but now hes being so ajeebb! lol..but yea anyways i LOVE abhayyy! did u watch the sbs segment?
heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

I totally agree.... i mean firstly his seying sorryy that i didnt trust u blahh blahh.. n now all of a sudden his starting on her again.... Confused 
yeeh kabir is the hottest dude of the college.. n everything... but im happy that piya isnt taking kabir back.. because if she did.. she wud always be hurt by him n him doubting her n our poor pia wud be having to go and explain everything... whereas with abhay not only is she safe but also understood by him  EmbarrassedBig smile
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

if he says hes in love with Pia then thats a big LIEEE! i liked him at first but now hes being so ajeebb! lol..but yea anyways i LOVE abhayyy! did u watch the sbs segment?

I did. Abhy seem like a down-to-earth guy in really life and quite mischief.
cannot wait for the episode to air.
Namaste_ji Newbie
Namaste_ji
Namaste_ji

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Where is the werewolf - vampire story?  And why is pia so despo about abhay?
SarunArhi4Ever Senior Member
SarunArhi4Ever
SarunArhi4Ever

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

OMG so after watching todays epiosodee, I felt so bad for PIa because first Stupid Danish is after herr Angry and second stupid Kabir who just left her..and now shes all alone with Danishh...but i cant wait for tomorrow's episode..our hero Abhay will come and save herr Blushing and when is Arnab gonna find out Pia is his daughterr?!?

Smileyaah i agree with all of you 
kabir know that piya is alone but why he didn't tell this to everyone Shocked
he is stupide sometimes LOL
i can't wait too for tomorrow's  epiCry

Zainab Heart
.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i feel bad too. its like if dey cant get pia, den dats it. she doznt exist. its not fair to pia who is struggling so much.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index